Todd A. Slee

EXTREMELY URGENT AND SERIOUS-Covid Vaccine [Poison] Agenda Rushed

This is an article which includes referenceable sources, revealing fallacies behind the Covid agenda, exposing Hitlerish violations, logical fallacies and Hippacratic Oath denials to be pushed upon medical professionals:

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/04/30/operation-warp-speed-covid-19-vaccine-plans/

Following is a short article on how to legally and respectfully decline any vaccine:

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/04/21/how-to-legally-decline-vaccine-without-being-belligerent/

Dr. Carl Sanders, an engineer on the first implantable RFID microchip, gives warning:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDF2bsNoARc

The arguments sound quite feasible to me.

For example, I have read from official sources that it takes years for any vaccine or medicine to be proven safe and effective. And there's no way they've had time to test any cure on animals plus determine if any side effects occur.

Given other things known about the whole fiasco, especially compared to all other similar situations, I think it bears some serious scrutiny; they're definitely pulling a number of fast ones.

I ran this past another member, who checked references and puts no stock in it. So anyone interested will have to decide for self.

Ref.-https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/here-s-why-we-can-t-rush-covid-19-vaccine

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, Douglas said:

I will not get any vaccine.  I will not get tested either.  The only test I would let the Fascists do is a forehead temperature check.

Same here. Looks like the truth of the matter is coming out now. It has been a little bit at a time.

Thousands. Plus beyond may 1st, parts if California protested, Michigan and Illinois lit up, Michigan is pretty close to collapse from the looks of it (peace collapse) , in other areas security guards have been shot for trying to enforce mask laws. 

Tyranny is here, and many people have noticed. Not nearly enough, but the tyrants are acting. Unfortunately it seems like we are headed to the boog soon.

Meat is drying up, prisoners are being released, people are getting arrested for reopening when the state dosent like it (Texas bar owner and armed security, salons and other bussiness) and judges/cops don't care that people have families to feed because they are still being payed.

Look at the diseases like polio that we are vaccinated against amongst others that are practically gone due to VACCINES. Look at the countries death tolls and reasons for such high death tolls that do not have the vaccines we have. Only reason some shit is coming back is due to antivaxers drinking the koolaid and idiots like in sanfranciso who think it's cool to poop on side walks. Fyi medicine and vaccines and proper health care including not pooping on side walks is how we survive. Also medical personal are not fascists if you truly think that when and if you get shot or stabbed when the real civil war starts do NOT cry for a medic just lay there and take it let nature run its course.

55 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

Look at the diseases like polio that we are vaccinated against amongst others that are practically gone due to VACCINES. Look at the countries death tolls and reasons for such high death tolls that do not have the vaccines we have. Only reason some shit is coming back is due to antivaxers drinking the koolaid and idiots like in sanfranciso who think it's cool to poop on side walks. Fyi medicine and vaccines and proper health care including not pooping on side walks is how we survive. Also medical personal are not fascists if you truly think that when and if you get shot or stabbed when the real civil war starts do NOT cry for a medic just lay there and take it let nature run its course.

I think you're missing the point. Look around this site at some news reports on YouTube.  Death rates are greatly exaggerated, edicts are out of proportion with the outbreak, Fauci invested couple million dollars 2 or so years ago in the Wuhan lab, vaccines have paralyzed 460,000 in 17 yrs, Dr. Firx has played numbers on death rates, Gates pushes vaccines and probably not holistic preventative measures...all kinds of inconsistencies and lies. Just look around. Many competent doctors are calling it a hoax, over little more than the flu.

I'm not missing the point. I honestly with my medical assistant knowledge think you are thinking of the far left "credible" drs are always correct which they are not. Fauci and dr frix are paid by the far left as well which means they are not credible as they will spit false facts like the far left typically does. Btw Gates does believe in holistic medicine and supports it as well. But to be honest holistic medicine is not gonna be successful enough to get rid of the diseases or slow down the spread of diseases like modern medicine and vaccines can and do every day. Trust me I may be a medical assistant but I believe in holistic medicine as well and I treat most of my medical issues holistically as well including the 3 types of cancer I have and my lupus. But I still use vaccines as I know they do work. I do my best to drink the leftists koolaid at all and I really wish more people would do the same thing. If the left has their way we all dont have long to live as they dont want our country reopened which will only worsen the food shortages and cause the real first civil war.

Sorry to hear of your condition.

Have you seen any of Dr. Shiva's presentations? I think he gives a very credible synopsis. He's not anti-vaccine as such.

I'm not in the medical field, but research shows a lot of common sense things, such as vaccines take years to get all the bugs out (no pun intended).

The latest report I've seen from credible sources indicates that something like 4 times as many people have had the virus than originally thought or shown, which means it's not as deadly as they have told us.

Granted, people with serious conditions are susceptible to getting very sick or dying, and so care needs to be exercised, for sure. But they're definitely overplaying it, according to medical professionals.

Friend of mine told me the other day, a paramedic told him they're even citing car accident deaths as Covid deaths. I heard from another source as well, personally, that they're doing death number fixing. Even a Minnesota Senator who is a doctor has shown that, as well as other doctors.

Something is very amiss.

I got a flu vaccine shot once.  I will never get it again.  There is a lot of controversy about vaccines in general.  My own doctor was against them. I will never get another vaccine again.  Certainly never get the Bill Gates vaccine.  Hundreds of thousands of people were maimed and even died from his vaccines that he gave out years ago in India and Africa. 

You do realize it wasnt the vaccines that killed those people right it was the people who didn't get them that killed the ones who got them... o ya that's right the left painted the picture differently. Just like a leftist scientist who was fired and fined by the way claimed that vaccines cause autism. You do realize antivax is a leftist movement right? The controversy in general about vaccines is from the left as well. The left dosnt care about us living they only want free shit and to brainwash idiots to not believe in any medical science at all as if one believes in medical science they might question what the left says. The left is who wants this civil war to start even though most of them cant protect themselves at all.  Go ahead dont get the flu shot and go to a questionable "Dr". I for one cant stand questionable Drs and think they need to requalfiy for their licenses and continue their education like nurses and medical assistants have to. By the way Bill Gates didn't invent the vaccine he only partially funded it he didn't fully fund it. Bill gates has helped fund many medical advances we have today so have many millionaires and billionaires along with other corporations and scientists. Good luck.

I know vaccines are controversial at best. For adults it is a personal choice, I will not comply if the powers that be try to mandate it! I for one have never had a "flu" shot or ever will, if my body can't fight the regular or covid without juice, so be it. I can go to the hospital and recover..or not. I haven't even had a physical in 25 years, missed a total of 12 days of work in the past 26 years. Fortunate to be in decent health, I chalk it up to good home cooking and I don't eat out which helps tremendously, in my opinion.

Looks like the new world order to me boys. The question is do I want to live in a America like that. Vaccines, Waring mask being tracked  constitutional rights abolished police state, people reporting on their neighbors... Seems to me if you don't comply with the whole program game over for you. It's know longer a conspiracy theory it's reality. More important to focus on a rational solution to end this dismantling of everything our forefathers fought for ,,, everything our grandfather's fought for our fathers  ourselves and our children... The decision we make today is the life our grandchildren will have to indure. Maybe some of you can comply and adjust,,,I can't brothers I have already paid the price for this freedom and I'm not giving it up to these freaking tyrants now. 

The problem isnt the vaccine per say. It's the fact that we dont know what's in the vaccine. Bill Gates has already gotten in trouble for the unknown sterilization of thousands of women in Africa. He is the champion of a population control foundation. He wants a small easily controlled population to rule over in the nwo. Who knows what's in that "vaccine". Just because they say it wont hurt you or have side effects doesnt mean it's TRUE. You cant trust anyone from the left. That plus the fact that they are pushing it so hard. Now they are talking tattoos and papers to prove that you have been inoculated. No food, gas, electric, anything unless you are marked.  How does that sound?

Im in the industry and I wouldnt get that vaccine if you paid me. See if the disease sticks around and how they tweak the vaccine after a few rounds, then reconsider. Never take first run. No, I also avoid the flu shot, pertussis, etc.

When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Youtube - Guns Coast To Coast ; IG - Clendennan

Covid 19 is the Corona virus, tweaked.  The United States started this project, but then stopped working on it because it was to dangerous and immoral.  So some Democrats gave it to the Communist Chinese to work on. The Communist Chinese continued the work at their biological weapons lab in Wuhan. 

Heard the same. After seeing a lifetime of gov. screwups and scandals, can't trust it. The lies and deceit leaves a total mistrust from local to the top. That's a common thread I think most of us share. In light of recent events my opinion is galvanized. The first thrust of any vaccine will be to unsuspecting guinea pigs. I won't be one of them. Haven't had the flu or shot in over 35 yrs. Won't start now.

10 minutes ago, Liberty Prime said:

That’s a pretty bold narrative.

Indiscriminate large scale weapons are immoral by their nature. We have plenty of those. So it being immoral doesn’t make sense.

The cause of this virus matters very little to be honest outside of throwing shade at political opponents. 

Without some solid sources this isn’t any different than Gun Grabbers standing on dead children.

Bold?  It is 100% the truth. Look it up.

12 hours ago, Nail Driver said:

Heard the same. After seeing a lifetime of gov. screwups and scandals, can't trust it. The lies and deceit leaves a total mistrust from local to the top. That's a common thread I think most of us share. In light of recent events my opinion is galvanized. The first thrust of any vaccine will be to unsuspecting guinea pigs. I won't be one of them. Haven't had the flu or shot in over 35 yrs. Won't start now.

I had a flu shot in the army, and it was good for years. Had one in early 2000s from a temp job, felt cruddy all winter. Won't get another. I use herbs and over the counter stuff. Did get a Tetanus shot sev months back, dog bite. Wonder if Goldenseal wouldn't do the job.

Avoidthemark.com has what looks like a valid and informative way to legally or ethically decline a vaccine. I'll post it later.

i’ll definitely check these links up. However you are very correct in the vaccines taking years to be approved. The European patent number was given to a coronavirus vaccine back in November 2019. they had already been working on one which is funny seeing us with the outbreak hadn’t gotten out there yet.