LetFreedomRing

Covid Alert! They WILL Get The Numbers They Want! Here’s The Evidence! They Won't Stop Until They Do

Covid Alert! They WILL Get The Numbers They Want! Here’s The Evidence! They Won't Stop Until They Do

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Beware of people (and governments) that have some hidden agenda... like income from a larger viewing audience for example.  There's lots of fear mongering going on right now. 

1.  Remember that quarantines have been used for well over 150 years to control the spread of diseases: 21 days is not uncommon.  Quarantines will not work if people don't follow the rules.

2.  Models are "engineered" to help fight back against the disease... BUT they are only as good as the "estimates" used to prepare them.  Wisdom dictates that we use a worst-case estimate to build the model.  Then, any results will look good (only 156,000 dead; not 800,0000 for example).

3.  If you think this is some kind of hoax by the government to enslave you... look at China and Italy.   Who even knows if there are several strains of the virus all spreading at the same time?  There is still a lot we don't know: is it spreading again in China??

THINK

It's a huge hoax built upon some kind of virus that has been killing 300 people per year for some time; they're implementing deprived of certain rights which have nothing to do with curbing disease spread; they know there's going to be a resurgence, because quarantine is weakening peoples' immune systems; they're rushing approval of the vaccine, knowing it's going to kill or maim substantial numbers (the polio vaccine caused paralysis in 460,000 kids in 3 countries overseas from 2000 to 2017); they'll likely use the Covid thing to implement carrying of papers and taking of rights for refusal; they're greatly exaggerating death from Covid numbers, while rates for heart attacks, diabetes, other things, including car wrecks, have been dropping (I've now heard this personally, from two people in my area that I know to be trustworthy, who heard it firsthand from medical personnel); the measures they've implemented are neither proportionate nor consistent with sound medical practices; many discrepancies; these things I have seen straight from the lips of competent physicians, including Dr. Shiva, who is also running for the Senate in Massachusetts and a Senator from Minnesota who is a physician.

this is just another version of the 911 farce. That official report defies all scientific logic and physiological facts. It is an impossibility to have been anything but an inside job by someone, and this is similar, but harder to detect. I think many government people are also in the know and are running interference, because the deviate ones, including Fauci and Gates, have most people terrifiedof a flu on steroids. I don't think hardly any healthy people have died of it. For that matter, how many people personally know anyone who died of it? The regular flu can kill someone who has a current medical condition. And why does YouTube take certain videos down?

America has a serious case of battered wife syndrome, which causes a type of reverse psychosis and turns the woman into a type of masochist. She don't trust her husband, would like to be in a good situation, loves her husband, in some cases,  but knows he has issues within himself, yet blames herself for the problem, still looks to him as the provider and comforter, knowing she needs to part ways with the situation, but he's sly, and every time he senses she's about to go, creates a crisis which causes or forces her to cling to him (I've studied a bit of psychology, these are some factual protocols).

Why is it, then, that most Americans don't trust the government, but every time a crisis occurs, they all go running to It and embrace It? America has been made sick and needs to self cure:

https://www.sleesecurity.com/911-deception-1.html