Jump to content
Alexander81

American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

Recommended Posts

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

"TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2.0

It was brought to my attention by Josh that our WHOLE MAIN PAGE HAS BEEN DELETED BY FACEBOOK.

As flattering as that is, obviously it’s super inconvenient we don’t have a place to come together and push out information. So, to buy us more time until the website is up, we’ve created a group instead of a page.

Here is the link to it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1358756420984573/?ref=share

SHARE THIS LINK EVERYWHERE WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

#wethepeople"     Janay Myers at https://www.facebook.com/janay.myers.9

Matt, thank you for the commitment. Be sure to look up (State name) AR2 on FB to join your states private group. Mine is Utah so.. Utah AR2. I have also suggested my state jump into this forum as well as a back up communication only sharing this platform within the AR2 groups.

 

#WeThePeople 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
19 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

 

Shocked it took FB that long to swing the axe.  

We knew it was a matter of time. We are expanding on all forums possible. AR2 Main Page is the new one and is a private group.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alexander81 said:

We knew it was a matter of time. We are expanding on all forums possible. AR2 Main Page is the new one and is a private group.

 

 

The censorship is getting heavy handed on a lot of groups and pages.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, RevRifleman said:

 

The censorship is getting heavy handed on a lot of groups and pages.  

Absolutely! We are working on getting people here and there was a Instagram made. Also looking into Discord Channel. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 11:12 PM, Matt In West Virginia said:

"TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2.0

It was brought to my attention by Josh that our WHOLE MAIN PAGE HAS BEEN DELETED BY FACEBOOK.

As flattering as that is, obviously it’s super inconvenient we don’t have a place to come together and push out information. So, to buy us more time until the website is up, we’ve created a group instead of a page.

Here is the link to it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1358756420984573/?ref=share

SHARE THIS LINK EVERYWHERE WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

#wethepeople"     Janay Myers at https://www.facebook.com/janay.myers.9

 

Try using minds.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Alexander81

You may seriously consider chossing one place as a hub for your network, a place that won't censoir your every word. Facebook is near impossible and youtube... I just don't jave the time to try to go through all the vids not knowing what they are about before I begin.

Me for instance, I'd just like to know what has been formally organized for West Virginia, how many that have committed to going, the legalities, the type of protest, time and place. I think I've found out to be at the Capito;l at noon, but have no idea why or what we're getting into. I can even help find out such things, but we need a solid reliable place to communicate and network... and right now while everyone is forming this coalition, getting it right the 1st time prevents re-dos in the future.

This place is EXCELLENT just for those purposes. Just my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
8 hours ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

@ Alexander81

You may seriously consider chossing one place as a hub for your network, a place that won't censoir your every word. Facebook is near impossible and youtube... I just don't jave the time to try to go through all the vids not knowing what they are about before I begin.

Me for instance, I'd just like to know what has been formally organized for West Virginia, how many that have committed to going, the legalities, the type of protest, time and place. I think I've found out to be at the Capito;l at noon, but have no idea why or what we're getting into. I can even help find out such things, but we need a solid reliable place to communicate and network... and right now while everyone is forming this coalition, getting it right the 1st time prevents re-dos in the future.

This place is EXCELLENT just for those purposes. Just my opinion. 

You're absolutely correct Matt. I have suggested this site to Josh and Janay also. I believe each state should have a group here and we should all be a part of the main national movement also. Maybe a good way to connect the current militia group on the page and grow them also. 

 

I've started a Utah AR2 group and have  had a few jump in so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

The following states still need a leader. If anyone is interested please message me directly or if you know someone that would be, please send them my way. Thank you all so much for everything you’ve been doing 🇺🇸
#wethepeople

States:
Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Idaho
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah - Message Alexander 81 if you or someone you know is willing to take lead. 
Vermont
West Virginia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The staff has chosen to promote this topic @ Alexander81  increasing the reach of this topic in excess of 20,000 people

 

Please continue to use the My Militia platform with confidence 

 

We can even stream your live streams here

 

https://www.mymilitia.com/live-stream/

 

contact me for details

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not marching on a Capitol YET. I'm also not for the Reopening of the country YET. We push reopening without medical advisors we could be hurting our country with more Virus cases and Reswamp the medical field.

Complacency, Laziness and impatience is not something needed at this Time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've personally had enough of the so called "expert's opinions" that have done nothing but over-estimate the threat of this virus. In the beginning, we had no idea what we were facing. I understood a wheel jerk then. But NOW? With the AMERICAN data we have? This isn't a pandemic and never has been.

Open up the country, get us back to business and stop expecting people to one day live forever. This is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bear7 said:

I'm not marching on a Capitol YET. I'm also not for the Reopening of the country YET. We push reopening without medical advisors we could be hurting our country with more Virus cases and Reswamp the medical field.

Complacency, Laziness and impatience is not something needed at this Time

After finding out the results of this disease, I don't see any difference it makes to keep this country locked down allowing our economy to be tanked. According to the CDC itself a side by side comparison of the common cold, influenza and COVID 19 and there is no justification for tanking our lives. Yes people have died from COVID 19 but more people died from the Flu and the common cold The common cold scores as being worse than both the Flu and this virus. We deal with viruses Flu's and colds every day. Bill Gates the leader of the WHO is behind this Bullshit as with George Soros and all the rich elitists. They created and with the help from MSM pushed their agenda to purposely tank the economy so they can blame Trump for it. At what point do we allow our economy to end up like that of a 3rd world country over something so easily beat. Hospitals are now furloughing doctors and laying off nurses and the hospital ship in NY has had 20 patients. An Army hospital in Washington had 0 patients. They took down that hospital to move it somewhere else it might be needed. Last check they didn't know where to put it. Enough is enough. IMO.

Edited by JD "Doc" Fraley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that the lockdown is pretty much counterproductive at this stage of the game. People are more aware of infectious diseases now than they ever were. It's not as if tomorrow we open the gates and everyone is outside licking doorknobs. We can't cause mass global starvation just because our politicians don't trust some of us to be responsible. There are always going to be idiots out there, but last I checked in this country you have the freedom to be stupid if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, he is behind it. He predicted this because he had first hand knowledge of it, and of course, he is trying to push the NWO or OWO, (New World Order, One World Order) whichever they've decided to call it. Bill Gates created this Virus so he can push his drug companies drugs on people for profit. With George Soro's help from the Main Stream Media, they quash anything that is said about his dealings with this Virus and paint him as the man with the cure, meanwhile anyone who speaks out is as usual labeled a Conspiracy Theorist. When the main stream media praises someone, you know they are evil. Killary, Pelosi, Nader, Schitt, Bill... All of them are evil people. They can't push a cure for something if it doesn't exist and he's been working on this theory about the coronavirus for over 2 years. For 10 years he's been talking about the virus that will wipe out humanity. He's a rich elitist and I dont trust him, or a word the main stream media says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, spunky said:

I agree that the lockdown is pretty much counterproductive at this stage of the game. People are more aware of infectious diseases now than they ever were. It's not as if tomorrow we open the gates and everyone is outside licking doorknobs. We can't cause mass global starvation just because our politicians don't trust some of us to be responsible. There are always going to be idiots out there, but last I checked in this country you have the freedom to be stupid if you want.

Yes, I completely agree. We can't be trusted to wear masks on buses, in buildings, or in crowds because where stupid regular folks who have no clue about how to protect ourselves. This is exactly how BIG GOVERNMENT thinks. We the people are stupid and have no business telling the Government how we should live our lives. We have no knowledge of them not being all in it for us because we're stupid and rely on big government to tell us when its time to eat, and when we should be allowed to go Potty. 

Edited by JD "Doc" Fraley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to know the extent Gates is involved in this, but the circumstantial evidence out there certainly points to there being at least some connection. Whether he knew exactly what his money was being used for or not remains to be seen.

 

What we do is know is the man has a lot of ground to gain for his personal agenda here. A "utopian" society where everyone is free of disease thanks to a benevolent father figure, the climate has stabilized thanks to a lower human population, and everyone is permanently plugged into the network so data can be collected for the greater good.

 

I'm not saying the man's an outright supervillian, but even the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If you ask me, I wouldn't trust him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 6:55 PM, Bear7 said:

I'm not marching on a Capitol YET. I'm also not for the Reopening of the country YET. We push reopening without medical advisors we could be hurting our country with more Virus cases and Reswamp the medical field.

Complacency, Laziness and impatience is not something needed at this Time

Maybe you need to do some research on Herd Immunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...