Kaz318

Million person open carry March on July 4th every state / American Revolution 2.0 May 1st

Hey guys, just got added to a group on fb that’s wanting to have every state go to their capital on Independence Day and open carry. 

what are your thoughts on having a peaceful protest like Virginia had in January? 

the FB group is called “Million person open carry march” 

here’s the link to the Kansas event

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1827007577429144/permalink/1846455722150996/

update: There’s also going to be a march on May 1st in every state and their capitols. This one is American revolution 2.0

we are wanting everyone to wear face masks and to march 6 ft away from each other, this is for the whole constitution and preserving our rights and letting our governors know we won’t stand for this. There is no clause in the constitution for a virus or pandemic. The constitution stands no matter what! Our founders were dealing with a small pocks our break during the war. 10 men died per 1 man out in the field fighting. They knew about virus’s and pandemics. But they knew you can’t make exceptions on our rights or that’s just a way for the government to take unconditional control. 

Edited by Kaz318

Author of the topic Posted
6 hours ago, Brock said:

Sign me up 

There’s also another march at every capitol May 1st. Wear a mask and stand 6ft away from each other if you want. Search American revolution 2.0 on YouTube and Facebook for more info also they’re trying to get a website up as well if they haven’t already. 

Author of the topic Posted
On 4/16/2020 at 5:00 PM, Kaz318 said:

Hey guys, just got added to a group on fb that’s wanting to have every state go to their capital on Independence Day and open carry. 

what are your thoughts on having a peaceful protest like Virginia had in January? 

the FB group is called “Million person open carry march” 

here’s the link to the Kansas event

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1827007577429144/permalink/1846455722150996/

update: There’s also going to be a march on May 1st in every state and their capitols. This one is American revolution 2.0

we are wanting everyone to wear face masks and to march 6 ft away from each other, this is for the whole constitution and preserving our rights and letting our governors know we won’t stand for this. There is no clause in the constitution for a virus or pandemic. The constitution stands no matter what! Our founders were dealing with a small pocks our break during the war. 10 men died per 1 man out in the field fighting. They knew about virus’s and pandemics. But they knew you can’t make exceptions on our rights or that’s just a way for the government to take unconditional control. 

The main page of American Revolution 2.0 has been deleted by Facebook along with all the event pages for each state. Kinda makes me wanna to even more now

I'll be there! I tried to find their website, no-go. I found one titled American Revolution 2. I clicked on it and it came up "account suspended". I wonder, did they pull it or did THEY violate the 1st Amendment AGAIN and lock it?? Anyone have more info on the May 1 event in Topeka?

JUST JOINED TODAY!  I WILL PLAN TO ATTEND IN TOPEKA, KS. ON Independence Day.  IT IS TIME TO TELL THE ANARCHIST AND THUGS THAT ALL LIVES MATTER AND WE ARE ARMED AND READY TO LAY DOWN OUR LIVES FOR OUR CONSTITUTIONAL GUARANTEED FREEDOMS.

2 hours ago, Ideological Gambler said:

@ Shurrie  Deffinitely spread the word and set up events. If people dont know they cant organise. 

I would if I knew what to post--- I only know of 1 event that is out there - that is on the 4th, everyone ring bells for freedom-- people can do this as a group at a set time, every hour on the hour and so forth

but this is a march-- so march where and if asked, what is our purpose? and do we need a permit?

12 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

The 4th of July will be interesting this year , on a political level and especially in DC,   if that day isn't a day for one more big push at rioting and anti-America protesting then what is ?

anyone use private email services, like regan.com  ? just curious.

I totally agree with you - and no matter which side you are on- protesting on the 4th (mostly in bigger cities ) will most likely become violent ! and I have never heard of regan.... I don't hardly check the email I  use LOL--- 

22 hours ago, Shurrie said:

I totally agree with you - and no matter which side you are on- protesting on the 4th (mostly in bigger cities ) will most likely become violent ! and I have never heard of regan.... I don't hardly check the email I  use LOL--- 

https://www.reagan.com/