GLCsector3295

Hello 850 militia

So I know there are just a handful of us here on this forum in the 850 area, I am way west in the Panhandle, in Pensacola, which basically borders Alabama. ( an if anyone is like * gasp * he gave out his city, I am not worried about it nor that paranoid ) hope everyone is fairing well with the pandemic. So I guess I am curious as to those who joined this group where are you in relation to Pcola, if you are not comfortable with giving your city that is fine, Just curious if this group began to gain momentum, where would be an ideal to meet, to break the ice and such.

Not like I am looking to do anything any time soon, but building a dialogue I think for now is a good place to start. 

Also if this isn't located in the 850 militia section, could someone direct me as to how, because I clicked the sub link , which I thought did post it in the 850 section... So new to trying that .

Edited by GLCsector3295

Hi... No I am not fear full of giving my location or even my address. Looks  like your the odd man out from the rest of us. We  are located just south of  Florala about 6mi.  We are always looking for more members here in the 850  area. I would like to talk to you more , so if you would call me, I will give you my # 8508342102. I can explain what are goals are . I can also see what your interest are. Hope to hear from you soon....SCOTT

My Mailing Address is Jay Fl. But I live quite a ways out of town. Intersection of 4 and 87 gets you close. North N East of P'cola

On 4/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, GLCsector3295 said:

So I know there are just a handful of us here on this forum in the 850 area, I am way west in the Panhandle, in Pensacola, which basically borders Alabama. ( an if anyone is like * gasp * he gave out his city, I am not worried about it nor that paranoid ) hope everyone is fairing well with the pandemic. So I guess I am curious as to those who joined this group where are you in relation to Pcola, if you are not comfortable with giving your city that is fine, Just curious if this group began to gain momentum, where would be an ideal to meet, to break the ice and such.

Not like I am looking to do anything any time soon, but building a dialogue I think for now is a good place to start. 

Also if this isn't located in the 850 militia section, could someone direct me as to how, because I clicked the sub link , which I thought did post it in the 850 section... So new to trying that .

298245_262760227093480_463304326_n.jpg

Hi … I am the commander of the 850 militia , and you are in the right area code. We are a small group that live close to Paxton, Fl. , but our address is Laurel Hill, Fl. There is a lot of room for input, as to our goals and what not. What would be a good time to call you. I like talking to people in person rather than on the compute.  

Hello 850 Militia,

Sorry for the delayed or even lack of responses. My dad (Scott Bartz Sr) passed away on 8 Jun and things have been hectic for us as a family. I will be in touch soon and yes, we need to be prepared to stand up for our constitutional freedoms as needed in the coming weeks, months, years ahead. God bless and stay safe!

Scott Bartz Jr

Hello, I'm in Gulf Breeze (moved here 2yrs ago) and am new to the group. I am looking to just connect with like minded individuals in the area who want to preserve Constitional America. I am a former paramedic (retired) currently reemployed in Security. My schedule varys so am available different times. 

Welcome to the group! We are very much constitutionalists and stand at the ready to protect our freedoms. Not looking for trouble but willing to stand in the gap as required when all else fails. I can be reached at (850) 362-8062. I try not to be tethered to my phone but will call you back if I miss your call. Best wishes, 

Scott

Hello all happy labor day Pensacola here checking in

3%organization Florida zone 1 west end

yes brother you are not alone!

im by the barrancas bridge at bayou Chico

850 232 5449

as soon soon as someone says meet and greet I second the motion

so how about it y’all? Structure and goals for 850?

Pawpaw standing by 

Great and welcome brother. We are forming our teams and recruiting now. I'm in Crestview and have other like minded Constitutionalists here as well. Trying to stay off the radar as much as possible so not doing as much posting or activity online. Thanks for checking in and providing your number, I'll be giving you a call soon. Mine is also posted above so feel free to reach out to me as well. Any others in the area, please sound off so we can formalize our initial team. Thanks guys and stay safe!

Hello and happy Saturday everyone 

if I may ,

i like to propose a meet and greet.

I’m thinking it is to our collective best interest 

850 232 5449, posting the number again in case it’s easier to text your response or thoughts privately 

im comfortable with either but hoping to hear thoughts