American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

The whole "Anti-violence" movement is a wash coupled with the "No Bullying". The government has done this to us for decades. I agree with you GO21, there is no other way. It's like trying to reason with a 3 year old that keeps exhibiting malicious behaviors, until you swat his/her butt then they will understand "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN". 

Exactly what the government needs = To get their butt spanked. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There has been a movement started to organize the states to march on the state capitals and City halls on May 1st 2020. This is a nationwide organized event. Join at the main page and look for your st

I saw this comment on YouTube yesterday and it hit the spot so I thought I’d share. 

We "American Citizens" have been on a leash since at the very least Woodrow Wilson.  As the United States government grew, and power was given to non-elected officials (bureaucracy), a slow and steady

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mick said:

I see a few trolls here anyone who thinks you can make a stand without violence is controlled by another agenda this is NOT a political organization it is a place for Militias to meet up armed militias are not here to start political parties, anyone who ignores history or believes the history we learned in school will never comprehend the enemy we are up against I see who they are very clearly and we have been played by the entire system including Trump he had other avenues to take but he never took them have you asked yourself why? I think it is clear why.

Yep but no physical revolution can work without the military. I believe most would stand behind us but the big G’s don’t like Trump. They are trained for war so they want war but not on our soil

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Benue said:

I don't condone violence.  I don't see this as a Civil War.  Our Country, OUR COUNTRY, has been highjacked and invaded by foreign enemies with the help of the shadow government.  This is a PSY-Op.  COVID is a PSY-Op

Start small and do what you can.  As my military son told me once:  "Sacrifices have to be made. The trouble is that most people think that it doesn't apply to them."  Now it does.

Small Sacrifices: 

1. "Apple suspends Parler from its App Store while Amazon will shut off web hosting service over violence threats - Do not Shop Amazon and sell your iPhone."  Is it really more important than you liberty?  
  2. The US Better Business Bureau says it will defund all those Congressmen/women who supported Trump. Your sacrifice is to call all those local business that you support and ask them where they stand on this issue.  If they go along with their Headquarters, tell them that you can no longer shop or frequent their business locally. 

Now you get the idea of how to stand your ground. May your list grow long and be fruitful! 

I'm all in for a third party:  The Patriot Party.  I also support a Convention of States to take back our Government. 

Sounds good but someone needs to organize this. Will you? I will help someone had to start something. I’m also at the ready for civil military action

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Bugs said:

Sounds good but someone needs to organize this. Will you? I will help someone had to start something. I’m also at the ready for civil military action

Today, there is something you can begin to do and I have already started. 3 down and many to go.   If you have a computer you can look up your Local Better Business Bureau.  Most likely they have a website.  From that website, make a list of all the business that are members.  You cannot download the list if you are not a member.  If you frequent anyone one of those businesses with your hard earned dollar, contact them by phone or email. Tell them that you understand that their Corporate Headquarters in DC has just announced to the media that they will no longer support any Congressman/woman who voted for Trump. You must vet what I am telling you. and yes, the Better Business Bureau spends their dues money to lobby Congress to get what they want passed.  Ask them if they intend to maintain their membership and financial support in this organization.  If so, you feel compelled to take your business elsewhere.  The next step is to walk your talk.  From there, it is inform your friends and neighbors, then your section of town, your church.....  I don't do Facebook.  I would probably be banned if I posted this. 

Even my small town of less than 10,000 has a Better Business Bureau. It has been around since I was a kid walking on Main Street.  I'm in my 70th year and female.  My sphere of influence is small but I can begin there, one person at a time. Thanks for asking, Bugs.  If we want to be the change we want to see in the world, we look to our immediate environment first and begin there, one contact at a time.  Happy first step!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is what I've been posting.  Problem is no organization.  Like a pack of dogs looking around to see if any of the others are gonna do anything, so they all just sit there.  We're gonna sit there until they're at our front doors. 

Thomas Jefferson, 1787 

"the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they (PATRIOTS) remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a LETHARGY, the forerunner of DEATH TO THE PUBLIC LIBERTY...
what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? LET THEM TAKE ARMS....THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE (not should be....not ought to be... not might need to be.....M..U..S..T....BE!!) REFRESHED WITH...BLOOD"  

THERE ARE 30 MILLION TACTICALLY ARMED CONSTITUTIONAL PATRIOTS IN AMERICA.   WILL 1% RISE UP AND THROW OFF OPEN TYRANNY,  OR ARE WE JUST SLAVES OF THE RULING CLASS AND MEDIA OLIGARCHS???!!!  

The time for "marches" has passed.  IF NECESSARY - which it's looking as if it will be- we need to organize in person and do whatever is necessary to remove an illegitimate, unlawful and 100% evil ruling Combination of conspirators from OUR government.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've said it as well. We've offered peace. And they don't want it. They want to rule us as kings. They have openly attacked our rights. And show no signs of relenting their charge. I for one refuse to sit by and allow them to identify me as a Trump supporter, hurt me, and my family by financially singling out conservatives. Its what their going to do if they remain in power. They want us poor. Too poor to stand against them. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That's just my name.

1 hour ago, 2 Cents said:

I've said it as well. We've offered peace. And they don't want it. They want to rule us as kings. They have openly attacked our rights. And show no signs of relenting their charge. I for one refuse to sit by and allow them to identify me as a Trump supporter, hurt me, and my family by financially singling out conservatives. Its what their going to do if they remain in power. They want us poor. Too poor to stand against them. 

I totally agree. Where do we start and when?  I could make calls paperwork anything.  We could wait and let the dems fight amongst themselves. We would gain more Patriots. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/12/2021 at 12:29 PM, 20thRegiment said:

If you use violence to alter thoughts and votes under a police state you are a BROWN•SHIRT. Sounds like a democrat to me. Etc ANTIFA?? 

So tell me, at what point would you think violence would be justified? I'm curious to know what would need to happen where you would agree that the best course of action would be to take up arms versus pick up a sign. Everyone has their own line in the sand. Apparently election fraud is well away from your line, and that's ok, I'm just curious as to what your line is?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cybereyes said:

So tell me, at what point would you think violence would be justified? I'm curious to know what would need to happen where you would agree that the best course of action would be to take up arms versus pick up a sign. Everyone has their own line in the sand. Apparently election fraud is well away from your line, and that's ok, I'm just curious as to what your line is?

Never use violence until it’s a last resort. It feels like the country has been taken over but I’m not sure who is doing the taking over. It’s a very confusing time. I see big internet a huge problem could be solved thru senate or courts but I’ve seen many courts not follow the laws. The senate and house are controlled by one party. I guess I need to see where we go. I’m older and fear for my grandchildren. I just want a free country respecting all of us. 

• Like 2
On 1/13/2021 at 10:47 AM, WestCoastMAGA said:

I also agree that a "civil war" is inevitable. The corruption in U.S. politics gives the most obvious corrupt countries; e.g. China, Venezuela, Russia, Honduras, etc... a run for "the MOST corrupt". While the presumed "corrupt" countries are all under the same system "COMMUNISM". The left AKA Democrats have passed laws, slowly but surely, taking away our rights our founding fathers died for. 

We all know that deep down that a civil war HAS to happen. We hope that our government will correct itself and make things "RIGHT", but the reality is = THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT "WE THE PEOPLE"

I know a lot of Russian people and they are no different than we are, I would not include Russia in this list, one guy from Texas went over to Donbass to fight the Bandera Nazis in Ukraine who will not let those people succeed Russia did not do much to help the people of Donbass but Russian citizens did they do not want Communism or Fascism in Russia many want to go back to the Monarchy.

• Like 1

Its China that is gaining control of our country.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/14/250-thousand-chinese-at-u-s-canada-and-mexican-border/

Poco Loco Posted this in AZ roll call. I did a search in Opera on bing on these Chinese soldiers. the first page there were 8 different sites saying yes there are, one said there were 75,000 on the Canadian border, and the rest in Mexico. Just a few weeks ago, we heard tell that the Chinese Military was in Canada "Doing exercises" and now this comes out. I would say this news is probably dead on. The only site that says there are NOT any troops on the US borders was Fact Check. Of course, we all know that Snopes and Fact Check are liars for the left. 

On 1/15/2021 at 9:32 PM, Bugs said:

Never use violence until it’s a last resort. It feels like the country has been taken over but I’m not sure who is doing the taking over. It’s a very confusing time. I see big internet a huge problem could be solved thru senate or courts but I’ve seen many courts not follow the laws. The senate and house are controlled by one party. I guess I need to see where we go. I’m older and fear for my grandchildren. I just want a free country respecting all of us. 

So again, what is your line in the sand? When are we at the last resort? Do you see any of the courts taking this seriously? I mean even our Supreme Court is putting off even looking at cases until AFTER its too late. Do you think that maybe gives you a hint at how they are going to rule? You think maybe they already have discussed the possibilities of ruling on a case being evidence of wide spread election fraud? How would that look AFTER Biden is already sworn in and takes command officially? You think maybe they just say my bad, and relinquish command? No, they already know how they are going to rule, regardless of what evidence is in there.

So what next? They have the House, Senate and the Presidency. Still waiting on some last resort? Biden declared days ago that one of his primary missions is to take down the NRA. What does the NRA do besides help to lobby against politicians trying to take away 2nd amendment rights and providing more firearms training than any organization in the world. Next thing you know it will be a law that your AR can only shoot 1 round at a time before being manually reloaded. You know, kind of like California is doing it now. So as long as they just slowly take away your rights over time while stealing one key election here and there, you are ok with it. Still all about law and order saving us? Look around you.

If you aren't going to stand up now, you never will. If you aren't even willing to discuss standing up now, you never will. No one wants violence. But when you back an animal into a corner, you leave them no other ways of escape. At which point they either fight, become a meal, or become your obedient pet. Which one are you, the meal or the pet? 

• Like 2