Alexander81

American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Bear7 said:

Believe fake Media, or whomever all you want. The results are there. The Facts dont support your statement. Riddle me this, why have Kids with Covid19 ever died, why must there immune systems show less they have the virus, and Yet NO Schools?? Speak unto others who believe you on covid Kids. 

Not a single child under nine has died from COvId 19. Older children have died with Covid 19, but it is under major dispute whether they died from Covid19. The schools are shut for the same reason that people are getting shot in Michigan over facemasks. It is a psychological control mechanism. Cluster of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in the French Alps, 2020 | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic 

Don't get your news from CNN; those people don't care what happens to you.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

https://www.firerescue1.com/coronavirus-covid-19/articles/fdny-firefighters-5-month-old-daughter-dies-from-covid-19-zcD90iFsQVxN21HI/

Ok, lets get past this debate over whether kids can or cant get COVID 19. Many many news outlets have reported on this. A 5 month old baby died! Granted the baby died of a heart attack because of a pre-existing heart problem, but the baby did have Covid 19

It is sad that people die, and even sadder that babies die. Given that the baby did not die from Covid 19, it is irrelevant and should not be discussed within the context of this conversation. People have always died, yet we never canceled civilization because of it.

I learned about the march on my States Capitol the day before.  I couldn't go. I live in New York City and want to meet with other Patriots from my area.  So far no luck.

1 minute ago, Douglas said:

I learned about the march on my States Capitol the day before.  I couldn't go. I live in New York City and want to meet with other Patriots from my area.  So far no luck.

New York is one of those states that has so striked gun laws that people are afraid to go out with their guns, because even transporting them can get you jail time. CA is the same way. What I would do if I were you is to go to your friends list on Fakebook or other site and send the links to MyMilitia.com and have them come in here so you all can talk, and get together. just n idea. 

19 minutes ago, Douglas said:

LOL< I got permanently banned form Twitter as well and I'm always in FB jail or having my posts deleted. I created a 2nd account on Twitter and looked for all my old friends, and I communicate with friends on FB using messenger. That is not monitored by FB. as far as I know anyways. 

On 5/1/2020 at 6:25 AM, RayanneKennan said:

@Doug1943 we have that information now. I have no idea why this bizarre text is appearing on my screen though. I mean the font, what is going on? I feel far more uncertain about this large, weird looking font than I do about the coronavirus. Also, Donald Trump is a great person to have an office right now in my opinion.

Well, you go to war with the army you've got.  The Left don't seem to have any problem with Al Sharpton, so we should just say that we have learned tolerance from them.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

New York is one of those states that has so striked gun laws that people are afraid to go out with their guns, because even transporting them can get you jail time. CA is the same way. What I would do if I were you is to go to your friends list on Fakebook or other site and send the links to MyMilitia.com and have them come in here so you all can talk, and get together. just n idea. 

It would be an excellent idea if everyone, just as an automatic reflex, included a link to this site, wherever they post -- Facebook, Twitter, other forums.  Bring everyone here!

I think YouTube videos on relevant topics are also a great place to put a comment, saying something like,  "If you want to further the aims put forward in this video (or, fight the dangers shown in this video) ... or something appropriate, come to MyMilitia.com  (or MyMilitia dot com) .. where you will find likeminded people near you.")

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Lol is q telling us the swamp is getting drained just wait for it 4 more years 

Yeah ! Scroll down past the ads and do a little reading...don't stop until you get to the end, ok?

http://www.magapill.com/

The one below is the short list...

FB_IMG_1589917924055.jpg

Edited by Mustan9

11 minutes ago, Mustan9 said:

Yeah ! Scroll down past the ads and do a little reading...don't stop until you get to the end, ok?

FB_IMG_1589917924055.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mustan9 said:

FB_IMG_1589917924055.jpg

30 million on a unemployment and a economic collaspe with massive government spending that outdid Obama. 

Yep kudos for Israel and Jerusalem that's decent. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Megatron said:

30 million on a unemployment and a economic collaspe with massive government spending that outdid Obama. 

Yep kudos for Israel and Jerusalem that's decent. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2596773530382131?view=permalink&id=2732515436807939

Impeachment hoax didn't work! RELEASE THE VIRUS!

And that my friend is why it changed from the best economy that we have seen in our lifetime to worse than Obama's economy! To take a fellow Patriot and President out...to bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER...depopulate and make slaves out of those left...

FB_IMG_1586541435147.jpg

FB_IMG_1589844867590.jpg

Edited by Mustan9