Jump to content
Alexander81

American Revolution 2.0; We the People Must take a Stand.

Recommended Posts

On 5/26/2020 at 4:49 AM, Doug1943 said:

I have read a lot about George Soros, but I have never read anything by him. And one thing I have learned over a few decades in politics, is -- ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the side of the person or organization being attacked.  You may well find that they richly deserve to be attacked. You may find that the attackers have been a bit selective in their portrayal of their enemies.  But you always learn something.

 

There is a saying in military circles: Time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted.

 

And the internet makes this very easy to do.  So I've looked at anti-fa sites, communist sites, Stormfront, American Renaissance  .. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground.  I disagree with all of them -- in most cases "disagree" is way too weak a word -- but I've always learned something.  I think I'm a more effective fighter against these bad ideologies because I've gone to the source, and not just relied on what other people say about them.

 

And that's what I tell people about the militia movement. If you just get your opinions about the militia movement from the mass media, then you don't really know anything.

Go to the source as well.  (Unfortunately, there is no single 'source' for them to go to, which suggests that we have a vacuum to fill: why not have a single page on this site which lists

the web addresses of all the national militia groups -- Oathkeepers, ThreePercenters, and any others -- with short quotations from the guiding principles of each one?)

 

On George Soros, I found this, which was very interesting. I recommend that everyone have a look: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Soros

You mean you didn't see this right in the very beginning?? 

 

George Soros (born György Schwartz on 12 August 1930) is a Hungarian-born American businessman, philanthropist, and political activist. He is currently the chairman of Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Foundations.

right there it says... POLITICAL ACTIVIST. This isn't a red flag confirming that he is what everyone else says he is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros.[2] Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media.[3][4] The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.[5]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros.[2] Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media.[3][4] The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.[5]

 

read about this organization and tell me this ain't true. Go the tab that says Activity. I t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 2:48 PM, Doug1943 said:

Which conspiracy theories do you believe have come true?

 

As for the rioting in Minneapolis, this sort of thing has been happening since 1967.  People get the excuse to come out and loot stores.  White progressives get an excuse to come out and show how virtuous they are.  The Left lives for things like this.  Sometimes, by the way, protest is justified, as it seems to be in this case. (Not rioting, but protest.) But we'll have to wait and see.

 

Note that when our brother Duncan Lemp was murdered, the Patriot movement mainly crawled under their beds. We ought to learn something from the Left. (Not rioting, but a militant, organized,  response, that the newspapers cannot ignore.  Every militia unit, and this website, should have pre-made plans for what to do when one of our own is attacked: press releases, an email list of sympathyzers to alert, if appropriate a demonstration. )

I can agree with your 2nd part of this statement, but as for the conspiracy theories, I'm talking about the stuff surrounding Biden, the who Obama Admin, and Trump. Those riots have now branched out across the country.  Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, and here in Phoenix where I live. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

I can agree with your 2nd part of this statement, but as for the conspiracy theories, I'm talking about the stuff surrounding Biden, the who Obama Admin, and Trump. Those riots have now branched out across the country.  Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, and here in Phoenix where I live. 

National riots are not unknown. I don't think Mr Soros made a phone call and said, 'Start rioting'.

The state of the Black ghetto is deplorable. Its young males are what Marxists used to call the 'lumpen-proletariat' ... nowadays we call them the 'underclass'.

They hate the police, and would hate them if not a single racist incident ever occurred. In fact, in many big cities, the Black areas are largely policed by Black

policement.  What these young men hate are the police, regardless of how they behave ... unless the Mexican tradition comes to this country and the police

come under the control of the drug dealers.

 

The white Hard Left are always looking for an excuse to play 'rehearsal for Revolution'.

 

And now they can go out and burn things down and loot, feeling moral. Having moral authority apparently on your side is very valuable.

 

Our response must be to ride these events hard -- to build the militia. "Maybe coming soon to your town! Get your AR15 while you can, and come along to our next

training session to learn how to use it. It's just insurance."  We should stay out of the riot areas, unless we are invited in by Black business owners, publically. And they

need to stand next to our people physically if we do go in. But much better to stay out.

 

And we should remind people that OUR brother Duncan Lemp was murdered just three months ago --not by the casual action of a brainless racist cop, but in a calculated

take down designed to catch him when he couldn't make good decisions quickly .... and not a peep of protest was heard from the Left.  (Nor from the big brave militia

movement either, which is shameful. We need to learn from the Left about how to raise hell when necessary. Not by rioting and looting, though.)

 

In the meantime, why doesn't everyone reading this get onto the social media platform of your choice, find  threads or videos or whatever about the riots,

and put a message like this, in your own words.

Quote

This is America's future. Police brutality, and gangs taking advantage of the protests against it. Please understand: the rioters couldn't care less about 'justice'. And the LAST thing these animals want is fair law enforcement in their neighborhoods. This police killing was just an excuse for these barbarians to come out and loot and set things on fire.
This is America's future, because the gutless 'authorities' will have their hands tied by Political Correctness.  We will have to defend ourselves. Come to MyMilitia.com to find out how.  All patriots welcome, regardless of race, creed or color!

 

In a real military, a good leader responds quickly to unpredicted events which open up an opportunity to deal a blow to the enemy.  The classic case was in WWII when the retreating Germans failed to completely blow up a bridge across the Rhine, at a town named Remagen. The Americans immediately altered their invasion plans and threw everything at that bridge and succeeded in making a bridgehead on the other side ... read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Remagen

 

Here is a Remagen moment for us. We ought to be out there, getting the URL of this website plastered around everywhere we can, and aim at getting 100 new members over the next week.

I've been doing this on YouTube, but so many people are commenting that my comments get pushed down pretty quickly.  If everyone reading this would spend the next fifteen minutes posting a message like the one above on available platforms, I bet we could do it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is Ace, and I'm from New York. My overall response to these riots is that this is what happens when one protects the individualistic society that has been promoted by the Neolibs and leftists in general. When they are following this agenda, the state of the nation becomes complete chaos, as disunity only grows among its people. The majority of the people in this country are more attached to their race and being separate from others instead of promoting American nationalism and defending their own country, as most abuse the freedom of protest and speech to cause riots such as this one, destroying innocent businesses and burning down cities. In all honesty, in my opinion our best allies would be the reactionaries, neo-conservatives, and any other right-wing faction that is willing to support the spread of American unity and nationalism, otherwise we are destined for a state of Chaos. By the time the election rolls over, it would not surprise me if we devolve into an anarchist system, especially with the United States lack of enforcement of laws against these rioters. It's up to us, the people of the militia, the small minority who defend the state with the utmost loyalty to keep our country from chaos. God Bless you, and if you would like to discuss more with me, please notify me on discord, @The Ace of Diamonds#4458

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
On 5/30/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ace Diamonds said:

Hello, my name is Ace, and I'm from New York. My overall response to these riots is that this is what happens when one protects the individualistic society that has been promoted by the Neolibs and leftists in general. When they are following this agenda, the state of the nation becomes complete chaos, as disunity only grows among its people. The majority of the people in this country are more attached to their race and being separate from others instead of promoting American nationalism and defending their own country, as most abuse the freedom of protest and speech to cause riots such as this one, destroying innocent businesses and burning down cities. In all honesty, in my opinion our best allies would be the reactionaries, neo-conservatives, and any other right-wing faction that is willing to support the spread of American unity and nationalism, otherwise we are destined for a state of Chaos. By the time the election rolls over, it would not surprise me if we devolve into an anarchist system, especially with the United States lack of enforcement of laws against these rioters. It's up to us, the people of the militia, the small minority who defend the state with the utmost loyalty to keep our country from chaos. God Bless you, and if you would like to discuss more with me, please notify me on discord, @The Ace of Diamonds#4458

That's just it though, people are only in it for their people, their place of origin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
On 5/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, Megatron said:

Alright  man believe in your maga god I am out.  I guess hiding in the sand like good sheep you wont have to see the bad coming.  Later and take care

I don't agree with everything you say but at least you understand Trump is a snake in the grass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up

The government isn't here to help, infact they make more and more rules and laws to make them rulers over us including the position of president. It's not just Trump or Obama or Bush or Clinton or Daddy Bush. They're all against us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2F1289538%2FAntifa-donald-trump-protests-left-wing-anarchists-united-states%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0qZwYeI4iqP5YEY87pRCqn2KQgB1uMx62bjZhJ1OYHn9eSi_5R6Xx4F98&h=AT2sZSc7PLGh284ffuL48Ouf0hUkM0Yx2capj6sZMrpWYY38R16s6PhnRbpl_CIBkAQ6iAA2iq_KqjXTwOatHG719vazkSDYqn0G3R6QGEJb5VRVhsv17GxWr7aAcFklsoE&__tn__=H-R&c[0]=AT1mdcWpAZxtasknuV0P8qIRdrfpBww4XCw2bLNnvBTG7HELIPI6Ws6qLFbO0hUuZwFUZb8D4GrcojvpIvKwgANAavchIEf7H8IZ2qF6d2BA31b-iE-GlAIwQP1JplRYHL3KmkuX524Ukyl89xVXvMTCPXtu559qzCa7KyG9QyJpCpdvw9maHSp5IwIt2A

 

 

Trump signed the order. ANTIFA is now a Terrorist organization. And for those who didn't agree with me earlier.. Stacks of bricks have been showing up on sidewalks all over the country in cities where protests have been taking place. I've seen several video's of ANTIFA members going and grabbing bricks and handing them out to people. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT GEORGE SOROS IS NOT BEHIND ALL THIS WITH ALL HIS MONEY, YOUR A FOOL!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
1 hour ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2F1289538%2FAntifa-donald-trump-protests-left-wing-anarchists-united-states%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0qZwYeI4iqP5YEY87pRCqn2KQgB1uMx62bjZhJ1OYHn9eSi_5R6Xx4F98&h=AT2sZSc7PLGh284ffuL48Ouf0hUkM0Yx2capj6sZMrpWYY38R16s6PhnRbpl_CIBkAQ6iAA2iq_KqjXTwOatHG719vazkSDYqn0G3R6QGEJb5VRVhsv17GxWr7aAcFklsoE&__tn__=H-R&c[0]=AT1mdcWpAZxtasknuV0P8qIRdrfpBww4XCw2bLNnvBTG7HELIPI6Ws6qLFbO0hUuZwFUZb8D4GrcojvpIvKwgANAavchIEf7H8IZ2qF6d2BA31b-iE-GlAIwQP1JplRYHL3KmkuX524Ukyl89xVXvMTCPXtu559qzCa7KyG9QyJpCpdvw9maHSp5IwIt2A

 

 

Trump signed the order. ANTIFA is now a Terrorist organization. And for those who didn't agree with me earlier.. Stacks of bricks have been showing up on sidewalks all over the country in cities where protests have been taking place. I've seen several video's of ANTIFA members going and grabbing bricks and handing them out to people. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT GEORGE SOROS IS NOT BEHIND ALL THIS WITH ALL HIS MONEY, YOUR A FOOL!!!!

That's exactly why people like him are philanthropists so they can't possibly be bad guys! Ha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fed up
On 5/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, Doug1943 said:

National riots are not unknown. I don't think Mr Soros made a phone call and said, 'Start rioting'.

The state of the Black ghetto is deplorable. Its young males are what Marxists used to call the 'lumpen-proletariat' ... nowadays we call them the 'underclass'.

They hate the police, and would hate them if not a single racist incident ever occurred. In fact, in many big cities, the Black areas are largely policed by Black

policement.  What these young men hate are the police, regardless of how they behave ... unless the Mexican tradition comes to this country and the police

come under the control of the drug dealers.

 

The white Hard Left are always looking for an excuse to play 'rehearsal for Revolution'.

 

And now they can go out and burn things down and loot, feeling moral. Having moral authority apparently on your side is very valuable.

 

Our response must be to ride these events hard -- to build the militia. "Maybe coming soon to your town! Get your AR15 while you can, and come along to our next

training session to learn how to use it. It's just insurance."  We should stay out of the riot areas, unless we are invited in by Black business owners, publically. And they

need to stand next to our people physically if we do go in. But much better to stay out.

 

And we should remind people that OUR brother Duncan Lemp was murdered just three months ago --not by the casual action of a brainless racist cop, but in a calculated

take down designed to catch him when he couldn't make good decisions quickly .... and not a peep of protest was heard from the Left.  (Nor from the big brave militia

movement either, which is shameful. We need to learn from the Left about how to raise hell when necessary. Not by rioting and looting, though.)

 

In the meantime, why doesn't everyone reading this get onto the social media platform of your choice, find  threads or videos or whatever about the riots,

and put a message like this, in your own words.

 

In a real military, a good leader responds quickly to unpredicted events which open up an opportunity to deal a blow to the enemy.  The classic case was in WWII when the retreating Germans failed to completely blow up a bridge across the Rhine, at a town named Remagen. The Americans immediately altered their invasion plans and threw everything at that bridge and succeeded in making a bridgehead on the other side ... read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Remagen

 

Here is a Remagen moment for us. We ought to be out there, getting the URL of this website plastered around everywhere we can, and aim at getting 100 new members over the next week.

I've been doing this on YouTube, but so many people are commenting that my comments get pushed down pretty quickly.  If everyone reading this would spend the next fifteen minutes posting a message like the one above on available platforms, I bet we could do it.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha.

The thing is, these people don't require any payment.  They believe in their cause.

Right now, they're having a field day. The liberal establishment is grovelling to them, begging them not to burn down any more buildings.

 

Eventually they'll get tired of it, and things will cool off.

 

Then the political discussion in the US will be  "What did we do wrong to trigger these poor oppressed people?  How best can we spend five billion dollars to make them happy?"

 

I think OUR answer to this particular question should be: white policemen should not police Blacks.  Stay out of Black areas, and when an ex-home invader criminal tries to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, send Black policemen to arrest him.   With white policemen staying out of Black areas, the situation regarding violent crime there will change a lot.  But even Black policemen commit police brutality, it seems ... so white antiFa and other white progressives should be sent in to Black areas to stand on the street corners after dark to make sure the police are kind and gentle.

 

The organized communist Left will grow rapidly now.  I predict their organizations will double or triple in size over the next few months. 

 

We have to do the same.  Right now, everyone reading this should get onto social media -- YouTube, Facebook, discussion forums (type 'discussion forum' into the search bar),  find the threads on these riots and post something with this site's URL in it.  "Learn how to defend your community. Come to MyMilitia.com".  It takes two minutes ... do it half a dozen times, and we will get more people coming here, more people finding their local militia, and the militia movement will grow.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 4:37 PM, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

I know what this is and right now we are on the Brink of war. 

Not yet. At least I hope not, because our side is still asleep.  They're waking up, though. But just being awake

is not enough .. they've got to get organized.

 

We need to get on every possible social media site -- Facebook, YouTube, discussion boards -- where the riots are being discussed -- and is there any place they're NOT being discussed ? -- and say,

"Time to get organized for self-preservation.  Come to MyMilitia.com to find out how."  or something similar, with this website URL.  

 

This is a huge opportunity to triple our numbers, or to do even better.  The Hard Left will grow out of this, we must as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I watched several video's, one of which is going viral, of ANTIFA getting their asses handed to them by the protesters. 6 ANTIFA guys at a gas station minimart got beat by the crowds. And no, they werent all blacks either. I saw several white people in the group as well. Since Trump signed the order Declaring them a Terrorist organization, they are now out of the picture, and yesterday I posted a video on my FB page of the Minneapolis protesters were all singing Lean on me, and everyone was happy and there was no violence. Even here in Phoenix and Mesa, protests were fairly quiet other than some with bullhorns, but it was great. Further evidence its Been ANTIFA all along who have been sparking up America. Now, they will disappear, or they are fair game for people beating on them. I would also like to say, the order by Trump, was backed Bi-Partisanly. Even Dem's we're ok with Trump doing this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...