RevRifleman

Are we being lured into Civil War?

How much we are being manipulated or being played?  We've seen just how heavily impacted we can be as a nation in just a few weeks time due to national 'shut-down' (Covid-19).  

In the midst of this, the progressives have continued if not ramp'd up their efforts to impose bigger government, nationalization of various sectors, flagrant violation of the Constitution, and gun control legislation.  Green New Deal keeps getting floated around (which is just UN Agenda 2030).  Chinese drones are being used by Law Enforcement to monitor communities and our data is being used to measure who is doing how much and where.   

Are they trying to draw us out into a fight?  To a degree I assume they are at a minimum testing the waters to see just how much they can get away with.  It almost feels like they're daring us to go hot just to get it over with.  The tyrants must be feeling very confident right now and they must think that they can win either way... whether or not we fight.  Maybe it is because they know they are too big to lose.  You can't wipe out what you can't wipe out... certain names and faces are often associated with this... but, every now and then I'll see some video and wonder who the heck is this person with this organization and where did they come from?  

Just strange times and it seems like things are coming together for the enemy while we sit idle.  

Actually, big doesn't mean invincible. Look how small Israel is, compared to their enemies, yet they're still around. 500 Hebrews routed 10,000 Ammonites or some race, Old Testament. There are a couple other similar historical accounts of other nations. Look at, I think it was, Hamburger Hill in Vietnam. A few hundred American soldiers with M16's and mortars, against 4,000 VC with Ak47's and probably mortars. Numbers mean squat.

If you want to defeat the enemy in battle, you take out their leaders. In peacetime, it's accomplished by exposing their leaders as bogus, which is occurring right now.

I guess if they want war, we'll give it to 'em. Self defense is always justified, but we'd better be organized. We need plans for peace or war, but if they think we're gonna forfeit our rights, then they've become the same as an armed assaultist or burglar, actually worse. Better dead than red!

28 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Actually, big doesn't mean invincible. Look how small Israel is, compared to their enemies, yet they're still around. 500 Hebrews routed 10,000 Ammonites or some race, Old Testament. There are a couple other similar historical accounts of other nations. Look at, I think it was, Hamburger Hill in Vietnam. A few hundred American soldiers with M16's and mortars, against 4,000 VC with Ak47's and probably mortars. Numbers mean squat.

If you want to defeat the enemy in battle, you take out their leaders. In peacetime, it's accomplished by exposing their leaders as bogus, which is occurring right now.

I guess if they want war, we'll give it to 'em. Self defense is always justified, but we'd better be organized. We need plans for peace or war, but if they think we're gonna forfeit our rights, then they've become the same as an armed assaultist or burglar, actually worse. Better dead than red!

Well numbers do mean a lot unless you have force multipliers.  Blackhawk down is a excellent example of good trained soldiers fighting with modern firepower needs training.  Still they lost 18 people that day.    How many can you afford to lose?

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

I will admit you guys have some good points. Looking back at history it seems that we do not want to underestimate big numbers of idiots because like stalin said he likes his useful idiots because they will beg for their rights to be taken from them in time. This is why we are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Yes we will loose people either way this goes and like in 1776 america was loosing at the start and had to drag the war out but we damn well won. Dont let anybody tell you that you dont stand a chance. Battle of new orleans 1815 jan 8th, 2000 americans vs 10,000 brits and we won. There are no invincible armies.

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

Well numbers do mean a lot unless you have force multipliers.  Blackhawk down is a excellent example of good trained soldiers fighting with modern firepower needs training.  Still they lost 18 people that day.    How many can you afford to lose?

How many can we afford to lose? My answer to that is, same as the Native Americans; warriors joined in battle voluntarily, were'nt penalized for not. Therefore, it's not a question of how many any entity can afford to lose, but rather a twofold question, to each individual: 1. Are you willing to die for freedom and liberty, if need be? 2. Can you afford not to resist tyranny, either peacefully or forcefully; in other words are you willing to forfeit your freedom and liberty, letting others tell you what to think and believe, where to live, where to work, who your friends are, what to do in your spare time?

True, some efforts don't turn out so well, but much of it depends upon cause. Every truly good cause has always triumphed, sooner or later.

Anyone willing to give up freedom for security deserves neither and he was right for saying it. People think it will be ok if they give a little but really it wont. Its better to fight back and a lot have forgotten such a thing. I dont mean to be a keyboard warrior but I at least need to give hope for a fighting chance.

Author of the topic Posted

I'm not sure how many pawns they have to dispose of.  I don't think they can beat us in an armed conflict.  In fact, it seems like it would be desirable.  A war in our country would certainly destroy our economy and put us out of the global rat race.  I suppose in their eyes if they can't have us then they will let us destroy ourselves and have us out of their way.  If war doesn't break out, their machine will eventually accomplish its goal.  They have a constant pool of folks getting into positions of power to push along their agenda.  The sheer number of NGO's running aspects of our nation both domestic and abroad is staggering... even more impressive is the fact they have so much devotion and dedication to their goal.  At every level the rhetoric is the same... puppets speaking in chorus.  They've fully infiltrated every level of politics and culture.  Yes, they have pawns who will call the police to rat on people for walking in the park or going to the beach. It's the same stuff as in Germany... there might be some unnecessary types hiding in the neighbors house, better send the thugs over to investigate. 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that they are amazingly organized, have strong communications networks, propaganda mills from Pre-K through PH.D, and much like an ancient mythological beast... many heads at the top.  If one is cut off, surely several more will grow in.  

I appreciate the fact that there are thinking heads that believe we could recover and prevent this problem... but, if we fight we have every other world power licking their chops hoping for our demise.  Either to let us whither and decay into chaos, poverty, and depression... or that we would be over-run by global powers and taken.  I personally believe the global elites are content with us as a Nation either being taken dead or alive.  

10 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

There's ways besides actual war to beat them.

If you mention voting I'll laugh.

What I mean is are you really ready to watch your child killed in front of your.  Slowly starve your family to death or freeze to death because their is no heat and winter rolled in.  

Everyone talks about dieing for your country and how glorious it must be.  You really ready to see your wife and daughter raped and killed.  Read up on most recent civil wars and what the people did.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

I shoulda been dead long time ago. My duty with the FBI was partially a combat tour in several situations. We also went up against the legendary U2's, which entity was murdering their own operatives whom were poised to blow the whistle on some kind of government corruption. We, and the U.S. Marshals, snatched 'em and hid 'em, the ones that didn't get murdered. We went up against rogue CIA, FBI and informers. The FBI tried killing several of us, in cold blood, all back in '94. I survived a night ambush in '92, by probably govt. rogues into illegal drug dealing, mirder for hire and human trafficking. I've survived a few attempts to kill me since. I'll live free, and hopefully die brave. But I'll LIVE FREE, same name, interests, beliefs, ideals and way of life I've always had. Anything different I might as well be dead. No other way. I've been exposing corrupt govt. people and their civilian subsidiaries for 27 years, and I will continue to so do.

If you are a Bible believer then one thing is certain. 

War is coming whether you are prepared for it or not. 

The armies who will align with the beast system ( many already have) will seek to enforce their will on a global scale.  Anyone who does not comply will be killed & temporarily - they will seem to win. (See Revelation Chpt 13). Horrible atrocities will be committed during this time on a scale that the world has never seen. It isn't the left or the right that's stirring this up - it is the prince and power of the air carrying out his agenda through his people & they take the form of both sides. Yes, we are being lured into war the question that matters the most is - who will you follow? 

Edited by Yeshua is LORD
Wording

Joshua 24:15 "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

5 hours ago, Yeshua is LORD said:

If you are a Bible believer then one thing is certain. 

War is coming whether you are prepared for it or not. 

The armies who will align with the beast system ( many already have) will seek to enforce their will on a global scale.  Anyone who does not comply will be killed & temporarily - they will seem to win. (See Revelation Chpt 13). Horrible atrocities will be committed during this time on a scale that the world has never seen. It isn't the left or the right that's stirring this up - it is the prince and power of the air carrying out his agenda through his people & they take the form of both sides. Yes, we are being lured into war the question that matters the most is - who will you follow? 

Two words....Noahide laws...

from Wikipedia...

Public recognition[edit]

United States[edit]

In 1987 President Ronald Reagan signed a proclamation speaking of "the historical tradition of ethical values and principles, which have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws, transmitted through God to Moses on Mount Sinai",[66] and in 1991, Congress stated in the preamble to the 1991 bill that established Education Day in honor of the birthday of Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Chabad movement:

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded; Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws [...][67]

I really believe that we will know in our guts if/when to go...

Edited by KCS

13 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

I'm not sure how many pawns they have to dispose of.  I don't think they can beat us in an armed conflict.  In fact, it seems like it would be desirable.  A war in our country would certainly destroy our economy and put us out of the global rat race.  I suppose in their eyes if they can't have us then they will let us destroy ourselves and have us out of their way.  If war doesn't break out, their machine will eventually accomplish its goal.  They have a constant pool of folks getting into positions of power to push along their agenda.  The sheer number of NGO's running aspects of our nation both domestic and abroad is staggering... even more impressive is the fact they have so much devotion and dedication to their goal.  At every level the rhetoric is the same... puppets speaking in chorus.  They've fully infiltrated every level of politics and culture.  Yes, they have pawns who will call the police to rat on people for walking in the park or going to the beach. It's the same stuff as in Germany... there might be some unnecessary types hiding in the neighbors house, better send the thugs over to investigate. 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that they are amazingly organized, have strong communications networks, propaganda mills from Pre-K through PH.D, and much like an ancient mythological beast... many heads at the top.  If one is cut off, surely several more will grow in.  

I appreciate the fact that there are thinking heads that believe we could recover and prevent this problem... but, if we fight we have every other world power licking their chops hoping for our demise.  Either to let us whither and decay into chaos, poverty, and depression... or that we would be over-run by global powers and taken.  I personally believe the global elites are content with us as a Nation either being taken dead or alive.  

It is due to reasons and facts you stated that I believe the militias need to be not only an armed, capable and ready civilian force, but every bit the investigative and intelligence enabled entity as the FBI, CIA, and other L.E. and DOJ entities.

13 hours ago, Megatron said:

If you mention voting I'll laugh.

What I mean is are you really ready to watch your child killed in front of your.  Slowly starve your family to death or freeze to death because their is no heat and winter rolled in.  

Everyone talks about dieing for your country and how glorious it must be.  You really ready to see your wife and daughter raped and killed.  Read up on most recent civil wars and what the people did.

You just revealed some things, perhaps unknowingly. Catch-22: if we war and they ravish women, murder children, they would if we didn't resist, most likely.

This somehow brought to mind the verbal/written sleight of hand that FBI investigators and Liberal, Leftist, NWO politicians use during interrogations, questionings and legislation: they subtly misuse and twist words and concepts. It has to do with incorrectly using past and present participles and all that. A Masters or Bachelors in English will know exactly what I mean.

One seemingly trivial word has shaped history. In Daniel, speaking of the man of sin, the wicked world ruler- many think he has no sexual desire for women, thus, the downcasting/demeaning of those who choose to be celibate for God's ministry. They all quote it " he has not the desire for women". TOTALLY FALSE! It reads "he has not the desire OF women". Means he doesn't regard the more delicate qualities of women, thus they are dogs, mentality of many Muslim men. Has nothing to do with sexual desire. May write article, at work now, later.

We are being lured into a communist dictatorship!  It will take something major to keep us from eventually being drawn into it.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest Seabee1324

Armed rebellion  is the only answer.  Yes we are being lured into it but it makes it no less true.   Our " leaders" must be made to know that noone is out of reach.     I did not give so much in the dessert to live in tyranny here.     Die now or live as a slave that is the choice each must come to grips with.  There is no election or dem/rep it is the controlling forces against the working class.  Each revolution began with the actions of one person.

5 minutes ago, Seabee1324 said:

Armed rebellion  is the only answer.  Yes we are being lured into it but it makes it no less true.   Our " leaders" must be made to know that noone is out of reach.     I did not give so much in the dessert to live in tyranny here.     Die now or live as a slave that is the choice each must come to grips with.  There is no election or dem/rep it is the controlling forces against the working class.  Each revolution began with the actions of one person.

Alright when you going 

59 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

We are being lured into a communist dictatorship!  It will take something major to keep us from eventually being drawn into it.

Coerced is a better word, via a series of guises, farces, lies, half truths, plays on words and other deceptions.

Don’t necessarily think “in” fighting is productive I do think that healthy debate is. 
Most Americans don’t want to fire the first shot probably due to how many freedoms we still enjoy. Have some states, government agencies and politicians overstepped well yeah and what’s new? There is a breaking point but we won’t know that until we are in the middle of it. 

Or an alternative to an armed conflict could be a peaceful separation of states over a period of time into 2 or more separate countries.  Let them have their communist dream and let them crumble and rot on their own under it.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg