shodan3

When are we going to stand up against this Tyranny?

Posted (edited)
Very powerful message from a facebook user. Click on the below if the video doesn't play here.

Edited by shodan3

I had a doctor's appointment, yesterday, and the nurses were very angry when I refused to put on a mask.  Note that I have yet to see a sick person in my county (LaSalle).  Supposedly, there have been eight cases in this county.  Then, I see the doctor, and, "Guess what?"  He's not wearing a mask.  When I want to go to Wal-Mart, I go to Wal-Mart.  When I want to go to the grocery store, I do so  (a couple of weeks ago, there were Girl Scouts selling cookies, out front, and I bought some). 

This is NOT a pandemic.  If it should be classified as a pandemic, then every year should be a pandemic, because of how many people die of the common influenzas.  I almost died of Influenza B in 1974, and I was in perfect health.

The young lady in the video is spot on, as far as I am concerned.  It's time for America to go back to work ...

I'll probably take my advice from a infectious diseases doctor over..... info wars reporting.  

The least you could of done is don a mask to keep thr bbn workers safe.  Granted the doctor should be too.  I get it this pesky problem that's going to end up destroying this country isnt so bad.  We all wanted reset. 

7 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

'This is not a pandemic'  

That attitude is how you get a pandemic.

The Black Plague was a pandemic.  The Spanish Flu was a pandemic.  We already know for a fact that elderly people who die .... AND WERE NEVER TESTED ... are having their cause pf death listed as COVID-19.

12 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

'This is not a pandemic'  

That attitude is how you get a pandemic.

Don't you think that the doctor would have ordered me to put on a mask, besides wearing one himself, if he was worried about this?  I've trusted this doctor for 30 years, and he's never let me down.  That's my "attitude".

2 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

The Black Plague was a pandemic.  The Spanish Flu was a pandemic.  We already know for a fact that elderly people who die .... AND WERE NEVER TESTED ... are having their cause pf death listed as COVID-19.

Yeah.  Diseases spread.  We just had several new cases pop up in my region because some nitwits decided to hold a big house party with over 200 in attendance.  Turns out a few of the nitwits that attended the party worked at an area nursing home where patients had the virus.  They then contracted the virus, didn't display symptoms,  and thanks to their lack of social distancing, spread it to their nitwit drinking buddies.  

I wish I was not surrounded by cowards! no one wants to get together because of 'social distancing' orders! Even brave people like this lady are staying home-- Everyone saying 'do something' but when you ask WHAT, they go quiet or say vote them out! We can not wait until Nov. -- I want to exercise my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS- Freedom to Assemble  and FREEDOM TO PROTEST

13 minutes ago, Shurrie said:

I wish I was not surrounded by cowards! no one wants to get together because of 'social distancing' orders! Even brave people like this lady are staying home-- Everyone saying 'do something' but when you ask WHAT, they go quiet or say vote them out! We can not wait until Nov. -- I want to exercise my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS- Freedom to Assemble  and FREEDOM TO PROTEST

Ah yes cowards as you sit comfortably behind a computer and doing nothing but posting memes.

I believe there's a virus, but I think they're hyping numbers and taking advantage of the situation to impose tyrannical laws. There's times before where even the military spread a disease via mosquitos, to see what the disease would do.

It likely came from a bat, but I can see the government delaying things for one reason or another. Many lives have been sacrificed needlessly, by American and other governments, just to save face or accomplish some objective which could have been accomplished in other ways.

1 minute ago, Claw Hammer said:

Ah yes cowards as you sit comfortably behind a computer and doing nothing but posting memes.

look you can insult me if that makes you feel better- as I stated NO ONE wants to get together- I have talked to people and they all just do not want to--- others put it out there that they felt it best to wait to get together  until after this is over.... and many of the people in my life who were all 'brave' before this 'virus' are all crying for the Govt. to institute martial law and arrest anyone who opens their front door!! SO YES= COWARDS!  oh and do you know me personally? are we friends in real life or on social media? I may not be able to make a video to tell people to get off their butts and demand this ends- but, YES i share them- oh and I fight with my family and friends about this.... no I am not 'essential' according to the govt. but I have the most ESSENTIAL job right now--- taking care of my grandkids so their parents can work at their 'essential' jobs with out worry... would I organize a march- would I risk being beaten by the cops, the answer is yes! and that is where we are at my friend-- are you willing to join that march? 

1 minute ago, Shurrie said:

look you can insult me if that makes you feel better- as I stated NO ONE wants to get together- I have talked to people and they all just do not want to--- others put it out there that they felt it best to wait to get together  until after this is over.... and many of the people in my life who were all 'brave' before this 'virus' are all crying for the Govt. to institute martial law and arrest anyone who opens their front door!! SO YES= COWARDS!  oh and do you know me personally? are we friends in real life or on social media? I may not be able to make a video to tell people to get off their butts and demand this ends- but, YES i share them- oh and I fight with my family and friends about this.... no I am not 'essential' according to the govt. but I have the most ESSENTIAL job right now--- taking care of my grandkids so their parents can work at their 'essential' jobs with out worry... would I organize a march- would I risk being beaten by the cops, the answer is yes! and that is where we are at my friend-- are you willing to join that march? 

Let me put it this way.   I didnt really think marching in Richmond did a damn thing for the 2a movement.   So go ahead March in the streets and wave banners.  You can achieve nothing just like Richmond and everything else.    

You feel insulted but call others cowards.   No I dont feel like risking my family's life getting sick to stand out and protest.   It doesnt work and the time for that is over.  

You get two choices submit or a call to action .  Those of us cowards are busying putting homesteads together and getting crops in the ground.  Because the smart one's see how food will be used to control you next.  Dont worry I am sure when your food stamps run out.  You can get some more government aid.

4 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

Let me put it this way.   I didnt really think marching in Richmond did a damn thing for the 2a movement.   So go ahead March in the streets and wave banners.  You can achieve nothing just like Richmond and everything else.    

You feel insulted but call others cowards.   No I dont feel like risking my family's life getting sick to stand out and protest.   It doesnt work and the time for that is over.  

You get two choices submit or a call to action .  Those of us cowards are busying putting homesteads together and getting crops in the ground.  Because the smart one's see how food will be used to control you next.  Dont worry I am sure when your food stamps run out.  You can get some more government aid.

well see there, I did not feel insulted.... and see if you knew me you would know that your childish response to what I wrote and eager attempt to belittle me was wasted--- Sorry you feel that the First Amendment March in Richmond was a waste too... oh and if you need tips on planting a crop, gutting an animal or perhaps how to brain tan a hide- I can help-- Get some Ivermectin for your live stock, I hear people are taking it to cure the virus and feed stores are running out!

There is no reason this conversation can not happen in a respectful manner. it is a very strange time right now and everyone is dealing with major stress. extra effort has to be made in the digital space to converse in a respectable manner.

we are continuing to fail in this regard and we are making changes to ensure the entire community is a constructive and respectful space. 

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

1 minute ago, shodan3 said:

This is pathetic I can't form a 631 militia  here on Long Island because everyone a pussy and too afraid of the local government. We have the right to assemble, Did anyone declare medical martial law yet?

There is already a 631 Militia, You can ask for command or start another unit we can help you get it going and start sending potential members your way

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

1 hour ago, Shurrie said:

Why cant you make a video and put it out.  You have a smart phone and youtube.  Its pretty simple and easy.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

This isn't a pandemic.  We still have #emptyhospitals and we still haven't surpassed the flu deaths for this year and if you get the virus,  like me it's only flu like symptoms depending on the strain you catch. I got it 4 times because of the different strains. Now I have antibodies in me and I'm fine. WAKE UP People we don't shut down America and the World because of this! Unless something else is going on we should make America great again by going back to normal routine functions.

Edited by shodan3

12 minutes ago, shodan3 said:

This isn't a pandemic.  We still have #emptyhospitals and we still haven't surpassed the flu deaths for this year and if you get the virus,  like me it's only flu like symptoms depending on the strain you catch. I got it 4 times because of the different strains. Now I have antibodies in me and I'm fine. WAKE UP People we don't shut down America and the World because of this! Unless something else is going on we should make America great again by going back to normal routine functions.

Understood, I also think there has to be more to this, it just does not add up... but it is at such a far reach its hard to think it's a cover up ..right?

Author of the topic Posted

Hey the government covered up The Manhattan Project they certainly can cover this up with social engineering. Group Text messaging to cover fake talking points and bombard the social media platforms with propaganda , fake news, shills, crisis actors, and trolls. I'm sure they can convience a dossel public and get away with it. Not staying this is fake but I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as the media is portraying to be which leads me to think someone more nefarious is on the horizon.  

2 hours ago, Shurrie said:

We have a lot of laws on the books which prohibit people from doing what they should. One of many examples is the often event of bullies. Back in the day, when a bully was prevailing, one of the teachers, a principal, pillar of the community, maybe a cop, would let one of us know, and to deal with 'em like they oughta be dealt: as in clean their clock! Plain, simple, easy , quick and remedial. Now, the bullies and other domineers are allowed to have the pre-eminance. Informants are taught to slyly intimidate people, select people, and their handlers are just itching for the chance to arrest the one being victimized, just as soon as they do what should be done. They're tying everyone's hands. But, their day will come.