All members from Ohio County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

@ R.Cox , please feel free to add anything which is comfortable for you about yourself and I hope other members from your location will be signing on soon. 

Cox wrote:
"I live in the 330 but was born and raised 614 now 740 most all of my family is still in the 740 area but they are so close to the 330 area it's the difference of needing to get groceries. Good old T county the 740/330 split. I also travel to 304 frequently."

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

• 1 month later...

Hello and WELCOME to the WV Three04 @ Tim Hays . Please introduce yourself! It is my hopes more members will soon be signing into Ohio county to enable you all to form your own unit specific to your county.

As posted by Mr. Hays:

I would like to find some like-minded people who love our great country and are willing to fight to defend her I am very pissed off the direction our country is heading I love God country and family and I am willing to fight to defend our great country I am a member of United to save America were I have like minded people to talk to but I would like to find local people who I can count on when shit hits the fan which it has in my opinion .

Good to have you, Sir! 

Hi, Matt, I am a farmer in Ohio county thanks for the reply I have been busy trying to get my hay put up but I am tired of the direction this country is going in I am a Trump supporter I believe our Constitution is in threat by the left with all the bullshit with Antifa black lives matter I have had enough I am ready to take this into my own hands I think we should give them a month of no police and take things in our hands 

• Like 1
  • Hello 1
On 6/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, Tim Hays said:

Hi, Matt, I am a farmer in Ohio county thanks for the reply I have been busy trying to get my hay put up but I am tired of the direction this country is going in I am a Trump supporter I believe our Constitution is in threat by the left with all the bullshit with Antifa black lives matter I have had enough I am ready to take this into my own hands I think we should give them a month of no police and take things in our hands 

Hello Tim and thanks for stepping up. 

Our country is experiencing unprecedented times. But I don't think (as far as West Virginia goes) that we have to take the law into our own hands. We have much law provided by our state's constitution that we can utilize should the need arise. 

Recently my community was facing an unknown as far as protests vs. riots and the rioters known to be bussed around the country on various missions. We decided to draw a line of protection around our community. Our individual rights as citizens allows for that. WE are primarily responsible for our own safety, whether peace officers assist or not. However, our law enforcement in our area are as helpful, courageous and honorable as anything that can be expected anywhere.

Our environment is changing day to day... It's best to be aware and have a plan. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. We have a long way to go to achieve those standards in our state and that's what the Three04 is dedicated in seeing to fruit.

I truly hope there's someone close enough to you to meet with. It only takes one to begin a unit. From there it grows.

Yell if you have any questions Sir! Anytime.

Matt Thompson
Three04 Oversight 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and WELCOME to our newest member in the Ohio County area, @ John0011 ! Please introduce yourself to the other members here waiting, and maybe all of you can get together for a meet and greet!

Hello, to my fellow Patriots ,my name is John Marling , I have no millitary experience  ,but hunt, fish  and prepping, and camping  ,try to teach my kids to be self sufficient, and firearm safety,  love our country, and our Constitution believe in limited Government  and a strong belief in our 2nd amendment, would like to meet others who want to protect  our community  ,live in scary times ,safety in numbers.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

Hi , Tim , are you trying  to organize  a group. Live out stonechurch Rd , would like to meet like minded people also ,usually off on Thursdays and fridays 

• 'Merica 1
On 6/24/2020 at 8:56 AM, Tim Hays said:

Hi all Tim Hays Valley Grove WV Ohio county do we have a group in the county been looking for like minded people 

Hello Gentlemen,

There are three signed on in this group with @ R.Cox , @ Tim Hays  and @ John0011 . It looks as if Tim and John are chomping at the bit to start a group. Cox may be also. I'll continue to try to raise him to let him know there are others in the area now.

If I can offer some advice, maybe you Mr. Hays and you Mr. Marling (@John0011) can just get together for a meet and greet, maybe some shooting, and if you so decide, it takes no more than either one or both of you to found a group. It may just be two of you in the beginning, but there are advantages to that as you get to think things through as needed as your membership grows.

If you decide to start a group, word of mouth usually travels well through circles like this and I also have in instruction I can pass your way concerning how to start a facebook and/or Parler page for your new unit. The advantage to the facebook page has advantages because of it's advertising and ability to target already like-minded people within your own county. This is necessary to let people know you are now there.

Get together, Gentlemen. It excites me to know there may be a THIRD active unit soon in the Three 04. And thisn one could be in Ohio County!
Matt Thompson
Wv Three04 Oversight

• 1 month later...

Hello aand welcome @ AshBee  to the Ohio County WV Three04!

Please introduce yourself...

And a note for EVERYONE here! There's more than enough for you guys to get your own Ohio County Unit going. Communicate with each other. Turn loose of somem phone numbers, have a meet and greet and see what comes of it!

Looking forward to Ohio County being on the map!

Matt Thompson
WV Three04 Oversight

Just an ex-liberal tech guy who saw the light back in 2012 but can see exactly where this shit is going. Like to figure out where to look for support if/when anything happens.

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.