RevRifleman

Are we being lured into Civil War?

2 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Or an alternative to an armed conflict could be a peaceful separation of states over a period of time into 2 or more separate countries.  Let them have their communist dream and let them crumble and rot on their own under it.

A good divorce is better than a bad marriage 

1 hour ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Or an alternative to an armed conflict could be a peaceful separation of states over a period of time into 2 or more separate countries.  Let them have their communist dream and let them crumble and rot on their own under it.

Guess that's one alternative.

1 hour ago, JPilken said:

Don’t necessarily think “in” fighting is productive I do think that healthy debate is. 
Most Americans don’t want to fire the first shot probably due to how many freedoms we still enjoy. Have some states, government agencies and politicians overstepped well yeah and what’s new? There is a breaking point but we won’t know that until we are in the middle of it. 

The catch-22 is, that, just like this example: you can say, 'I'm going to kill Jon Doe', you can say that about anyone except a head of state, maybe a federal agent, maybe a cop now, and they can't do anything except watch you. But once intent to do so is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, they can arrest you. So, like these days, we know they want to get rid of the Amendments, all of them. But with some, such as the First and Second, until they make a move to do so, we legally can only plan on what to do once they start. On some stuff, like how they're usurping the authority of Constitutional process and requirements in elections, legal action can be taken. For example, the Obama birth certificate situation. That election should be counted much like a mistrial, because one requirement to even run is you must be a natural U.S. citizen. Shoulda been no issue, but Obama refused to show his certificate, and I think Sheriff Arpaio proved the one Obama showed was fake. It dodn't nearly meet the criteria. Not to mention the unconstitutional snenanigans Obama pulled while in office.

Concerning gun confiscation, Beto id wanting to do so, which is unlawful: we are obligated to disobey any unconstitutional edicts or laws. We need to form platoon size groups, to be on call, and prevent any unconstitutional seizure of firearms, or arrests of people who refuse to pay fines like Beto proposes.

He claims that the AR and AK were made to efficiently kill. Of course they were, but no better than any semi-auto, just more rugged. We don't buy them to plink cans. We buy them, in order to efficiently protect as needed, if needed. When the government fears the people, there will be Constitutional peace.

The longer we sit back and let "them" work, the more they will destroy us. They want division, and they ignore any protests and use them to their advantage. I could not fire the first round because I had to sell my weapons to eat, a few years ago. And, that pisses me off more, because I am a Veteran and can't even go out & shoot a deer, let alone defend myself or this country. 

Even though they strive for division, they fear a civil war and that's why the division, the anti gunners, and this fake wuhan flu. So, we don't get organized enough to fight under one main goal. More & more doctor's nurses and people on the inside are exposing the lie. 

I could ramble all day but I'm pissed at it all. Them, and us for being so passive. 

Edited by Kyle

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

The catch-22 is, that, just like this example: you can say, 'I'm going to kill Jon Doe', you can say that about anyone except a head of state, maybe a federal agent, maybe a cop now, and they can't do anything except watch you. But once intent to do so is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, they can arrest you. So, like these days, we know they want to get rid of the Amendments, all of them. But with some, such as the First and Second, until they make a move to do so, we legally can only plan on what to do once they start. On some stuff, like how they're usurping the authority of Constitutional process and requirements in elections, legal action can be taken. For example, the Obama birth certificate situation. That election should be counted much like a mistrial, because one requirement to even run is you must be a natural U.S. citizen. Shoulda been no issue, but Obama refused to show his certificate, and I think Sheriff Arpaio proved the one Obama showed was fake. It dodn't nearly meet the criteria. Not to mention the unconstitutional snenanigans Obama pulled while in office.

Concerning gun confiscation, Beto id wanting to do so, which is unlawful: we are obligated to disobey any unconstitutional edicts or laws. We need to form platoon size groups, to be on call, and prevent any unconstitutional seizure of firearms, or arrests of people who refuse to pay fines like Beto proposes.

He claims that the AR and AK were made to efficiently kill. Of course they were, but no better than any semi-auto, just more rugged. We don't buy them to plink cans. We buy them, in order to efficiently protect as needed, if needed. When the government fears the people, there will be Constitutional peace.

This is just the classic example of some animals not being as equal as others.  They can openly discuss and push their anti-American rhetoric, how they want to dismantle the Constitution, how they want to fundamentally transform our nation... and nothing happens to them.  Ever.  Anyone who opposes them gets shamed, dragged through the mud, loses their job, and gets labeled as a horrible racist, bigot, phobe, etc.  Yet, if we even slightly hint at wanting to take our nation back, to defend the Constitution, to put a stop to the communist take-over... you might get your home raided and end up with a few extra holes in your body.  We can't even talk about what we might need to do or what we might have to do without the risk of a three or four letter group smashing in our doors at 4 a.m.  The left, on the other hand, can talk all day long.  Heck, they can crack your skull with a bike lock and get off with a slap on the wrist.  It's only going to get worse and more oppressive in the years ahead.

People, including myself, have asked the question... where is the line?  We never find it because it keeps moving... eventually that line is going to be the cliff that we fall over.    

A "healthy debate" yeah that worked well at lobby day. NOT! They're still passing gun laws in Virginia and trying everywhere else. Time for talk is over. And a peaceful seperation of states is the dumbest idea I keep hearing. America is the last stand, the last place anyone has on earth to be free. And, those who entertain breaking it up,and want to run? They would,nt allow it anyway.

The economy is already doomed. Can't you people see what they're doing? A simultaneous (fill in the blank) on key people & key places would nip this in the bud, for the most part.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

A "healthy debate" yeah that worked well at lobby day. NOT! They're still passing gun laws in Virginia and trying everywhere else. Time for talk is over. And a peaceful seperation of states is the dumbest idea I keep hearing. America is the last stand, the last place anyone has on earth to be free. And, those who entertain breaking it up,and want to run? They would,nt allow it anyway.

The economy is already doomed. Can't you people see what they're doing? A simultaneous (fill in the blank) on key people & key places would nip this in the bud, for the most part.

The Left has no interest in debating.  Polarization is too extreme.  There is a reason why Antifa won't do 'interviews' with youtube folks or have conversations at their rallies.  Sure, you get some schmucks who go in and try to talk here and there, but, the indoctrinated folks will just put a sign in your face, make weird noises, and harass you until you go away.  When I was in college the lefties were being taught not to argue/debate because you give your opponents legitimacy by doing so.  Not debating ruins the platform and morale of your opponent just like forcing a comedian to perform in an empty room kills the joke and the spirit of the one delivering it.  Dehumanize your opponent and smear them.  The Media did that very thing in Virginia.  Heck, 3 years going with the media being exposed left and right for being liars and propagandists... they're still doing it every single day.  Nothing has stopped or changed.  They keep going like clockwork.  

2 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

The Left has no interest in debating.  Polarization is too extreme.  There is a reason why Antifa won't do 'interviews' with youtube folks or have conversations at their rallies.  Sure, you get some schmucks who go in and try to talk here and there, but, the indoctrinated folks will just put a sign in your face, make weird noises, and harass you until you go away.  When I was in college the lefties were being taught not to argue/debate because you give your opponents legitimacy by doing so.  Not debating ruins the platform and morale of your opponent just like forcing a comedian to perform in an empty room kills the joke and the spirit of the one delivering it.  Dehumanize your opponent and smear them.  The Media did that very thing in Virginia.  Heck, 3 years going with the media being exposed left and right for being liars and propagandists... they're still doing it every single day.  Nothing has stopped or changed.  They keep going like clockwork.  

That's why I say, time for talk is over.

This is where the progressives have us pinned.  They may not have as many armed members... but, they have communications networks, money, clear objectives - and the means to carry them out... all without firing a shot.  We have frustrated Patriots with no real prominent leadership, funding source, resupply, or objective to carry out... nor do we have the means to even begin establishing such things without the risk of a big hammer dropping on us.  

Just now, Liberty Prime said:

Well it’s a bit of a misconception to believe there is a unified left or unified right. 

Its just various political factions ranging across the board. 

Its unwise to match opposition factions strategy of poutlining your enemies with a big brush. 

The problem is that strategy loses. The cause is small and needs to grow before that would be applicable.

Take a hard look at the graveyard of leftist movements that believed they had the strength to win. 1950s-1980s. No one even remembers they even existed.

Unity is only necessary at the higher levels.  The bottom levels are intended to be disposable and only operate on a need to know basis.   

You know, maybe instead of asking ourselves how many we can afford to lose, we should be asking the unconstitutionalist aggressors how many they can afford to lose.

I think they'd back down if we really hammered on them. Man is born with a naturally engrained conscience. Our Constitution was founded by men with a very good conscience, Deists and Christians, genuine ones. Those Libs, Lefts, NWO, all those, somewhere in the dark recesses of their minds, they have something resembling a conscience, telling them they're wrong.

Freedom of choice, liberty, freedom, all that, doesn't exist because of our, or any, constitution. It is a God given and the Constitution was created to protect those rights, and to keep this a sovereign nation.

Going against freedom and liberty is going agsinst the conscience God put inside each one of us. How would they like to be told what to do? Maybe they're mad at the world because they were coerced into politics, or because they couldn't do anything else.

Howbeit, they have to know they're wrong, and are lying to yhemselves as well as everyone else. I think they'd back down if really pressed.

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Do you live in VA? Did you attend the protest in VA?

as to peacefully separating never discount any idea it’s foolish to assume you know all possible outcomes. 
how about providing a plan to accomplish your mission and vision. I don’t think you could provide a list of enough people to form a platoon this is able bodied and has the fortitude to revolt. it’s not going to accomplish anything arguing with like minded people nor will making wild statements. This is why the term militia has a negative image to those that we need to work with. 

4 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

This is just the classic example of some animals not being as equal as others.  They can openly discuss and push their anti-American rhetoric, how they want to dismantle the Constitution, how they want to fundamentally transform our nation... and nothing happens to them.  Ever.  Anyone who opposes them gets shamed, dragged through the mud, loses their job, and gets labeled as a horrible racist, bigot, phobe, etc.  Yet, if we even slightly hint at wanting to take our nation back, to defend the Constitution, to put a stop to the communist take-over... you might get your home raided and end up with a few extra holes in your body.  We can't even talk about what we might need to do or what we might have to do without the risk of a three or four letter group smashing in our doors at 4 a.m.  The left, on the other hand, can talk all day long.  Heck, they can crack your skull with a bike lock and get off with a slap on the wrist.  It's only going to get worse and more oppressive in the years ahead.

People, including myself, have asked the question... where is the line?  We never find it because it keeps moving... eventually that line is going to be the cliff that we fall over.    

Red Flag Laws are unconstitutional and they are the perfect move to scare opponents of the left into silence. We are even afraid to bring others into shooting sports because “they’ll know what I have.”

if you’re sick of it, organize. Numbers equal power. 

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

The longer we sit back and let "them" work, the more they will destroy us. They want division, and they ignore any protests and use them to their advantage. I could not fire the first round because I had to sell my weapons to eat, a few years ago. And, that pisses me off more, because I am a Veteran and can't even go out & shoot a deer, let alone defend myself or this country. 

Even though they strive for division, they fear a civil war and that's why the division, the anti gunners, and this fake wuhan flu. So, we don't get organized enough to fight under one main goal. More & more doctor's nurses and people on the inside are exposing the lie. 

I could ramble all day but I'm pissed at it all. Them, and us for being so passive. 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was angry and bitter for years much of the time, at a lot of things. I finally learned to look at things more clinically, from afar. Readingbthe Bible daily helps the most, but college helped tremendously, too. Churches ain't much help, but Christ is. I sure ain't perfect or saintly, but I believe it and do the best I can. I also learned to laugh at self and at whatever.

If you let them get under your skin, they already have an advantage on you. Keep your military bearing and it'll be fine.

5 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

That's what they want. But, you can look at it strictly evidence-wise archeologically and in other ways, explain it how you choose, but the evidence supports it as historic fact: the Egyptians thought they had the Hebrews boxed in, then they escaped across the land bridge under the water to Arabia, when the waters receded [The Exodus Case, by Dr. Lennart Moller], but the Egyptians drowned. Look at the Israeli Six Day War. Look at the Army Rangers who captured the German guns, in a nearly impenetrable position. Many examples in history.

It's early on. If they overtly try to destroy our Constitutional Rights, then we need to view it the same as an armed foreign invasion. There are many Vietnam War vets who can teach us, many Iraq War and Afghanistan War vets who are fresh, and fed up.

We simply need to be organized and have plans. I have read that Japanese developed and excelled at martial arts because the ancient emperor banned all weapons: they developed the arts, used farm implements as weapons, and took Japan back. That took much time, but we have the technology and the martial arts already. When the good, non-militia people get fed up enough, we'll have a more formidable fighting force. If shtf, I think we could organize very quickly.

23 minutes ago, Tantrum said:

Red Flag Laws are unconstitutional and they are the perfect move to scare opponents of the left into silence. We are even afraid to bring others into shooting sports because “they’ll know what I have.”

We don't have Red Flag Laws in Arkansas - not to say that certain individuals in the blue cities haven't tried to propose them.  We also don't have a full shut-down either.  I'm a member of a local range and Militia.  

Nobody to scare down here.  Strong gun culture down here.  

Arkansas much like the rest of the center of the U.S. doesn't have national impact like the coastal states and cities do.  Flyover country is fairly far removed from the areas that are dominating us.  Saber rattling from a distance doesn't bother folks who sit comfortably in their ivory towers and skyscrapers.  

5 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

This is where the progressives have us pinned.  They may not have as many armed members... but, they have communications networks, money, clear objectives - and the means to carry them out... all without firing a shot.  We have frustrated Patriots with no real prominent leadership, funding source, resupply, or objective to carry out... nor do we have the means to even begin establishing such things without the risk of a big hammer dropping on us.  

We have the resources, just lack enough people who want to try, thus lack organization as well. One reason is because some things, the real meat and potatoes, can't be discussed here, for fear the opposition will find out. It needs to be person to person communication for critical things, but I see too much apathy so far, as far as really doing much. I'm telling everyone here, we need to organize and train not only as fighters, but we need to do exactly what investigators, agents and operatives do, and form cohesive networks. We can beat them with the right intel. I've investigsted off and on since 1993, with county and city cops, the FBI, the CIA, and some others; I never once checked anyone out for being the next recipient of the citizen of the year award, only government corruption. Excepting 1993 to around 2000, I've accomplished much with minimal effort. Of course, getting the government to actually prosecute many of their own proved fruitless, but a good attorney could do it, all they need is the info, and money. During the Civil War, both sides had many spies, investigators, informants. The 'Underground Railroad' was quite successful. But there has to be cohesion, organization, communication, networking and drive.

I went years being secretly ostracized, castigated, demeaned, lied about, intimidated, treated unfairly and contemptuously, by the FBI and their associates, all in sly and cowardly ways. I finally got it mostly straightened out, simply by gathrring intel, and getting it to the right people. It can be done.

Far as organizing an investigative and intel agenda, they can't stop us. Some states require no state license to privately investigate, last I knew, but that's to do it for money. Anyone who wants to investigate, for not for profit, can so do. No laws against asking questions, doing research anywhere, doing surveillance, etc. Some activities you have to be careful about, but mostly, you're free to operate lawfully, per any state and local regulations on it. And you csn write down or otherwise save anything you see or hear. None of anyone's business.

1 hour ago, Tantrum said:

This is my newest weapon. They can't have it. If they ever manage to get it, they'll never find the other firearms I have hidden in various places in other counties. And that politician Beto, and his kind, can go get bent over their altar of Ba'al!

IMG_20200409_163551.jpg

12 hours ago, Liberty Prime said:

Well it’s a bit of a misconception to believe there is a unified left or unified right. 

Its just various political factions ranging across the board. 

Its unwise to match opposition factions strategy of poutlining your enemies with a big brush. 

The problem is that strategy loses. The cause is small and needs to grow before that would be applicable.

Take a hard look at the graveyard of leftist movements that believed they had the strength to win. 1950s-1980s. No one even remembers they even existed.

This is exactly right.  We focus on the worst of the worst, like antiFa and BLM.  But there are millions of people who vote Democratic, who don't like BLM and Antifa, and who consider themselves good Americans.  We have to reach them.

But I want to expand on Liberty Prime's last sentence.

I'm just reading a book (one of several on this subject) about one of the major Leninist groups to emerge from the New Left in the late 60s, early 70s.

Some quick history: my generation (I'm 76) were brought up to believe America was perfect. The civil rights upheaval in the South, and then -- much more important -- the Vietnam War challenged that belief, and a significant number of my generation -- mainly college kids, concentrated at the elite colleges -- broke entirely with their upbringing and became Leftist radicals.

The most active of them joined several different communist groups: some Maoist, some Trotskyist, even the old, tired pro-Soviet CPUSA. But that was just a few thousand. Most of the  young radicals joined an organization called Students for a Democratic Society (SDS).

At its height, in 1969, it had about 100 000 members. At its national convention in 1969, in Michigan, almost all the several hundred delegates supported one or the other of three pro-Mao pro-Stalin factions: one faction was the Progressive Labor Party (still around today): they were against Black Nationalism (it split the working class) and critical of the leadership of the Viet Cong in Vietnam (not revolutionary enough). 

They wanted to organize in the working class. Another faction didn't like this critical attitude, but also wanted to organize in the white working class. They became the 'Revolutionary Union', now the 'Revolutionary Communist Party' (still around today -- they love to burn the flag, and their slogan is 'America was never great'). At the convention they were united with a Third Faction, who became the Weathermen.

Still with me?  Here's what's important: the Weathermen  (and, later a faction that split from the Revolutionary Union, which then called itself 'Venceremos') believed that armed struggle was on the agenda in the US NOW.  The Weathermen started carrying out a series of bombings (and  one group in New York blew themselve up), and may have murdered a policeman. The Venceremos group sprang a prisoner being transported between prisons in California, and killed a prison guard. The Black Panther Party split into two factions, one of them, lead by Eldridge Cleaver, favoring immediate armed struggle, which in practice meant killing policemen and security guards and robbing banks and armored cars.

By the end of the 70s, ALL of the people in the 'armed struggle' group were either dead, or in prison (one of them is still there), or in hiding, or had quit.

Most of these 'armed struggle' groups believed that if they began the fight, they would be joined by millions of people --starting with the non-whites.  Nothing like that happened.  They simply discredited their own cause, killed some good men, got some of themselves killed. The cause that animated them originally -- getting the US out of Vietnam -- was achieved within the next few years, despite, not because of, anything they did.

Two things are worth noting: 

(1) Every one of the armed struggle groups (Venceremos, Weatherman, the Cleaver faction of the Black Panthers and its descendants)  had a ratio of about several dozen to a hundred members who talked revolution and armed struggle, to every one that actually tried to do it. Talk is cheap. Maybe the talkers were just smarter than the ones who went out and got killed or sent to prison for 30 years or life, but in any case they were much more numerous.

(2) The FBI (and in the case of the Panthers, local police) had penetrated all of these groups. Where they could exercise influence -- as at the SDS final convention --- they invariably supported the more extreme faction. Always, without exception. Because they knew that the extremists would destroy the movement -- and SDS was destroyed by that final convention split: an organization of 100 000 members, with hundreds of branches all over the country -- vanished into the air.  A great triumph for the FBI, and for democracy. (The  had other tactics, under the name COINTELPRO which I will write about later.)

Now ... are there lessons for the militia movement of today?  You might say no, these were communists, and their goals ran against the American grain. Even the factions which refused to go out and start bombing and shooting didn't get anywhere, except to preserve their organizations.

And that's true.  But there are many parallels: America was in turmoil then, many people on the Left believed that fascism was rapidly approaching, there were indeed big uprising (riots) in the Black ghettoes of several major cities, the campuses were in chaos (events can change opinion rapidly, for example, when the National Guard killed four white students at Kent State in Ohio).  So it was easy to think, if we go out and set an example, we'll pull a majority with us.  Wrong.

The radical kids who became terrorists were surrounded by other radical kids who, even if they did not become terrorists themselves, agreed with the terrorists on many things. So it was easy to think, surely, this is typical of the whole country.  They didn't bother to go out and find out what the average American was thinking.  Or, they didn't care.

Most importantly, they were morally outraged by what was happening to Blacks at home, and to Vietnamese in Vietnam. You may not be able to understand how they felt, but it was sincere. Their extreme outrage and anger seemed to justify, in their own minds, their committment to 'armed struggle'.

Isn't the analogy to the current day freedom movement, and its most concentrated expression, the militia, obvious?

I'll spell it out:

There will be outrages against us that get people justifiably angry. (Google 'Fred Hampton, Chicago; then Google, Duncan Lemp, Maryland.)

The 'lockdown', especially the confusion, with noone being told anything definitive, will stir up a lot of people who fear the encroaching powers of an all-powerful state. And they're right to be stirred up, even if the lockdown were medically justified, which is not obvious.

In rsponse to all this we have people within our ranks who are calling for armed conflict now.

Maybe some of them are 'sincere'.  Most of the 'sincere' ones, just as fifty years ago, are just talkers, "Let's you and him fight" types. They're not about to actually risk themselves.

Some are almost certainly plants -- probably, where their presence is just an online social media account, they are Russian trolls. The FBI are probably not trying to directly entrap anyone, but we know that in the case of their work against Muslim terror in the US, they are very good at taking people who are probably just spouting hot air, and getting them to commit to carrying out a felony, probably by challenging their manhood.

We have to resist them. We ought to check the bona fides of everyone who is calling for armed action, to try to weed out the provocateurs among them. People who pass this check, who apparently are sincere, should be strongly invited to take their membership elsewhere. They're just providing ammunition to the other side, who will probably use it in an attempt soon to declare the militias 'private armies' and outlaw them.

We have to use the time we have to spread our influence: to grow the militia, both in numbers, in skills, and above all, in community influence. Every local militia group should become the 'goto' group for information on prepping and survival, and should be at front of volunteer efforts to help people during the current crisis. (And without hiding its light under a bushel -- we want maximum publicity for this.)

We have to get much more involved in politics: as activists in the local Republican party, supporting genuine patriots in the upcoming primaries, and getting involved in voter registration : there are 100 million adult non-voters in the US, and several tens of millions would be conservative vorers if we could find them, register them, and make sure they come out to vote on election day.

We  have to organize peaceful demonstrations, and take the time learn how to do good publicity, how to organize public meetings, how to write convincing letters to the editor, how to cultivate the local press, how to spread our influence into veterans organizations, gun clubs, and any other suitable organization.

Yes, so much more boring and tedious than sitting at home fantasizing about 'civil war'.

No one knows the future -- civil war may come. If it does, and the militia movement is still the size it is ... it would have to have 750 000 members just to be 3% even of the male voters for Trump (of whom there were about 25 million) ... then victory in that civil war will go to the other side.

Every militia group which becomes more active, and more professional in its activism, will grow by ones and twos and threes. But it's big events -- like the one we're living through -- which allow small, dedicated organizations to grow by orders of magnitude ... to go from 12 to  hundred, from a hundred to a thousand. We cannot create events, we have to be poised and ready to swiftly take advantage of them when they occur.

Learn from the Enemy!!!!!!!!!  Don't make the suicidal mistakes that Venceremos, the Weathermen, and the Cleaver faction of the Black Panthers made fifty years ago!  Don't be suckered into 'armed action' now, which will prevent the growth of the movement, and will be exactly the thing that the enemy wants.

For every thing, there is a time ...

I truly believe that we are,  

once it happens,  the Democrats can declare and force Martial Law,  at which point,  they will attempt to destroy us

( door to door gun confiscation,  put in jail or killed,  at the same time it's my opinion that,  Russia and Japan will attack the United States , that's going to bring the UN, , but by that time I'll probably be in a pile of spent Brass 

God be with us 

10 minutes ago, Roland Bold said:

I truly believe that we are,  

once it happens,  the Democrats can declare and force Martial Law,  at which point,  they will attempt to destroy us

( door to door gun confiscation,  put in jail or killed,  at the same time it's my opinion that,  Russia and Japan will attack the United States , that's going to bring the UN, , but by that time I'll probably be in a pile of spent Brass 

God be with us 

They wont go door to door..   you will gladly turn them in for food