Author of the topic Posted (edited)

They're saying that they'll have a vaccine soon, also a chip implant, which has already started, I will post a video of this soon as I find it again, it actually shows them injecting several people in the right hand. Now my point is that first I will not be getting either , I believe in God and his son Jesus, Read Revelations, I'm not trying to scare or tell you what to do, just look at revelation and decide yourself,,God Bless

7. THE SPIRITUAL AND BIBLICAL DANGER OF THE CHIP Byzantine Catholic Patriarchate.url

Edited by Ricktile

Author of the topic Posted
On 4/26/2020 at 2:43 AM, RicktileP413 said:

They're saying that they'll have a vaccine soon, also a chip implant, which has already started, I will post a video of this soon as I find it again, it actually shows them injecting several people in the right hand. Now my point is that first I will not be getting either , I believe in God and his son Jesus, Read Revelations, I'm not trying to scare or tell you what to do, just look at revelation and decide yourself,,God Bless

7. THE SPIRITUAL AND BIBLICAL DANGER OF THE CHIP Byzantine Catholic Patriarchate.url 58 B · 4 downloads

Screenshot_20200503-153309~2.png

Author of the topic Posted
On 4/23/2020 at 12:58 AM, RicktileP413 said:

Looking for new recruits, Email me at [email protected], with your training if any, And a little bit about yourself, Thanks and God Bless our rights..

Revelation 1316-18 ESV - Also it causes all, both small and - Bible Gateway.url