MCarp110

Peaceful Protest for the Violation of the First Amendment.

I want anyone and everyone to know that I want to organize a Peaceful Protest in North Carolina. We will be acting with the Constitutional First Amendment. We will be protesting the gross violation of the First Amendment by the United States Government. 

If you are willing to stand by as our rights are violated, then you have fallen far from your American Heritage. This is something that I cannot stand by and watch. 

Fear is a tool used to control the weak. We, as a United America cannot kneel where our forefathers have stood. 

Time, Date, and Location have not been determined as of yet. Let me know if you are interested. I need other likeminded Americans to stand with me and help organize this. 

“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” -Nathan Hale

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

No, no one has answered the call. I have been trying to organize but everyone is afraid of the reprisals, even though I have showed them this:

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Edited by MCarp110