Ohio_sheepdog

Gadsden Militia

Hello everyone. 

Earlier this week I started the Gadsden Militia, and the set up of this militia is each state’s Gadsden Militia is run independently from the others, there is no national board, no national oversight outside of a couple of things I ask of you in the setup phase. We do have a leadership Discord server that’s for general discussion and sharing intel. But as for decisions pertaining to actions of your militia, we aren’t there to give permission, your militia is yours to run as you see fit. 

I am the General of the Ohio Gadsden Militia and while I will gladly set up a Facebook group and a Discord Server for any state, once they’re set up I transfer them over to that state’s General. 

We currently have militias set up in Ohio, Texas, Maryland, and I’m in discussions with someone who’s interested in setting up one in Pennsylvania. So if you’re interested in setting up a Gadsden Militia in your state, reply to this or send me a message and I can get you started on it.