Todd A. Slee

Scientific Evidence of the Bible's Supernatural Origin

It always takes more faith not to believe in God than it does to believe there is a God. The evidence is everywhere... in everything. So many people call themselves Athiests, but Athiests don't believe in anything. I've met many people that said they were Atheist. All of them believe in something.

And that's one beauty about our Constitution. It doesn't require someone call themselves a believer... It doesn't require a religion. It makes a way for ALL people regardless of conviction or the lack thereof to live together, free to pursue happiness, as long as we do not trample the rights of others.

Good stuff here, brother. Me personally, I know the Bible is God's gift to men and the only record of truth, what is moral and right, and what is wrong. I don't require anyone else to feel the way I do. But that's how I see it. Too late to convince me of anything else. I've been too many years watching... The word has proved itself over and over to me, even the heathen I am in this flesh.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

If you don't have faith, then you got nothing!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

When I got serious about studying the Bible, I was blown away. There is so much more than meets the eye & defies explanation without it being inspired by someone outside of our universe that the Bible cannot be explained without God. Nature screams that there is a God, the universe testifies that there is a God. 

To me, the problem with atheists & those who hate the Bible isn't that they have no evidence - they do. It's that if they admit it to themselves then they must also answer the next logical question - who is God? 

Is the Qur'an inspired by God? How about the Verdicts of the Shruti? Are they all equal perspectives on God? 

I had this question myself and I could spend the next few days typing out all of the evidence & comparisons but it really comes down to this - 

If a book is really inspired by God then we should expect that it should be historically accurate, it should be scientifically accurate, it should be in complete unison on the message, it should be mathematically accurate & it should have perspectives that are verifiable that cannot be explained without a supernatural origin. 

If you eliminate all of the books that do not meet these requirements then you will be left with only one book - the Bible. The Bible meets all of these qualifications & more. 

Archeology verifies the Biblical narrative as well. 

In fact, no other book in existence has the wisdom and foresight of future events as the Bible. 

That being said, the Bible also then points out a very serious matter - we are fallen & the wisdom of men is not only flawed, it is based on lies & deceit. The Bible corrects our thinking & gives us the right decisions to make in advance. It also gives us the remedy to our predicament - 

Yeshua Hamaschiach. ( Jesus Christ) 

& That is who the world has a problem with & always has.

Joshua 24:15 "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

5 hours ago, Yeshua is LORD said:

To me, the problem with atheists & those who hate the Bible isn't that they have no evidence - they do. It's that if they admit it to themselves then they must also answer the next logical question - who is God? 

And that, if I encounter someone already searching for answers, is a worthy goal. I've found that if you can just get people to realize there is evidence of an intelligent design, then who's design? Once they are past that point, their journey will take them where they need to go, no matter which way(s) they go. There's only one Way to the truth. I think for most people, the journey has to be theirs. They have to desire to pursue... If they have no desire to know, they can stand by the waterhole for a lifetime and never drink.

I don't bother with those situations anymore.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

3 minutes ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

And that, if I encounter someone already searching for answers, is a worthy goal. I've found that if you can just get people to realize there is evidence of an intelligent design, then who's design? Once they are past that point, their journey will take them where they need to go, no matter which way(s) they go. There's only one Way to the truth. I think for most people, the journey has to be theirs. They have to desire to pursue... If they have no desire to know, they can stand by the waterhole for a lifetime and never drink.

I don't bother with those situations anymore.

I don't waste time with atheists either. It's just an observation. If the Spirit doesn't lead them it is waste of time. We don't choose to follow the Lord anyways, he chooses us. 

Joshua 24:15 "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."