LetFreedomRing

URGENT 2A NEWS Pelosi Sneaking Gun Control Into Stimulus Package

URGENT 2A NEWS Pelosi Sneaking Gun Control Into Stimulus Package

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

She needs to go learn the difference between a gun and a rock and the hard place she’s in with every Patriot in America. If brains were dynamite she wouldn’t have enough to blow her nose!

Edited by RightyTighty

All I can say is, everyone needs to make contingency plans, for worst case scenarios.

If they go to confiscate guns, then we need to form patrols and make ourselves available at a moment's notice to stop it, lock and load style. No philisophical thought needed.

At the risk of getting a warning on here, years back when that guy killed the doctor at the abortion clinic, and a hundred or more cops and feds couldn't find him, I hoped they never would. Abortion is murder, and if this country had any ethics, it would be outlawed and all doctors who perform abortions should be arrested and charged with murder, as should the pregnant women who get abortions.

If they go to confiscate weapons, then as far as I'm cincerned, it is no different than an invading army. By confiscating guns, they are saying, in essence, that we will submit to criminals, lose our ability to defend self, family, home and country, giving up another form of self reliance and bowing the knee to a part of the world system, the government.

It is not this country, it's government or it's people that made it great. It is the belief in a Supreme Creator and the concept of free thinking and freedom of choice. It is the government and the civilian Left who enable the evil, by outlawing God and everything else that is good.

Are any of you gonna rely on government to keep you safe and secure? I sure ain't. They never have and they never will, other than perhaps against foreign armies. Even then, it is as much the armed populace which prevents foreign invaders from attacking.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be charged with treason. If we were in Old Testament Israel, she'd have been burned at the stake long ago, alongside Obama, for witchcraft and sorcery.

It's time to discover which cops and feds will not comply and form a shadow army, ready to step into the visible realm instantly. They'll try to arrest all cops and feds who will not comply, so we need to support them, and they need to stand with us.

Waiting to fight it in court after the fact, after we let them take our guns, would be pissing against the wall. It's obvious that there is an element which wants to completely subjugate us and totally control our every thought and action. In Biblical terms it's called antichrist. In secular awareness it's a Fourth Reich.

Time to organize.

What is it, the last part of the Constitution, about we the people abolishing the current form of government, if we the people are dissatisfied? Maybe it's time to ditch our politicians and appoint all, or mostly, new. The government only has what authority we the people let them have.

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

They are coming for all your other rights first. 

They've been working on it for years, via slick legislation to rape the Constitution. If you believe in scripture it's an exemplification of how the devil works to undermine the faith. Pelosi is Jezebel and Schiff is Ahab.

6 hours ago, Ideological Gambler said:

None that want to stay alive.

If they take the First, they've taken them all. If they take the Second, they've taken away the means to protect the First, and all.

I just had a thought. Someone can research, but I remember clearly. Some years ago, I think 1998 or 1999, the trucking industry was talking of going on strike, and UPS did, some 60,000 trucks, for 3 days. The government resolved the issue real quick, conceded.

However, they enacted a law which made it a crime for the trucking company owners to get together and orchestrate a strike.

So, how is it that now, the government is shutting down the economy under a big guise, a virus that isn't nearly as bad as they say?

I think they're just seeing how far they can go, to see if Americans will allow full blown martial law and takeover of everybody's life.

They are guilty of many crimes.

Per the chance that the legislative process remains intact, though largely and essentially non-existent for many years, here are a few resources by which to find out who voted for what, do we know who to kick out of office and exactly why:

https://ballotpedia.org/Lifetime_voting_records_of_United_States_Senators_and_Representatives

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/HowTo/how_to_votes.htm