American Revolution 2.0 needs leaders to organize Peaceful Assemblies across the nation. Many events already planned for May 1st. Please spread the word to all who you know who hold the values we all wish to uphold. I'm in SLC and doing all I can to get the word out as one of the lead organizers. SLC and UT in need urgently. Networking is key! Reach out to your NRA group, Gun Clubs, Hunting Clubs, Military friends and relatives active and retired, your Church, the Libertarians you know, the Constitutionalist you know, your Republican friends, etc. You may be lucky to live in a state where our rights are not as threatened as other states have been. Yet, look at Virginia, Texas, it is why I left California, and think of the many other states taken over by the blue tide of Liberals bought into office by far left leaning lobbyist. It can happen in your state. That being said, we have all been affected by this shut down. How many people do you know who lost their business, are now unemployed, who may lose the lives they have built. In addition, we need to stand in defense of our sisters and brothers across the rest of the country to let those who would threaten our liberty see how the numbers across the nation they are attempting to tread on. We need Organizers! Join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2615619258693612/  or DM me directly here. #WeThePeople https://www.facebook.com/groups/2615619258693612/  Utah Group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2655458254685255/ Los Angeles group (My home town)
CONTACT INFO
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Dijital said:

We are almost up to 100 people in the Virginia Facebook group. Let’s keep the momentum going!

Facebook just took out the rev 2.0 events and you are still trying to build the Facebook group? do you not see the irony? 

Your efforts are safe here, this is why this site exists. I suggest you do not put your eggs in zuks basket

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Alexander81 said:
MAIN PAGE SHUT DOWN. STATE PAGES ARE UP. (State American Revolution 2.0) American Revolution 2.0 needs leaders to organize Peaceful Assemblies across the nation. Many events already planned for May 1st. Please spread the word to all who you know who hold the values we all wish to uphold. I'm in SLC and doing all I can to get the word out as one of the lead organizers. SLC and UT in need urgently. Networking is key! Reach out to your NRA group, Gun Clubs, Hunting Clubs, Military friends and relatives active and retired, your Church, the Libertarians you know, the Constitutionalist you know, your Republican friends, etc. You may be lucky to live in a state where our rights are not as threatened as other states have been. Yet, look at Virginia, Texas, it is why I left California, and think of the many other states taken over by the blue tide of Liberals bought into office by far left leaning lobbyist. It can happen in your state. That being said, we have all been affected by this shut down. How many people do you know who lost their business, are now unemployed, who may lose the lives they have built. In addition, we need to stand in defense of our sisters and brothers across the rest of the country to let those who would threaten our liberty see how the numbers across the nation they are attempting to tread on. We need Organizers! Join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2615619258693612/  or DM me directly here. #WeThePeople https://www.facebook.com/groups/2615619258693612/  Utah Group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2655458254685255/ Los Angeles group (My home town)
CONTACT INFO

https://www.facebook.com/josh.ellis.5680899/videos/241467897231142/ 

27 minutes ago, fixer said:

Facebook just took out the rev 2.0 events and you are still trying to build the Facebook group? do you not see the irony? 

Your efforts are safe here, this is why this site exists. I suggest you do not put your eggs in zuks basket

Correct! 

Why would the nra do anything? 

I agree but I do wonder what a peaceful protest will result in.  We done it before and the other side laughs it off.  

I encourage you to do it.  Just not getting my hopes up when it backfires like va.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

2 hours ago, fixer said:

I 100% agree with you. But what else can we do.... the majority of the people in the group are only on Facebook. I hate Facebook. Only reason I created an account was to try and wake people up. I wish I could get all those people to go somewhere else (such as this site), but I can’t. Gotta work with what we got and try and use all avenues. That’s my opinion and I absolutely respect yours and what you’ve created here. 

1 hour ago, Dijital said:

I 100% agree with you. But what else can we do.... the majority of the people in the group are only on Facebook. I hate Facebook. Only reason I created an account was to try and wake people up. I wish I could get all those people to go somewhere else (such as this site), but I can’t. Gotta work with what we got and try and use all avenues. That’s my opinion and I absolutely respect yours and what you’ve created here. 

1 hour ago, Dijital said:

State Groups are private and still up. Look up the (State AR2) on FB and request to join. I have asked the UT group to get set up gere on MY Militia also. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, fixer said:

We are working on getting people over! 

• Like 2