Todd A. Slee

Possible Current Future?

This sounds about right to me:

I'm ten minutes into the following message, and already I can say it hits the nail on the head with each of us, and especially on a national level, keeping in mind that we are to be a Christian nation societally, though not in an official capacity (the Constitution is primarily of a Deistic nature, much like ancient Israel), which old England was:  

This guy mentioned abortion, is it expounded upon in the Bible? God knew Jeremiah way before he was even conceived (Jeremiah 1:5). Two other instances of God foreknowing people is listed also, in Isaiah 44:28 and I Kings 13:2, clear illustrations that God considers persons to be persons at the moment of conception, even before.

Is there something more clear and concise yet? Take Exodus 21:22, "And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm follow, he shall be surely fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine" (JPS Tanakh 1917); "
And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide" (NAS 1977); "If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no mischief follows: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine". (King James 2000).

This is referring to an accident. Abortion, especially what Obama and Hillary, and Pelosi, voted for, more in line with the Egyptian pharaoh, probably Amunhotep, murdering the Hebrew children and Herod the Great murdering all Hebrew males two years old and under (keep in mind that Herod transformed the Holy Land >
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/magazine/2016/11-12/king-herod-judaea-holy-land-rome-new-testament/.

One other unrelated, to this pastor's message, to remember, is that neither God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost are pacifists, only Holy and peaceable when not provoked.

God has killed (not murdered) many; the Holy Ghost can and has killed (Acts 5:1-11); Jesus said to do no murder (Hebrew 'harag') (see https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/12/you-can-kill-dont-murder-dennis-prager/).

Last but not least, the Spirit of God, i.e., the Holy Spirit, came upon Samson, a prophet, to kill the enemy, which was a time of lawlessness in Israel, they had no real justice system, they were at the mercy of their enemies. I.e., God condones defense.

I myself believe we'll get thru this Covid fiasco (real virus, the Left taking gross advantage) just fine as a nation, but don't be lulled to sleep >

"for when they shall say peace and safety, then comes sudden destruction" (Thessalonians) > "woe to them who all men speak well of..." (Jesus Christ) > https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

> Habakkuk 1:6, and pray for Trump and our other Godly or Godly oriented leaders, and that the Left will see the light or otherwise be stopped.