soundtree

help needed in Mississippi ASAP

Any patriots willing to surround this church to protect the congregation and pastor from Tyranny?

Any former LEO's with contacts that can make a few calls and tell the Oath breakers to back off?

It is starting to happen all over the USA but help needed in greenville ASAP. Easter sunday in 3 days.

thanks everyone in advance.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/faith/watch-entire-police-force-storms-second-church-in-greenville-mississippi/

While I appreciate their freedom.  They could at least be understanding of the events.  Even Gods people during the first pass over where commanded to shelter in place.  

This is just not being smart and when this happens it's the law that steps in.  I dont agree with the law and I think that church should be respecting the problem ahead.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Actually its both your keeping people from getting it and passing it.

Why not just do what most churches do and use Facebook live.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

I bet if they didn’t make a big to do about it, and just did it anyway, life would go on... it’s easier to beg for forgiveness then to ask permission.

But this does bring up an old premise of the Militia Uber , Fire teams on stand by... “fighting tyranny one call at a time!”

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

I don't want the government at all involved.  Just people need to be adults .  Our church is now entirely online.  We can also do home church as well.  It's not going be forever folks .

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

The white church is full of old people that do not have internet.

The 2 churches are following the advice of the Governor who told them to have services this way.

It is the mayor and police of the town that are causing the issue.

The $500 tickets to each member of the 2 congregations proves their motives.

It is the police knocking on the car windows and writing tickets that are breaking social distancing rules.

The churches are going to continue with their services in their cars so Easter Sunday should be interesting!

Edited by soundtree

Im not advocating for a riot but it's sad to see so called "patriots" playing right in to the BS of the government. This is all a sham but I guess as long as they can spew some good excuses, the sleeping giant will continue to hit the snooze button no matter how many times the alarm goes off. It's not still dark outside, they're just putting shade over the windows.

Author of the topic Posted

General Gage under orders of king George tried to impose social distancing and deny the peoples right to assemble in 1774.

Peaceful armed colonists assembled in Salem to protest the violation of their Liberty.

When Gen Gage sent troops to disband the assembly, 3000 more armed patriots arrived and drove Gage and his troops away.

The next morning Gage and his troops seized gun powder and ammunition form Charleston.

News spread throughout the colonies that the attempt to seize their private property was an act of war.

Over 20,000 men aged 16-60 marched to Boston.

The militia from Maryland and Virginia took all control from their Governor and replaced all leaders appointed by the King with those selected by the people.

They issued a list of 19 grievances and vowed to have open arms training every single day.

The first continental congress endorsed their grievances and encouraged all other colonies to send aid to those in Boston.

as they say......the rest is history

45 minutes ago, soundtree said:

The white church is full of old people that do not have internet.

The 2 churches are following the advice of the Governor who told them to have services this way.

It is the mayor and police of the town that are causing the issue.

The $500 tickets to each member of the 2 congregations proves their motives.

It is the police knocking on the car windows and writing tickets that are breaking social distancing rules.

The churches are going to continue with their services in their cars so Easter Sunday should be interesting!

Everyone has internet at this point.   Or you could get in smaller groups and do so.  Again part of freedom is acting like a adult and not endangering your fellow neighbors.  But go ahead with it and your right to do so.  Personally I enjoy home church and small congregation.  Why because you can actually get a message with deeper meaning.  Versus the fluff message that the majority of churches put out.  Especially on Easter which they turned into a maga fluff message for the holiday only Christians. 

7 hours ago, Megatron said:

Everyone has internet at this point.   Or you could get in smaller groups and do so.  Again part of freedom is acting like a adult and not endangering your fellow neighbors.  But go ahead with it and your right to do so.  Personally I enjoy home church and small congregation.  Why because you can actually get a message with deeper meaning.  Versus the fluff message that the majority of churches put out.  Especially on Easter which they turned into a maga fluff message for the holiday only Christians. 

Did you not read, he said they are in their cars, listening to him preach on the radio.  smdh

Author of the topic Posted

As LanPer1   has posted the issue has been resolved for now....

Pressure from Gov Tate Reeves and Special Counsel at First Liberty Institute has

put Mayor Simmons (a democrat who endorsed Joe Biden) and the police on notice....Hooah!!

thanks to all who helped!!

https://www.toddstarnes.com/faith/you-are-going-to-have-mississippians-revolt-governor-denounces-crackdown-on-churches/

2 hours ago, SheepDog said:

Did you not read, he said they are in their cars, listening to him preach on the radio.  smdh

So why not listen to the message at home.  Sorry but I very much doubt the message is deep and meaningful.  Very few churches are willing to step into bible beyond the gospel.  Feel good sermons sell better.

12 hours ago, Megatron said:

Actually its both your keeping people from getting it and passing it.

Why not just do what most churches do and use Facebook live.

You must be one of those millennial preppers. Do you FB live your bowel movements too? 

1 minute ago, RightyTighty said:

You must be one of those millennial preppers. Do you FB live your bowel movements too? 

Actually gen x ,  we invented the ability to do such a thing.   That and I know really cant stand large churches and the majority of sheep Christians who go.  Most churches dont have anything deep in the message and just keep a safe bland sermon.

We should be using the time to do make home churches stronger.

People are at different points in there walk. A church is a place to praise and worship and fellowship, cast out demons.Just because you feel every church now days only preaches prosperity and not the Gospel. That is your opinion. You have every option to do your online thingy. Me, I’m covered by the blood of Jesus and no pestilence or arrow will penetrate my armor. 

9 hours ago, Megatron said:

Actually Easter is a demonic holiday. A christian should  NOT participate in the ritual of Easter. We should celebrate Jesus’ resurrection everyday. 

Edited by RightyTighty

Just now, RightyTighty said:

Actually Easter is a demonic holiday. A christian should  NOT participate in the ritual of Easter. We should celebrate Jesus’ resurrection everyday. 

Well it's a figure of speech that your church's use.  We celebrate passover. 

We've been live streaming our services on Facebook.  Being that I am part of a 'Sacramental' church body, we've had to make some adjustments for our regular observance of the Lord's Supper.  But, we're making due just fine.

As for the whole Easter thing... ya'll need to look up the spurious and questionable origins of the claims about the term Easter.  Just because two words sound the same that doesn't mean they have any meaningful connection.

The term Easter is the Englishization of a German (Saxon) word which means resurrection.  It turns out a number of English words have their developmental roots in German.  It's the way languages work.   

If you didn't speak English you might refer to Easter as Pasqua if you're Italian... or Pasen if you're Dutch... or Pashka if you're Bulgarian... or Pasqua de resurrecion if you're Spanish.  

Would you like to enlighten me to how those terms which clearly reference the Passover in those languages has anything to do with some random pagan diety?   Those weird conspiracies only hold water to those who aren't willing to look at the history of linguistics.  We're just used to calling it Easter and we American's and English speakers assume that all the rest of the world and Christians for the past 2000 years have used that term. 

I get the same way with people who try to do the whole Christmas is pagan crud as well.  Remember all the controversies about what date to hold 2A rallies... because some other historical event fell on those dates that might be attributed to the rally?  Yeah, cultures all over the world pick days to do things.  Just because two different cultures have celebrations (not even on the same day - there is no evidence of any major Roman pagan festival held specifically on Dec. 25th... not to mention that not all Christians observe Christmas on the 25th of December because of differences between calendars... Easter Orthodox observe Christmas in January).  

December 25th was designated as the date to celebrate Christmas because the belief at the time was that significant people died on the date of their conception.  In their calculations the death of Jesus would have fallen on (modern calendar date) of March 25th.  If death and conception coincide... that means that Jesus would have been born on December 25th.  That's why they chose that date.  Nothing nefarious about it... no weird conspiracy theories... no trying to steal dates... it's just the method they used and the date they settled on.  

For starters. “We are a vessel -we =the church” and Jesus isn’t coming back for the whole church (building form) He’s coming back for his bridegroom (singular). People perish for a lack of knowledge.

Easter was originally the celebration of Ishtar, the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility and sex. Her symbols (like the egg and bunny) were and still are fertility and sex symbols (or did you actually think eggs and bunnies had anything to do with the resurrection?)

Now about Jesus’ birth. It was in September. And Christ(Mas) is a Catholic-Pagan holiday......Santa=Satan 

and last the Bible tells us this 

Jeremiah 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Edited by RightyTighty

Guest Fed up
On 4/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, !!!J3!!! said:

Im not advocating for a riot but it's sad to see so called "patriots" playing right in to the BS of the government. This is all a sham but I guess as long as they can spew some good excuses, the sleeping giant will continue to hit the snooze button no matter how many times the alarm goes off. It's not still dark outside, they're just putting shade over the windows.

Yes, it's sad to see the state of America. We're losing touch with freedom and what that is and means.

Guest Fed up
On 4/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, soundtree said:

General Gage under orders of king George tried to impose social distancing and deny the peoples right to assemble in 1774.

Peaceful armed colonists assembled in Salem to protest the violation of their Liberty.

When Gen Gage sent troops to disband the assembly, 3000 more armed patriots arrived and drove Gage and his troops away.

The next morning Gage and his troops seized gun powder and ammunition form Charleston.

News spread throughout the colonies that the attempt to seize their private property was an act of war.

Over 20,000 men aged 16-60 marched to Boston.

The militia from Maryland and Virginia took all control from their Governor and replaced all leaders appointed by the King with those selected by the people.

They issued a list of 19 grievances and vowed to have open arms training every single day.

The first continental congress endorsed their grievances and encouraged all other colonies to send aid to those in Boston.

as they say......the rest is history

We're in this same situation now and nobody wants to wake up it seems, even people in this very forum that I joined in an attempt for a last ditch effort to find like minded people. Sadly if we stay on the course I'm afraid we may lose America, once we fall the world is doomed.

52 minutes ago, Fed up said:

We're in this same situation now and nobody wants to wake up it seems, even people in this very forum that I joined in an attempt for a last ditch effort to find like minded people. Sadly if we stay on the course I'm afraid we may lose America, once we fall the world is doomed.

Let it fall your not saving it.