Matt In West Virginia

Hampshire County WV Roll Call (ACTIVE UNIT)

All members from Hampshire County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

Hello @ Michael Hackett   and WELCOME to the WV Three04!

Please introduce yourself to the fellows here and hopefully we will have someone come along shortly close enough to you for you to gather with in like mind to explore the possibilities of a new unit there in Hampshire County.

Nice meeting you, Sir.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Hello,

A couple of years ago I attended an Oath Keepers gathering in the in the southern part of the state. It was a training to learn how to set up a local response. The training included things like, communications, security, medical, intel gathering, fire teams, use of local assets, etc. It also included the exchange of contact information For use to maintain contact after the event. There was no further contact after the event. So if  SHTF I have wondered what our Lexington Green would look like.

Mike Hackett

Guest West Virginia Ridge Walker
2 hours ago, Michael Hackett said:

Hello,

A couple of years ago I attended an Oath Keepers gathering in the in the southern part of the state. It was a training to learn how to set up a local response. The training included things like, communications, security, medical, intel gathering, fire teams, use of local assets, etc. It also included the exchange of contact information For use to maintain contact after the event. There was no further contact after the event. So if  SHTF I have wondered what our Lexington Green would look like.

Mike Hackett

Welcome! 

19 hours ago, Michael Hackett said:

So if  SHTF I have wondered what our Lexington Green would look like.

I'm sorry. I probably should know, but that terminology is unfamiliar to me.

What are you wondering about should the shit hit the fan?

10 hours ago, Michael Hackett said:

Mr. Matt

If I my ask what terminology you are speaking of, so that I am able to give a response?

When you say, "I have wondered what our Lexington Green would look like."... 

What do you mean by that? What is "your Lexington Green"?

Hello Matt,

First I what to thank you for excepting my request to join your militia group (W.V. Mercer County 1ST citizen task force).

To address the question in reference to my post, I was begging the question. A lot of my observations to conclude that as a whole, the militia is left wanting. You seem to be addressing the same in the last half of your posting of introduction to your militia group.

6 hours ago, Michael Hackett said:

Hello Matt,

First I what to thank you for excepting my request to join your militia group (W.V. Mercer County 1ST citizen task force).

To address the question in reference to my post, I was begging the question. A lot of my observations to conclude that as a whole, the militia is left wanting. You seem to be addressing the same in the last half of your posting of introduction to your militia group.

Oh. Yes Sir. The militia movement as a whole is far behind the curve what one expects it to be when first joining. At least that was my initial reaction. I expected much more participation from the get-go. That definitely is NOT the case. But we here at MyMilitia are trying to capitalize on present motivations to restore our county and community militias in a fashion that can be useful and effective in all these modern day challenges. The landscape is continually changing and it takes effort and dedication to keep up.

I VERY much welcome you to the WV Three04, Sir. We are trying to network all who are interested according to the specific county they live in, so they can either join an existing unit, or create a new one for EACH COUNTY. As far as I can tell, among those that have registered and joined here, you are the first one from Hampshire County. It is my hopes others from your locale will also join. Then you all can do a meet and greet and possibly create your own unit there in Hampshire. Or? Maybe a neighboring county close enough for you to drive for meetings, get-togethers, training, so forth.

Thank you for your interest and passions Sir. Should you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Yes Sir

You are correct, I took it as the ( My militia ) as a network to organize the militia state wide, and that ( WV Mercer county 1ST citizens task force ) as your own, however in order to view the content you had to be excepted into the group. I was simply wanting to follow you at what i thought was the local level. So to sum up, I thought you had a local militia group and out of that you formed the ( My Militia group ) as an outreach to form a state wide Command and Control. I guess I am thinking like a Jar-head ,and at my age still can't help it.

I think it was Tomas Jefferson that said " The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants".

Because of the massive threats to our way of life by those who see fit to destroy our way of live, that has been going on cents the forming of our constitution , we are looking at good and evil. Their is only one way to confront evil and that is head on.

Our founding fathers did just that in the forming of the 1st. Congress they decided to form a standing army together with patriot militia groups to confront the evil tyranny of king George. The difference today is that tyranny flows throw from the federal level to the local level,and my even live next door.

By the way Sir, you can call me Mike.

Mike Hackett

1 hour ago, Michael Hackett said:

By the way Sir, you can call me Mike.

Thank you, Mike. Man I can so agree with what you've said. Much to talk about. But I have to head to town before the early shut down. Everything cloises at 9. Catch you in a bit.

@ Hamphire Co. Patriot group

Hello Mike,

No. I haven't left MyMilitia in the rear view mirror... I'm just limited sometimes on how much online time I have. I have been homeschooling two grandkids, put a new roof on the wife's place, keeping the grass cut at two places, I run a news service of Facebook, have an active unit in Mercer County, and half the time I'm at a location where the internet rarely works (Frontier ISP). Right now I'm in that location and as soon as everyone wakes and turns their electronics on, that'll be it for me today. Oh and there is fishin' with the grandkids mixed into that also.

But I am THRILLED you have launched a group there in Hampshire County. I can now put it on the list of ACTIVE units! You're the 2nd among us mustered here at the Three04. So CONGRATULATIONS, my friend. I hope it prospers!

I will be promoting your unit as an ACTIVE group in Hampshire County and it is my hope there will be more members sign on immediately. To help find other members there, you may want to look at a thread I've started here giving basic instruction of how to begin a Facebook page for your unit. Facebook does censor, yes, but try to keep the facebook page from having any content that may be flagged. However, it is still good as a recruitment tool as it has ways to target like minded people specific to location.

Congrats Sir. Let's make this thing work for you. All you need in one more member and you can have your 1st meeting. We're going to have to try and find them, and hopefully they are looking for us. The trick is to connect.

Hi Matt,

Just want to thank you for all your help, can use all I can get. So I am still trying to figure out how this site works, may take a while,lol. I keep treating it like face book. Did not know until today that you responded in 3o4 page,as I thought every communication would show up on my Hampshire Patriot group page.

I was glad to hear about your home schooling, I recommend it to everyone. My wife home schooled all four of our children.

I have a question for you. Is there a way to private message on ( MyMilitia ).

On 6/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, Mike from Petersburg said:

Hi, I'm in Grant County not far from Hampshire County. Maybe we can get together for some target shooting or something?

@ Hamphire Co. Patriot group , this post is to you.

@ Hamphire Co. Patriot group

Hey Mike? How's it going? 

Question: Is the name of your county "Hampshire" or "Hamhpire"? I believe you might be missing an "s" in your account name. That might cause people looking for your county not to see it. I just noticed it!

• Who Viewed the Topic

12 members have viewed this topic: