Alexander81

American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

36 minutes ago, Mustan9 said:

received_912973272563436.jpeg

Wanna know how deep the elites state is.    When Epstein died and neither party leader said a thing.  When trump himself was quiet about it.  It shows you all of them are involved. 

I have read a lot about George Soros, but I have never read anything by him. And one thing I have learned over a few decades in politics, is -- ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the side of the person or organization being attacked.  You may well find that they richly deserve to be attacked. You may find that the attackers have been a bit selective in their portrayal of their enemies.  But you always learn something.

There is a saying in military circles: Time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted.

And the internet makes this very easy to do.  So I've looked at anti-fa sites, communist sites, Stormfront, American Renaissance  .. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground.  I disagree with all of them -- in most cases "disagree" is way too weak a word -- but I've always learned something.  I think I'm a more effective fighter against these bad ideologies because I've gone to the source, and not just relied on what other people say about them.

And that's what I tell people about the militia movement. If you just get your opinions about the militia movement from the mass media, then you don't really know anything.

Go to the source as well.  (Unfortunately, there is no single 'source' for them to go to, which suggests that we have a vacuum to fill: why not have a single page on this site which lists

the web addresses of all the national militia groups -- Oathkeepers, ThreePercenters, and any others -- with short quotations from the guiding principles of each one?)

On George Soros, I found this, which was very interesting. I recommend that everyone have a look: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Soros

1 hour ago, Doug1943 said:

I have read a lot about George Soros, but I have never read anything by him. And one thing I have learned over a few decades in politics, is -- ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the side of the person or organization being attacked.  You may well find that they richly deserve to be attacked. You may find that the attackers have been a bit selective in their portrayal of their enemies.  But you always learn something.

There is a saying in military circles: Time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted.

And the internet makes this very easy to do.  So I've looked at anti-fa sites, communist sites, Stormfront, American Renaissance  .. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground.  I disagree with all of them -- in most cases "disagree" is way too weak a word -- but I've always learned something.  I think I'm a more effective fighter against these bad ideologies because I've gone to the source, and not just relied on what other people say about them.

And that's what I tell people about the militia movement. If you just get your opinions about the militia movement from the mass media, then you don't really know anything.

Go to the source as well.  (Unfortunately, there is no single 'source' for them to go to, which suggests that we have a vacuum to fill: why not have a single page on this site which lists

the web addresses of all the national militia groups -- Oathkeepers, ThreePercenters, and any others -- with short quotations from the guiding principles of each one?)

On George Soros, I found this, which was very interesting. I recommend that everyone have a look: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Soros

received_1180431055625497.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I do things a little differently than some, the reason being, I am a little physically handicapped so, I think my way works well for me and I  think you will agree that it does get to the point with a lot of the work taken out for you...only if you look or observe my posts and videos does it work...thanks guys...

received_613110622897148.jpeg

Edited by Mustan9

51 minutes ago, Mustan9 said:

I do things a little differently than some, the reason being, I am a little physically handicapped so, I think my way works well for me and I  think you will agree that it does get to the point with a lot of the work taken out for you...only if you look or observe my posts and videos does it work...thanks guys...

received_613110622897148.jpeg

Are the graphics by you?

15 hours ago, Megatron said:

Wanna know how deep the elites state is.    When Epstein died and neither party leader said a thing.  When trump himself was quiet about it.  It shows you all of them are involved. 

BODY LANGUAGE TELLS YOUR ENEMIES A LOT DON'T YA THINK?

On 5/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, Megatron said:

BODY LANGUAGE TELLS YOUR ENEMIES A LOT DON'T YA THINK?

On 5/19/2020 at 9:27 PM, Megatron said:

You do know both sides are equally responsible for destroying this country 

Which two sides are you talking about? I think most of us are talking about the globalists versus the nationalists, whereas you are talking about the Democrats versus the Republicans. Big difference there. The current economic difficulty was caused on purpose by the globalists, with the hope that we would be naïve enough to blame whomever happens to be in charge right now. I am not that naïve. Donald Trump has enemies, and those enemies are not our friends. We need to stick up for the guy who has demonstrated that he cares about us. The World Health Organization, United Nations, and Chinese communist party are the ones we need to reject. Keeping them around is just asking for more trouble.

1 minute ago, RayanneKennan said:

Which two sides are you talking about? I think most of us are talking about the globalists versus the nationalists, whereas you are talking about the Democrats versus the Republicans. Big difference there. The current economic difficulty was caused on purpose by the globalists, with the hope that we would be naïve enough to blame whomever happens to be in charge right now. I am not that naïve. Donald Trump has enemies, and those enemies are not our friends. We need to stick up for the guy who has demonstrated that he cares about us. The World Health Organization, United Nations, and Chinese communist party are the ones we need to reject. Keeping them around is just asking for more trouble.

I am talking about Republicans and Democrats destroying this country and you can love trumps empty promises all day long.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:23 PM, Megatron said:

30 million on a unemployment and a economic collaspe with massive government spending that outdid Obama. 

Yep kudos for Israel and Jerusalem that's decent. 

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

Between Trump and Crazy Joe's hairy legs...I think I will be voting for Maassa Trump!

FB_IMG_1590426339285.jpg

On 5/25/2020 at 3:14 PM, Doug1943 said:

Things like 'Q', the vaccine scare, the fear of 5G, etc etc have been going on for a  long time.

This book was written fifty-five years ago: https://www.amazon.com/paranoid-style-American-politics-essays/dp/B0006BMZF6/

It's rather disheartening.  Robert Welch created a very promising organization, the John Birch Society. Then it was discovered that he believed President Eisenhower was 'a conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy".  That was the end of them as an effective force within the conservative movement.  I see the same thing happening now ...

It's almost as if there was a conspiracy ....

Funny thing about conspiracy theories, when they come true. On a further note, there is rioting in Minneapolis right now. People are looting and burning stores to the ground protesting cops killing a black man that they were trying to arrest. I think this is the beginning of anarchy. The news media has labelled those armed citizens that came out to protect businesses as "Vigilantes" not armed Patriots. 

4 hours ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

Funny thing about conspiracy theories, when they come true. On a further note, there is rioting in Minneapolis right now. People are looting and burning stores to the ground protesting cops killing a black man that they were trying to arrest. I think this is the beginning of anarchy. The news media has labelled those armed citizens that came out to protect businesses as "Vigilantes" not armed Patriots. 

Which conspiracy theories do you believe have come true?

As for the rioting in Minneapolis, this sort of thing has been happening since 1967.  People get the excuse to come out and loot stores.  White progressives get an excuse to come out and show how virtuous they are.  The Left lives for things like this.  Sometimes, by the way, protest is justified, as it seems to be in this case. (Not rioting, but protest.) But we'll have to wait and see.

Note that when our brother Duncan Lemp was murdered, the Patriot movement mainly crawled under their beds. We ought to learn something from the Left. (Not rioting, but a militant, organized,  response, that the newspapers cannot ignore.  Every militia unit, and this website, should have pre-made plans for what to do when one of our own is attacked: press releases, an email list of sympathyzers to alert, if appropriate a demonstration. )