Alexander81

American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

9 hours ago, spunky said:

It's hard to know the extent Gates is involved in this, but the circumstantial evidence out there certainly points to there being at least some connection. Whether he knew exactly what his money was being used for or not remains to be seen.

What we do is know is the man has a lot of ground to gain for his personal agenda here. A "utopian" society where everyone is free of disease thanks to a benevolent father figure, the climate has stabilized thanks to a lower human population, and everyone is permanently plugged into the network so data can be collected for the greater good.

I'm not saying the man's an outright supervillian, but even the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If you ask me, I wouldn't trust him.

Oh no?  Well, let's put the pieces together. 

[email protected] has a patent on the virus. 

Then he wants to create a vaccine (with a tattoo Mark of the Beast) for the very virus he has a patent for.

Did you know that [email protected] does NOT vaccinate himself or HIS children?

So you tell me, is he dirty? You betta believe it!

Let's not forget how very INVESTED, in the W.H.O., he is.  WHO can trust these scoundrels!

1 hour ago, josetteisfree said:

Maybe you need to do some research on Herd Immunity.

Herd Immunity? What Get sick to hopefully build Immunity? Worked Well with the Aztecs when the Spanish Came.. 🙄

I have a Kid, you ever see a Kid Suffer, cause you didnt protect them best you could. Unlike you that wont be on my conciousness. I allow my kid into school when its safe, sure. But I dont go into a War Zone with a Kid piggyback. You know what, I don't like fully explaining it to you. But getting Sick now is Unwarranted for Stupidity Sake. 

Stay safe, protect the Loved Ones. Let the Medical Teams Understand this Virus Better. Dont go getting sick cause you feel you Personally need to, to better build immunity, and reswamp the Hospital with more Unnecessary Cases and possibly cause an Elderly to die..

59 minutes ago, Bear7 said:

Herd Immunity? What Get sick to hopefully build Immunity? Worked Well with the Aztecs when the Spanish Came.. 🙄

I have a Kid, you ever see a Kid Suffer, cause you didnt protect them best you could. Unlike you that wont be on my conciousness. I allow my kid into school when its safe, sure. But I dont go into a War Zone with a Kid piggyback. You know what, I don't like fully explaining it to you. But getting Sick now is Unwarranted for Stupidity Sake. 

Stay safe, protect the Loved Ones. Let the Medical Teams Understand this Virus Better. Dont go getting sick cause you feel you Personally need to, to better build immunity, and reswamp the Hospital with more Unnecessary Cases and possibly cause an Elderly to die..

Yes, it is a virus that poses a health risk to segments of the population.  The quarantine did help flatten the curve and has bought us some time to better prepare and find some forms of treatments that are showing some potential.  I have kids and I don't want them to suffer.  I want people to use common sense and do their best to stay safe and healthy.  

Here's the thing though... there will likely never be a vaccine for Covid-19.  It's not impossible and maybe we will get lucky.  But, there won't likely be much of a treatment aside from some form of an antiviral that reduces the severity of the symptoms of the virus.  It's a Coronavirus.  The Common Cold is a Coronavirus.  There is no vaccine for the common cold.  They never found a working vaccine for MERS or SARS... both in that same family of Coronavirus.  In fact, they just dropped their efforts altogether after it seemingly just went away.  What are the odds of finding a working vaccine for Covid-19?  Slim.  In the few trials they did do with MERS and SARS they found that even with the vaccines they developed the animals could be reinfected by the virus.  

If it is the case that we will never beat this via a vaccine... our only hope is that it goes quietly into the night like MERS and SARS or we develop therapies to help patients suffering from the Coronavirus to increase the survival rate.  

With that in mind... how long do you suggest we wait before reopening the economy and pulling our backsides out of a total economic collapse?  

Its a tough decision. I know all about the Herd immunity is and yes it has worked in the past with some diseases, but in others not so well. As for opening up the economy, that I am in favor of. The reason is simple.. Whats worse than getting sick? Starvation. If we don't open up the economy, shit is going to go complete spiral into nothing! Truckers are out there hauling supplies to stores, and stores are running out of them just as fast as they get the shelves stocked. Whats going to happen when industry, farming, infrastructure, and stores run out or collapse or dries up. We have to have people working to pay for food, rent, utilities. If we don't have that there will be a war. A war of survival. 

34 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

Yes, it is a virus that poses a health risk to segments of the population.  The quarantine did help flatten the curve and has bought us some time to better prepare and find some forms of treatments that are showing some potential.  I have kids and I don't want them to suffer.  I want people to use common sense and do their best to stay safe and healthy.  

Here's the thing though... there will likely never be a vaccine for Covid-19.  It's not impossible and maybe we will get lucky.  But, there won't likely be much of a treatment aside from some form of an antiviral that reduces the severity of the symptoms of the virus.  It's a Coronavirus.  The Common Cold is a Coronavirus.  There is no vaccine for the common cold.  They never found a working vaccine for MERS or SARS... both in that same family of Coronavirus.  In fact, they just dropped their efforts altogether after it seemingly just went away.  What are the odds of finding a working vaccine for Covid-19?  Slim.  In the few trials they did do with MERS and SARS they found that even with the vaccines they developed the animals could be reinfected by the virus.  

If it is the case that we will never beat this via a vaccine... our only hope is that it goes quietly into the night like MERS and SARS or we develop therapies to help patients suffering from the Coronavirus to increase the survival rate.  

With that in mind... how long do you suggest we wait before reopening the economy and pulling our backsides out of a total economic collapse?  

19 minutes ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

Its a tough decision. I know all about the Herd immunity is and yes it has worked in the past with some diseases, but in others not so well. As for opening up the economy, that I am in favor of. The reason is simple.. Whats worse than getting sick? Starvation. If we don't open up the economy, shit is going to go complete spiral into nothing! Truckers are out there hauling supplies to stores, and stores are running out of them just as fast as they get the shelves stocked. Whats going to happen when industry, farming, infrastructure, and stores run out or collapse or dries up. We have to have people working to pay for food, rent, utilities. If we don't have that there will be a war. A war of survival. 

Try to answer Both at Once. 

As my opinion, as I shared, I believe it should be left to medical Professionals.

But! To better clarify, the Governor of the State should be working closer with an Advisory panel, likely by phone statewide to understand the hotspots (larger infected city's) and make judgements. In my Opinion only, the Government should be working towards policies while we are in "Lockdown" with health inspectors and medical opinion to stem complacency, and Better protect the Citizens, and Slowly, open select business with Hygiene plans implemented to "Test the Waters" sorta speak. Wearing face masks, having Hand Sanitizer available, require possibly less tables in restaurants. In some Asian area I seen they were Requiring Plexiglass dividers on tables, maybe that's an option. But Yes, instead of Protesting in Person I'd like to see people Flood the Government with Emails and Calls. Our Officials should already be moving towards implementing a Plan of Action to reopen the states with Caution. 

Lots can be Done electronically or by phone. And every politician has an Email account, and Petitions can be made and sent in.

We are still in the early phase of understanding Covid19. A vaccine may not be made, but progress to handle it can be. 

4 hours ago, josetteisfree said:

Oh no?  Well, let's put the pieces together. 

[email protected] has a patent on the virus. 

Then he wants to create a vaccine (with a tattoo Mark of the Beast) for the very virus he has a patent for.

Did you know that [email protected] does NOT vaccinate himself or HIS children?

So you tell me, is he dirty? You betta believe it!

Let's not forget how very INVESTED, in the W.H.O., he is.  WHO can trust these scoundrels!

Come on, you didn't even mention his previous history of coronavirus pandemic simulations, using third worlders as HPV vaccine guinea pigs, multiple meetings with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, Microsoft's pulled ad featuring satanic performance artist Marina Abramovic, and his previous statements about overpopulation.

I'm not saying the dude is clean. I'm saying that in an investigation you have to find facts before you jump to conclusions. It's the American way.

I think the purpose of the protests is not to encourage everybody to spread germs, but to reinforce our right to decide for ourselves whether or not we want to take any particular risk. After all, we are intelligent and educated people. The governor is not better able than me to decide what I should be doing at any particular moment for any particular reason. If he has information that I don't, then we need more transparency in government. Otherwise, I have all the information, and I can make my own decisions.

The most diabolical thing about this virus is the uncertainty associated with almost all of its relevant parameters. 

If we KNEW for certain its lethality for different age groups and for people with pre-existing conditions, if we knew for certain how contagious it is, and if we  knew for certain how the population would mix -- the distribution of distances among people, the length of time they are in each other's presence -- then our computer models could give us some solid data, from which we could work out a rational response,  which would mean balancing lives vs jobs.

But we don't have this data.   The modelers have to make assumptions. That's why the most cold-blooded, rational thinking people on the planet -- the Nordics -- can't agree on a strategy. Sweden has gone super-Trump, Denmark has gone lockdown.  Sort of an experiment, although there are enough differences between the two populations to prevent it being a perfect test.

When you think about it, this is very similar to what happens when you are in a war, and the enemy suddenly unleashes a well-prepared surprise attack, e.g. the Battle of the Bulge.

For a period of time, you're not sure of the things you need to know: where is the real main point of attack, what is the enemy order of battle, what are his objectives, what does he have in reserve. 

So ... you have to be cautious ... to 'minimax' as they call it in Game Theory: take those decisions that will minimize your maximum loss.  You have to remain alert minute-by-minute, and above all, gather as much intelligence as you can.

The problem we have in the current situation is that the United States has not faced a national crisis like this for many generations. So we have lost our memories of the following critical thing:  what are the legitimate measures to which, as   temporary, emergency, measures, the government  should be allowed to go? 

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. The state can do things that no other institution can, and we sometimes need it -- such as when we have to fight a war. But it has always been understood -- in theory -- that the measures taken during wartime and warlike-emergencies are temporary,  extraordinary -- the equivalent of giving someone who is choking to death an emergency tracheotomy when there is no other way to save their life.

(In reality, in the 20th Century, after every war, the expansion of state powers remained.  'War is the health of the state', as some anarchist put it, and he was right. So it will be this time, unfortunately.)

The Left, of course, just assume that the expansion of government power is  a wonderful thing --- especially where it can command economic resources.  "If the government can direct a company to make ventilators now, then let it direct all companies to make the things the people need from now on (to be decided, of course, by the government)."

The Right falls back on a primitive libertarian reflex -- which is a good reflex to have.  But ... by itself, suspicion of government power is not adequate for addressing emergency situations, extremes, exceptions to the rule.  After the Revolution, the First Amendment protected someone who wanted to advocate a return to British rule. During the Revolution, if such a person exercised his speech to tell the British the disposition of the Revolutionary forces, he would have been hung.

And then, to complicate things, there is our federal system, now mainly a fading memory, but in this case it leaves us asking: given that some emergency martial-law-like decrees may be necessary -- who makes them, the President or the Governor of each state?

And then to complicate things still further, there is the character of Donald Trump.  It's as if some Grand Balancer decided to compensate for giving us Lincoln when we needed a Lincoln, and Churchill when we needed a Churchill ... by giving us this man, when we need someone very different in terms of wisdom, self-control, judgement, intelligence, humility.  But you have to play the hand you were dealt.

After this, the pro-liberty forces in the US need to have a discussion about the circumstances under which a legitimate state -- one elected and supported by us -- can compell behavior, ie. can, effectively, declare martial law.

Because we may see such a situation again, when our side will need these powers.

One more point, unrelated to the above:  many of you are probably looking at other sites now, YouTube, Facebook, etc etc.

You can greatly amplify your work by MENTIONING THIS SITE.   It should just become a reflex: post, or add to your post, something like: "You can find likeminded people near you by coming to MyMilitia.com."  or "Go to MyMilitia.com to find like-minded people near you." or "Discussion of what to do now, and facts about the emergency, can be found at MyMilitia.com."     Sometimes, apparently, software on these sites will knock out the URL, in which case consider calling it  MyMilitia dot com.   (The  "Https://www" is not necessary.)

This emergency will have awakened tens of thousands of people. Just as every militia unit which can, should aim to use this crisis to expand, so also should we aim to use this crisis to expand the influence and membership of this site. Just put it into a text file so you can just copy and paste: "Find others like you on MyMilitia.com."

2 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

The most diabolical thing about this virus is the uncertainty associated with almost all of its relevant parameters. 

If we KNEW for certain its lethality for different age groups and for people with pre-existing conditions, if we knew for certain how contagious it is, and if we  knew for certain how the population would mix -- the distribution of distances among people, the length of time they are in each other's presence -- then our computer models could give us some solid data, from which we could work out a rational response,  which would mean balancing lives vs jobs.

But we don't have this data.   The modelers have to make assumptions. That's why the most cold-blooded, rational thinking people on the planet -- the Nordics -- can't agree on a strategy. Sweden has gone super-Trump, Denmark has gone lockdown.  Sort of an experiment, although there are enough differences between the two populations to prevent it being a perfect test.

When you think about it, this is very similar to what happens when you are in a war, and the enemy suddenly unleashes a well-prepared surprise attack, e.g. the Battle of the Bulge.

For a period of time, you're not sure of the things you need to know: where is the real main point of attack, what is the enemy order of battle, what are his objectives, what does he have in reserve. 

So ... you have to be cautious ... to 'minimax' as they call it in Game Theory: take those decisions that will minimize your maximum loss.  You have to remain alert minute-by-minute, and above all, gather as much intelligence as you can.

The problem we have in the current situation is that the United States has not faced a national crisis like this for many generations. So we have lost our memories of the following critical thing:  what are the legitimate measures to which, as   temporary, emergency, measures, the government  should be allowed to go? 

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. The state can do things that no other institution can, and we sometimes need it -- such as when we have to fight a war. But it has always been understood -- in theory -- that the measures taken during wartime and warlike-emergencies are temporary,  extraordinary -- the equivalent of giving someone who is choking to death an emergency tracheotomy when there is no other way to save their life.

(In reality, in the 20th Century, after every war, the expansion of state powers remained.  'War is the health of the state', as some anarchist put it, and he was right. So it will be this time, unfortunately.)

The Left, of course, just assume that the expansion of government power is  a wonderful thing --- especially where it can command economic resources.  "If the government can direct a company to make ventilators now, then let it direct all companies to make the things the people need from now on (to be decided, of course, by the government)."

The Right falls back on a primitive libertarian reflex -- which is a good reflex to have.  But ... by itself, suspicion of government power is not adequate for addressing emergency situations, extremes, exceptions to the rule.  After the Revolution, the First Amendment protected someone who wanted to advocate a return to British rule. During the Revolution, if such a person exercised his speech to tell the British the disposition of the Revolutionary forces, he would have been hung.

And then, to complicate things, there is our federal system, now mainly a fading memory, but in this case it leaves us asking: given that some emergency martial-law-like decrees may be necessary -- who makes them, the President or the Governor of each state?

And then to complicate things still further, there is the character of Donald Trump.  It's as if some Grand Balancer decided to compensate for giving us Lincoln when we needed a Lincoln, and Churchill when we needed a Churchill ... by giving us this man, when we need someone very different in terms of wisdom, self-control, judgement, intelligence, humility.  But you have to play the hand you were dealt.

After this, the pro-liberty forces in the US need to have a discussion about the circumstances under which a legitimate state -- one elected and supported by us -- can compell behavior, ie. can, effectively, declare martial law.

Because we may see such a situation again, when our side will need these powers.

Unfortunately we will never know what the data is like. That Birx bitch said in a briefing the other day that they dont care if someone comes into the hospital with COVID 19 or not, and that person dies from a heart incident or kidney issues, they dont care, they are counting it as a COVID 19 death. Its a way for them to inflate the numbers to make it out to be something its not. You have to take into consideration that they have an agenda, and that agenda is putting fear into the people so they can run us around like rats in a maze. 

I read a story just last night about a NY firefighter who had a new born daughter die of a heart condition she was born with. she got the Coronavirus, and her parents have no idea how she got it because they didnt have it, but the baby went into the hospital and had a heart attack in the hospital, which killed the baby, but they are listing it as  COVID 19 death. 

9 hours ago, RayanneKennan said:

@Bear7 Kids do not get the disease or spread it.

Wrong, Kids Get it, Most Are Silent Carriers. Dont believe me kids get it? There are Kid Deaths from Covid 19

Edited by Bear7
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Bear7 said:

Wrong, Kids Get it, and Are Silent Carriers. Dont believe me kids get it? There are Kid Deaths from Covid 19

I'm not doubting that kids get it, nor am I saying there are no kid deaths from COVID 19, I'm saying I read an article last night of a NY firefighter having a daughter that was born with a heart condition, and died from a heart attack and this was just a baby, but because it had COVID 19, thats a COVID death. Its not a COVID death, the baby died of a heart attack, from a pre-existing heart condition. Its inflation of the numbers of actual COVID deaths. 

Yes, everything that everyone has said here is true: those who have a stake in inflating the number of deaths -- so they can justify the most draconian lockdown -- will be tempted to count every possible death as a Chinese Communist Virus death. Those who are on the other side, the opposite. 

This is not really that unusual in political issues. There are a hundred questions which have political implications, where you can read convincing bits of research that prove one side ... and then read convincing bits of research that prove the other. Examples: does the minimum wage kill jobs?  Did the 'broken windows' strategy lower the crime rate? 

You might think that medical issues could be approached more objectively, but in this case, that's not true, given the nature of the disease.  Perhaps after two or three years, we can come to some sort of conclusion, but at the moment, even the cold-blooded rational Swedes are arguing about whether their very liberal approach is the best.

Our problem is that we have not really addressed the issue of : when is 'martial law' or the equivalent justified?  The nearest we've had to it has been when there were riots in the Black areas of the big cities, and curfews were announced. (For example, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot#cite_note-15 )

We need to be clear that 'martial law', or government extensions of its power short of that, is sometimes justified, but must be time-limited.

I think Mr Trump, with his press conferences, has pretty much guaranteed a big Democratic victory in November. So we're going to be on the defensive, unfortunately.   I fervently hope I'm wrong.

Leftwing Democrats will use the example of government directives during this crisis, to justify further directives after this crisis is over.

Also, expect an attempt to declare the militias "private armies", something that is outlawed already by most states.   All of these careless comments about "Doing something now", "arresting the governor for treason",  praising the mass murder of Muslims, etc. will have been carefully recorded, and will, if they do decide to try to destroy the militia movement, be brought out as evidence against it.  (Thanks a lot, guys.)

But all war consists of fighting on the offense, and fighting on the defense, and transitioning back and forth.  There was Dunkirk, there was Pearl Harbor ... but they weren't the end of the story.

If the Democrats do get the Presidency, and a majority in the Senate, we should expect an attempt to 'pack' the Supreme Court; and attempts to expand the Democratic voting base in various ways, not only through making it easier for people with no feelings of civic responsibility to vote, but by increasing the number of representatives for which they can vote.   Hopefully, we can find allies in the center, and perhaps among some liberal elements, who will join with us to resist these changes.

A Democratic administration will also be caught on the horns of a dilemma: on the one hand, a large part of their constituency will want them to, effectively, open the border.  But there are also strong elements of their base who don't really want this.  So there will be a contradiction to push on.

And: the US is now way over-extended overseas.  The world has changed dramatically since the early 90s, when we were the sole superpower, and could treat the Russians with contempt, and the Chinese like kindergartners whom we would tutor.  At the moment, anything bad that happens to us overseas is blamed on Mr Trump.  But after November, if the Democrats win, it will hang around their necks. 

@Doug1943 we have that information now. I have no idea why this bizarre text is appearing on my screen though. I mean the font, what is going on? I feel far more uncertain about this large, weird looking font than I do about the coronavirus. Also, Donald Trump is a great person to have an office right now in my opinion.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:53 PM, Bear7 said:

Wrong, Kids Get it, Most Are Silent Carriers. Dont believe me kids get it? There are Kid Deaths from Covid 19

a cursory review of the literature reveals that small children rarely contract the virus, only occasionally develop mild symptoms, and almost never transmit it.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Liberty Prime said:

It’s hard to really assess the extent of the situation.  Some areas have been inflating but there’s also likely areas doing the opposite. 

A nasty side effect of party strategy in governance.

The medical community has gone full on Social Justice Warrior. They think they are following the lead of the World Health Organization. They are naïve.

14 hours ago, RayanneKennan said:

a cursory review of the literature reveals that small children rarely contract the virus, only occasionally develop mild symptoms, and almost never transmit it.

Believe fake Media, or whomever all you want. The results are there. The Facts dont support your statement. Riddle me this, why have Kids with Covid19 ever died, why must there immune systems show less they have the virus, and Yet NO Schools?? Speak unto others who believe you on covid Kids. 

Posted (edited)

https://www.firerescue1.com/coronavirus-covid-19/articles/fdny-firefighters-5-month-old-daughter-dies-from-covid-19-zcD90iFsQVxN21HI/

Ok, lets get past this debate over whether kids can or cant get COVID 19. Many many news outlets have reported on this. A 5 month old baby died! Granted the baby died of a heart attack because of a pre-existing heart problem, but the baby did have Covid 19

Edited by JD "Doc" Fraley

On 5/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Bear7 said:

Believe fake Media, or whomever all you want. The results are there. The Facts dont support your statement. Riddle me this, why have Kids with Covid19 ever died, why must there immune systems show less they have the virus, and Yet NO Schools?? Speak unto others who believe you on covid Kids. 

Not a single child under nine has died from COvId 19. Older children have died with Covid 19, but it is under major dispute whether they died from Covid19. The schools are shut for the same reason that people are getting shot in Michigan over facemasks. It is a psychological control mechanism. Cluster of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in the French Alps, 2020 | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic 

Don't get your news from CNN; those people don't care what happens to you.