Raintown

Is FEMA in control now???

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Alarming, whether totally accurate about Trump or not.

Todd, 

I don't know whether this is a (well narrated) video by some Troll or what.  When Trump says "wish we knew earlier..." under his breath, I think he was referring to China not releasing the details - NOT about any FEMA back-scheme.  I posted the video to spur a debate and to get some insight as to whether or not Americans would be subject to FEMA control (which to me would be the same as UN control IMO).

Hit wrong button. Yeah, I take everything with a grain of salt now, until I research using credible sources. I need to look on a gov site to see what those ex orders are comprised of. Bad thing with a lot of them is that they're so broad, they can be used for either good or bad, defeating the enemy or subjugating us.

Like Alex Jones, he brings out a lot of credible points and potential issues, but he often reads into things and creates a synopsis without proveable basis.

On the other hand, most talk show hosts have way too much confidence in the system and have never seen below the surface, therefore condemn the outlandish as not possible.

I could cite case after case of the FBI, for example, doing good things, and much is, but as one example, their informants are as crooked as the rest, and set the stage for crime. I've seen them cost people their jobs and future opportunity, then secretly provide an illegal way for them to make ends meet, then of course get them busted. Gets pretty intricate.

6 hours ago, Raintown said:

Why would you ask that - in these days?

Because the answer to my question is the same answer to the question posed by the thread.  No.  Your flag isn't correctly oriented.  Fema isn't in control of anything.  

I respect freedom of speech, but, an upside down U.S. flag seems like something an antifa thug would proudly sport rather than a patriot.  

An upside down flag means that the country is lost, no hope. You can verify that with keywords like ',ways to fly the american flag'.

Here: https://www.collinsflags.com/blog/archives/what-does-an-upside-down-american-flag-mean

1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

You're Welcome. One of my sergeants told me that in the army. I guess, actually, according to the customs, it means the country is in distress, dire straits, which ain't too far from reality.

Its exactly what it means.  Why would you be concerned with how someone flys a flag.   The country isn't doing well and running like a Marxism parade 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Guest TRAWDADDY

Executive Order 12656 is from 1988 and is only in the event of a nuclear attack. Orders go in numbered sequence. Any 11xxx order numbers would be older than 1988. Even some of these orders were repealed by other orders. This whole video could be false..
Edited by TRAWDADDY
type

Author of the topic Posted

It was started on ships - to alert others of a mutiny or other issue on that ship (plague, sickness etc.).  I honestly am surprised that not everyone is aware of this.  Maybe if my neighbors or someone in general saw it - I didn't expect to be questioned here.  My apologies.