Mustan9

CONVENTION OF STATES ACTION

Author of the topic Posted

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

UNITED WE CAN MAKE A STAND AGAINST THE NWO MACHINE AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY FROM THE ELITE NWO TRAITORS AND TAKE IT BACK WITHOUT A DROP OF PATRIOT BLOOD LOST!

THINK OF OUR CHILDREN!

IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE SHARE BOTH FAR AND WIDE!

without a single drop of patriot blood drawn, im sorry to say they have thrown their first punch and 67k Americans and growing are dead and this is just the start, i always said their first move would be the deadliest, we are seeing the NWO drawn out right in front of us to the point some of us are practically asking for it, they have already won, the time to stand and fight is now, im sorry to say peaceful protests will no longer do anything but waist our time, in every minute here on out a patriot, a soldier, warrior, someone that could have helped in our ranks dies and we lose that opportunity, the time to wake ppl is over, we are running out of time, soon we will not be able to stand and fight, but what do we do other then sit back and watch the world fall right into their hands, im sorry to say the time for peace needs to end, its time to show them what we the people are truly capable of, this is our land, our country, our buildings, resources, OUR environment, God did not charge anyone for the land he gave us, it is time to take it back by any means, but sitting back doing peaceful marches, having public motivational speeches, its just a waist of time at this point, we need to be looking at the bigger picture and we need to be acting on that bigger picture, it will be hard to do so when the FEMA camps and chips are here, but i feel we will have to get to that world before we can truly begin to fix this one, we have to let them destroy what they created and then we come in while they rebuild their new world and we take it back and build our new world, thing will get worse before they get better, much much worse.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, J SkriptXXIII said:

without a single drop of patriot blood drawn, im sorry to say they have thrown their first punch and 67k Americans and growing are dead and this is just the start, i always said their first move would be the deadliest, we are seeing the NWO drawn out right in front of us to the point some of us are practically asking for it, they have already won, the time to stand and fight is now, im sorry to say peaceful protests will no longer do anything but waist our time, in every minute here on out a patriot, a soldier, warrior, someone that could have helped in our ranks dies and we lose that opportunity, the time to wake ppl is over, we are running out of time, soon we will not be able to stand and fight, but what do we do other then sit back and watch the world fall right into their hands, im sorry to say the time for peace needs to end, its time to show them what we the people are truly capable of, this is our land, our country, our buildings, resources, OUR environment, God did not charge anyone for the land he gave us, it is time to take it back by any means, but sitting back doing peaceful marches, having public motivational speeches, its just a waist of time at this point, we need to be looking at the bigger picture and we need to be acting on that bigger picture, it will be hard to do so when the FEMA camps and chips are here, but i feel we will have to get to that world before we can truly begin to fix this one, we have to let them destroy what they created and then we come in while they rebuild their new world and we take it back and build our new world, thing will get worse before they get better, much much worse.

Well I do agree with most of what you have said but I ask Did you join the CONVENTION OF STATES? IT only takes a minute of your time...much less time than it took to respond to it with you down to earth answer...so I ask again ARE YOU PREPARED TO DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION?

THE SAME CONSTITUTION THAT GIVE US ARTICLE 5? We the people should trusted the Founding Fathers Judgement long ago and this would not have happened to us! This may be a very last chance to use the shear genius of this CONVENTION OF STATES! I'm making an appeal to you...I won't verbally fight and I don't beg so there you have it Sir... I'm going out for a little and load more ammo in preparation for that war we may need to win...Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it BROTHER!

Edited by Mustan9

Thank you for the valuable information! the convention of states is genius and your right if we would have used it long ago it would have worked and we could have avoided this, but ppl are too chained up by society and money, to the point they see the red flags we speak of but still walk blindly and silently into the darkness created by the Elites, its sad really.

25 minutes ago, J SkriptXXIII said:

If this is meant literally ... if it means we should lock and load now and go out and start shooting   --- and if it doesn't mean this, what does it mean??? Concretely, what does it mean???? --  if it means start shooting now ... then this call to arms is doing the work of the enemy. Beware!!!! 

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS: https://q13fox.com/2014/06/09/police-accused-las-vegas-shooters-had-nazi-militia-white-supremacist-ideology/

A snippet from it:

Police: Accused Las Vegas shooters had Nazi, militia, white supremacist ideology

Posted 11:49 AM, June 9, 2014, by Travis Mayfield, Updated at 11:51AM, June 9, 2014

140609102315-nr-dnt-simon-las-vegas-shootings-00005023-tablet-large

(CNN) — Accused Las Vegas shooters Jerad and Amanda Miller had an ideology “along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said Monday. McMahill later added that investigators believe the swastika they placed on one of the officer’s bodies represented their view that law enforcement are oppressors and therefore law enforcement are associated with the Nazi movement.

Police scouring the scenes where a couple shouting “revolution” gunned down two police officers and a civilian before killing themselves have found a possible “manifesto” among their belongings, a law enforcement official told CNN on Monday.

The official didn’t disclose what’s in the writings found at one of the scenes, and authorities have yet to publicly discuss a motive for Sunday’s shootings at a Las Vegas pizza restaurant and outside a Walmart store.

But a police source told CNN on Sunday that the couple held extremist views toward law enforcement. Law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation identified them Monday as Jerad Miller and his wife, Amanda.

All the conspiracy theory nonsense, the 'FEMA camp' paranoid insanity, is, normally, just 'ordinarily' harmful. It drives away average, sane people from the militia movement, and attracts the tinfoil hatters. It keeps the militia movement confined to just a few thousand people, when it should now have tens of thousands, and growing towards hundreds of thousands.

Bad enough, but if this sort of post triggers another Timothy McVeigh, another couple like the murdering Millers ... it will be a tragedy, not just for the innocent people killed, but for the militia movement as a whole.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

It means by peacefully protesting we are doing exactly what they want, you say nonsense, but ive been studying this plan for 10 yrs, 10 YRS i have seen this and now in real life everyday events word for word the plans are playing out right in front of us, im of course not saying go out and yell "revolution" as you shoot up a school or parking lot, the FEMA camps are already here and built there is proof of that and micro-soft just took ownership to a product that is a nano chip for a new currency to help w the falling economy so the chips are also real, word for word agenda 21 is playing out in front of us and they are winning so yes the time to act is now, ppl are too soft and cant think of a world like that so they stray away naturally, if they come in here and cant take someone just talking about a war that is 100% possible do they really belong in a militia? No they dont, was i mistaken when i joined this group thinking everyone was a like-minded individual ready to stand and fight at any time, id rather have someone in my group that will stand with me against all odds instead of run in the face a powerful government, if someone takes this and goes on a rampage they are obviously not using common sense and they  dont belong here anyways, what are you gonna do wait for the camps and chips and then say "you know that kid may have been right" because then its too late, your in the middle of there camp playing along w everything they want. would you rather be prepared and wrong, or unprepared and dead and when i say prepared i mean mentally because that will be the death of a lot of ppl, idk how you feel about God but my faith in him is powerful and i feel he speaks to me, not verbally but physically, i can almost feel him, i debate on if this is real w him all the time on if im crazy, or dumb, and i will tell you, i have horrible tooth pain, every-time i deny him, i deny the current events and i try to ignore it i cant walk, i cant eat, i cant sleep, until i grabbed my cross, apologized to him for denying it and said ok i will never deny you again, this is real and in an instant  i was able to see straight and my teeth have not hurt since and now here i am on a militia group surrounded by ppl who agree w me, when just 2 days ago i felt like i was invisible, im sorry but that means something, im here for a reason and a great purpose, ive felt it my entire life and every answer god gives me, points to a revolutionary war, if im wrong i will write books about it, but im not wrong, God is not wrong, DO NOT tell me what i say is non-sense and crazy because there are thousands that agree w me and have seen the proof its all over the internet, not hard to find, the new world order 10 commandments, im sorry but it is very real, seeing that a mod said that i see im in the wrong group and i will find my way out before you all mark me as crazy or stupid or irrational. dont want to harm your groups reputation.

AFTER ALL IT IS OUR RESPONSIBLITY TO CONTROL AND PROTECT OUR

CONSTITUTION AND LIBERTY FROM ALL ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!

Edited by Mustan9

Be careful with the idea of Article V. Not long ago I read an article about one of the Ivy League lawyer schools wanting to use it to change our Constitution for their "Democratic ideas." This is from Wikipedia:

While there have been calls for an "Article V Convention" based on a single issue such as the balanced budget amendment, it is not clear whether a convention summoned in this way would be legally bound to limit discussion to a single issue; law professor Michael Stokes Paulsen has suggested that such a convention would have the "power to propose anything it sees fit",[2] whereas law professor Michael Rappaport[3] and attorney-at-law Robert Kelly[4] believe that a limited convention is possible.

Be careful what you wish for, and if you insist, you had better educate yourself on every aspect of it.

KCS

2 hours ago, KCS said:

Be careful with the idea of Article V. Not long ago I read an article about one of the Ivy League lawyer schools wanting to use it to change our Constitution for their "Democratic ideas." This is from Wikipedia:

While there have been calls for an "Article V Convention" based on a single issue such as the balanced budget amendment, it is not clear whether a convention summoned in this way would be legally bound to limit discussion to a single issue; law professor Michael Stokes Paulsen has suggested that such a convention would have the "power to propose anything it sees fit",[2] whereas law professor Michael Rappaport[3] and attorney-at-law Robert Kelly[4] believe that a limited convention is possible.

Be careful what you wish for, and if you insist, you had better educate yourself on every aspect of it.

KCS

Yes I understand what you mean, "A RUNAWAY CONVENTION", DEMOCRATS AND LIFERS IN OUR GOVERNMENT PUT THIS PROPAGANDA OUT TO KEEP THERE JOBS AND POWER TO RULE UNBRIDLED!"

If I may ask,  "Have you watched each of the videos above that I have post?"

I myself put my trust in the hands of our CONSTITUTIONS FRAMERS, they were Geniuses as far as I am concerned but, if there should be a reason NOT to use the Constitution to save the Constitution, America and our way of life...I believe that this PROBLEM should be addressed and solved ASAP rather than put it off until a Civil War is the only way... and a Civil War at this stage of the game should be a last resort and then it would be in doubt as to just who would be victorious.

I am very careful in my wishes and I am most happy to say I put my trust in the Forefathers and our Constitution Sir.

Please if you haven't already watch the videos here, watch them...I have tried to add ones with enough info but, there are so many more about the CONVENTION OF STATES to watch and understand.

This map shows the work done and work still needed too be done.

A restored CONSTITUTION and a truly free Country for our children and grandchildren, without a CIVIL WAR destroying it in the process is what I truly wish for and you can help with just a minute of your valuable time spent on a truly unique method to get it done...The white, yellow and blue STATES need to turn green...

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate it greatly. 

20200503_083516.jpg

Edited by Mustan9

On 5/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, Mustan9 said:

Watch this to the end and then watch the one that comes up next...it is a little long but it is to the point and full of great information on our struggles to keep hold of our Liberty and stay in control of our AMERICA...

This is our Situation and I am Reporting it to you, Sir!

20200503_083516.jpg

Edited by Mustan9

On 5/2/2020 at 11:46 AM, J SkriptXXIII said:

It means by peacefully protesting we are doing exactly what they want. 

You say nonsense, but ive been studying this plan for 10 yrs, 10 YRS i have seen this and now in real life everyday events word for word the plans are playing out right in front of us, im of course not saying go out and yell "revolution" as you shoot up a school or parking lot.

The FEMA camps are already here and built. There is proof of that and micro-soft just took ownership to a product that is a nano chip for a new currency to help w the falling economy so the chips are also real, word for word agenda 21 is playing out in front of us and they are winning so yes the time to act is now, ppl are too soft and cant think of a world like that so they stray away. Naturally, if they come in here and cant take someone just talking about a war that is 100% possible do they really belong in a militia? No they dont. 

Was i mistaken when i joined this group thinking everyone was a like-minded individual ready to stand and fight at any time? i'd rather have someone in my group that will stand with me against all odds instead of run in the face a powerful government. if someone takes this and goes on a rampage they are obviously not using common sense and they  dont belong here anyway. 

What are you gonna do wait for the camps and chips and then say "you know that kid may have been right" because then its too late. Your in the middle of there camp playing along w everything they want. Would you rather be prepared and wrong, or unprepared and dead and when i say prepared i mean mentally because that will be the death of a lot of ppl. 

idk how you feel about God but my faith in him is powerful and i feel he speaks to me, not verbally but physically, i can almost feel him, i debate on if this is real w him all the time on if im crazy, or dumb. And i will tell you, i have horrible tooth pain, every-time i deny him, i deny the current events and i try to ignore it i cant walk, i cant eat, i cant sleep, until i grabbed my cross, apologized to him for denying it and said ok i will never deny you again. This is real and in an instant:  i was able to see straight and my teeth have not hurt since and now here i am on a militia group surrounded by ppl who agree w me, when just 2 days ago i felt like i was invisible. im sorry but that means something. 

im here for a reason and a great purpose, ive felt it my entire life and every answer god gives me, points to a revolutionary war. If im wrong i will write books about it, but im not wrong, God is not wrong. DO NOT tell me what i say is non-sense and crazy because there are thousands that agree w me and have seen the proof its all over the internet, not hard to find. 

The new world order 10 commandments. im sorry but it is very real, seeing that a mod said that i see im in the wrong group and i will find my way out before you all mark me as crazy or stupid or irrational. Dont want to harm your groups reputation.

Skript, is I may ask, have you ever been in the military, or been a part of a militia unit near you? And what is your age? I'm just trying to get a better feel of where you're coming from.

On one hand it does seem that all non-violent methods of restoring our country are not an option to you. Therefore, you are insinuating that... what? Are you here to raise an army for war, with all out war being the only objective and goal of your... movement?

I'm just trying to determine exactly what you're saying. I know you speak much of end times and the NWO. Whatever the network of the NWO, I know there are end days and yes, the times we are in have revealed things I thought I'd never see in my lifetime. And something else is, eventually, we already know the world (including the USA) will fall to a one-world government, no ifs, ands or buts. It's going to happen. We were just never told when.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

The video of the young man explaining to principles of the 5th Amendment is a good introduction... good video. But I wonder about the technicalities of some of what he said... But I'm learning more all the time. Thanks Mustang...

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

On 5/2/2020 at 10:06 AM, Mustan9 said:

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

UNITED WE CAN MAKE A STAND AGAINST THE NWO MACHINE AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY FROM THE ELITE NWO TRAITORS AND TAKE IT BACK WITHOUT A DROP OF PATRIOT BLOOD LOST!

THINK OF OUR CHILDREN!

IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE SHARE BOTH FAR AND WIDE!

An Article that LetFreedomRing

posted in

"Constitution 101/Hillsdale College" and I recommend it to you but, the very last Article is titled 

"The Practically and Desirability of an "ARTICLE V CONVENTION."

I am reposting it below for you to view because it is pertinent to this article...(with out demerits I hope)

Edited by Mustan9

Dr. Larry Arnn has my full respect as a patriot and a fellow Constitutionalist. I am VERY glad this is here. I will have to listen later, but I will be back.

2 minutes ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

Dr. Larry Arnn

Dr. Larry Arnn has some misconceptions about the United States Constitution that are directly contradicting to the works of Dr. Micheal Badnarik and Dr. Edwin Vieiria Jr. that have not been challenged. Given the chance I would.

3 hours ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

Skript, is I may ask, have you ever been in the military, or been a part of a militia unit near you? And what is your age? I'm just trying to get a better feel of where you're coming from.

On one hand it does seem that all non-violent methods of restoring our country are not an option to you. Therefore, you are insinuating that... what? Are you here to raise an army for war, with all out war being the only objective and goal of your... movement?

I'm just trying to determine exactly what you're saying. I know you speak much of end times and the NWO. Whatever the network of the NWO, I know there are end days and yes, the times we are in have revealed things I thought I'd never see in my lifetime. And something else is, eventually, we already know the world (including the USA) will fall to a one-world government, no ifs, ands or buts. It's going to happen. We were just never told when.

No sir ive never been in military, wanted to until I realized i needed to be on American soil in case of a rise up, im only 23 yrs young, still a lot to learn, to be honest i dont know what my intentions are, I asked God to give me a warning about it all and an hr later i saw a video on youtube that said this is your warning so i clicked on it and the first thing it said was to go to my militia.com, so i did, God gave me the mind i have he gave me the way of thinking that i have and he pointed me in this direction, ive always said im here for a bigger reason then just paying bills and dying and all of this happened, idk the reason im here but while im here i might as well speak the mind God gave me, the reason i am here will come to me later just like the answers always do.

Thank you for clarifying what you were talking about. 

The only point that has some validly to what I talking about is number five. And I say bollocks! Absolute bollocks! 

Bollocks that after all these years our same representives that have purposely done so much damage now, will then be Constitutionally literate and supportive. It makes no sense to me.

What are you thinking? 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Mustan9 said:

Yes I understand what you mean, "A RUNAWAY CONVENTION", DEMOCRATS AND LIFERS IN OUR GOVERNMENT PUT THIS PROPAGANDA OUT TO KEEP THERE JOBS AND POWER TO RULE UNBRIDLED!"

If I may ask,  "Have you watched each of the videos above that I have post?"

I myself put my trust in the hands of our CONSTITUTIONS FRAMERS, they were Geniuses as far as I am concerned but, if there should be a reason NOT to use the Constitution to save the Constitution, America and our way of life...I believe that this PROBLEM should be addressed and solved ASAP rather than put it off until a Civil War is the only way... and a Civil War at this stage of the game should be a last resort and then it would be in doubt as to just who would be victorious.

I am very careful in my wishes and I am most happy to say I put my trust in the Forefathers and our Constitution Sir.

Please if you haven't already watch the videos here, watch them...I have tried to add ones with enough info but, there are so many more about the CONVENTION OF STATES to watch and understand.

This map shows the work done and work still needed too be done.

A restored CONSTITUTION and a truly free Country for our children and grandchildren, without a CIVIL WAR destroying it in the process is what I truly wish for and you can help with just a minute of your valuable time spent on a truly unique method to get it done...The white, yellow and blue STATES need to turn green...

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate it greatly. 

20200503_083516.jpg

Edited by KCS

Posted (edited)

With all due respect, the Constitutional framers are not here to argue in court. Believe me, I understand your passion and I am with you, but we have to look at reality here. We have MANY people who are committing high acts here, and the people backing them are much worse. They have so many traps that we have to be extremely careful. Not to mention the assault on us right now of biblical proportions. We have to be smart and not hasty and make sure that we can trust the situation fully.  The 2 professors of Law could not even agree. That should tell you something. There are foreign communists in the country right now spewing propaganda and using the "State of States" argument to sway people into doing foolish things that they do not fully understand. We will probably only have one shot, so let's make it right and band.

Thanks for letting me insert my 2 cents...  Together We Stand, Divided We Fall.....GBA

I am sure that the Fathers would be extremely careful to alter the Constitution. They would make it extremely difficult. Tyranny knows no bounds.

KCS

•  
Edited by KCS

ATTENTION...

Please go to the following site...and view the videos there first, there are a couple more and they have great info that we all need to have in order to gain a deeper understand of this subject...but...there is a discussion going on there also.

Administrators asked this of me, due of my "overposting" of some same materials in an effort to simplify my responses...labeled or seen as spaming...

Thanks guys, see ya there,

my bad...

Screenshot_20200505-091356_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Mustan9