Marine1

Plans to evacuate California

I’m highly considering leaving California due to potential civil unrest,  and retreat to Arizona. If this happens I’d like to join the Arizona state militia . As a former Marine it is my duty to serve again. In any case I’m planing to move to Arizona in the next year or so, and still plan to join the state militia . ( any advice ? ) 

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Site Code of Conduct / Policies:

https://www.mymilitia.com/guidelines/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest Fed up
On 4/22/2020 at 10:40 AM, FloridaRifleman762 said:

You wish to runaway from the fight and leave your countrymen there to deal with it?

Your not one anymore? 

Must be retired

I’m originally from California myself. Moved to Arizona almost 3 years ago and I have to say that I like it here a hell of a lot better than the snowflake freedom restricting regulations they got in California.

Guest Fed up
8 minutes ago, t0nytiger said:

I’m originally from California myself. Moved to Arizona almost 3 years ago and I have to say that I like it here a hell of a lot better than the snowflake freedom restricting regulations they got in California.

they won't talk about it but all the politicians know that it's not just the native Democrats, it's the legal AND illegal importies that are swaying the American vote. Everybody's so worried about being called a racist or white national but you look at every other country and their nationalism is strong they look at us as weird or week being so ready to let others influence our culture, government, and way of life.

Edited by Fed up

1 minute ago, Fed up said:

they won't talk about it but all the politicians know that it's not just the native Democrats, it's the legal AND illegal importies that are swaying the American vote. Everybody's so worried about being called a racist or white national but you look at every other country and their nationalism is strong they look at us as weird or week being so ready to let others influence our culture.

oh I completely agree. Everybody so sensitive that you can’t even say your own thoughts out loud. The real tyrannical part is that many don’t even allow room for discussion, The second you disagree you’re labeled in a very bad way.

Guest Fed up
5 minutes ago, t0nytiger said:

oh I completely agree. Everybody so sensitive that you can’t even say your own thoughts out loud. The real tyrannical part is that many don’t even allow room for discussion, The second you disagree you’re labeled in a very bad way.

wright, the fight to be PC or be a social justice warrior supersedes the importance of a given take argument because they feel that they have the moral high ground when the reality is their morals are shaky at best. Plus there perception of human nature and tribalism is very skewed. We're social beings we like to be around other humans like ourselves, they want to demonize that it makes you seem like a bad person for just being human.

1 minute ago, Fed up said:

wright, the fight to be PC or be a social justice warrior supersedes the importance of a given take argument because they feel that they have the moral high ground when the reality is their morals are shaky at best. Plus there perception of human nature and tribalism is very skewed. We're social beings we like to be around other humans like ourselves, they want to demonize that it makes you seem like a bad person for just being human.

oh yes in the very ironic part about this is they constantly chance popular hashtags like #While they do it.positivityWhile they do it.