Michael Perkins

Win a Custom $12,500 Auto-Ordnance Trump Tommy Gun LIMITED RUN OF 25, AND NOW YOU CAN WIN THE VERY FIRST MODEL.

48 minutes ago, Mason Lee Haveman said:

I would keep those in my collection and I would consider it an honor that someone recognized my service to the Constitution considering I do what I do for free.

12 grand gets you deep into some actually firearms and not supporting a anti gun president. 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

12 grand gets you deep into some actually firearms and not supporting a anti gun president. 

FYI....If you ever decide to quit listening to FAKE news, You'd find out Trump is a lifetime member of the NRA and carries a Kimber.  Also, you should brush up on your 4th grade grammar. You sound like a Bernie voter.  Bye, Bye Bernie.

guess who 1986.png

7 minutes ago, Mrbooker said:

FYI....If you ever decide to quit listening to FAKE news, You'd find out Trump is a lifetime member of the NRA and carries a Kimber.  Also, you should brush up on your 4th grade grammar. You sound like a Bernie voter.  Bye, Bye Bernie.

guess who 1986.png

Roll over man and yeah.    Let see the NRA isnt pro gun and supports anti gun laws.   Trump backs universal background checks,  red flags laws and banned bump stocks.  I don't give a damn what he owns or doesn't.    He is anti gun and so is almost every Republican.   I bet you think pirate crenshaw is a hero too.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton