Jump to content
Guest thekeeper59

Welcome to the 317

Recommended Posts

Guest thekeeper59

Declaimer: The following in opinion based on observation of history and present actions.

Check this Book out; Liberal Fascism by  Jonah Goldberg

 

I want to welcome all who have joined this area code Militia, as our numbers appear to grow I am beginning to feel that there needs to  be a line of communication between us. It has been 6 plus weeks since our Indiana Governor asked us all to stay at home and self quarantine. In this light, my observation has brought me to come to the conclusion that America is walking a very thin line between Freedom and Totalitarianism. I have reached this opinion by watching what other state leaders have attempted and or accomplished during this crisis.

 

I, personally have never trusted  what our national media channels have said because of their past history dealing with details on what and how our Government bodies operate and function. If Americans would take the time to investigate our past and begin to pay closer attention to what politicians are attempting to do at this time in our lives. They will notice that there is a strong movement, which has been in the works since the 1920's,  to move this country towards a socialist agenda.

 

Albeit, America did fight against  the world domination of Fascist Germany our Government at the time took a long look at what was going on and adopted some of the ideals being pushed on the German people. To this point I wish to state what should be the obvious, when we look at the Democratic philosophy it is plan as the sky is blue. Democrats, Socialists, and of course, Communist want total Government control over a given population. 

 

All of our Government programs have come into existence via our Democratic politicians. All of the clutter Trump did away with at the beginning of this crisis was proof of this alone. I am assuming here that those who have brought it upon themselves to join have been paying close attention to what is going on.

 

However, there has been one thing that doesn't surprise, and that is gun sales have gone up again. This happens during every strong divide between Democrats and Republicans, while the Democrats fight to garner more control over our lives. What happened and is still taking place in Virginia,  New Jersey, and California for instance, is a direct result of how a Government hell bent on total control can and will take away freedom in the name of security, (their own), when the level of security is already acceptable.

 

Terrorists attack outside this country because our population believes in self protection, gun ownership. This has always been a strong conviction I've had since the Death of JFK. In addition, while I have never been overtly religious, I do believe everyone has the right to believe what they wish. That being stated I do not think organized religion i.e. big church organizations are any good at all. They appear easy going on the outside yet they are in of themselves another form of population control. For example look at Islam.

 

Also take a look at what some churches have done, across this country, during this crisis by demanding their parishioners attend services during a self quarantine period. This action, spouted as a 1st amendment right, put many at an unnecessary health risk, all in the name of Religion.  I do agree it is a right, however, there needs to be a line drawn where individual health is in jeopardy.

 

What I wonder is, are the American people ready, willing and strong enough to push back against the Tyranny that is going on in our country? There is only one way to rid ourselves of those trying to take control and that is fight through voting them out and educating those who think by voting for these Tyrants is doing themselves right in the name of an ill- conceived presence of security.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 10:23 PM, thekeeper59 said:

Declaimer: The following in opinion based on observation of history and present actions.

Check this Book out; Liberal Fascism by  Jonah Goldberg

 

I want to welcome all who have joined this area code Militia, as our numbers appear to grow I am beginning to feel that there needs to  be a line of communication between us. It has been 6 plus weeks since our Indiana Governor asked us all to stay at home and self quarantine. In this light, my observation has brought me to come to the conclusion that America is walking a very thin line between Freedom and Totalitarianism. I have reached this opinion by watching what other state leaders have attempted and or accomplished during this crisis.

 

I, personally have never trusted  what our national media channels have said because of their past history dealing with details on what and how our Government bodies operate and function. If Americans would take the time to investigate our past and begin to pay closer attention to what politicians are attempting to do at this time in our lives. They will notice that there is a strong movement, which has been in the works since the 1920's,  to move this country towards a socialist agenda.

 

Albeit, America did fight against  the world domination of Fascist Germany our Government at the time took a long look at what was going on and adopted some of the ideals being pushed on the German people. To this point I wish to state what should be the obvious, when we look at the Democratic philosophy it is plan as the sky is blue. Democrats, Socialists, and of course, Communist want total Government control over a given population. 

 

All of our Government programs have come into existence via our Democratic politicians. All of the clutter Trump did away with at the beginning of this crisis was proof of this alone. I am assuming here that those who have brought it upon themselves to join have been paying close attention to what is going on.

 

However, there has been one thing that doesn't surprise, and that is gun sales have gone up again. This happens during every strong divide between Democrats and Republicans, while the Democrats fight to garner more control over our lives. What happened and is still taking place in Virginia,  New Jersey, and California for instance, is a direct result of how a Government hell bent on total control can and will take away freedom in the name of security, (their own), when the level of security is already acceptable.

 

Terrorists attack outside this country because our population believes in self protection, gun ownership. This has always been a strong conviction I've had since the Death of JFK. In addition, while I have never been overtly religious, I do believe everyone has the right to believe what they wish. That being stated I do not think organized religion i.e. big church organizations are any good at all. They appear easy going on the outside yet they are in of themselves another form of population control. For example look at Islam.

 

Also take a look at what some churches have done, across this country, during this crisis by demanding their parishioners attend services during a self quarantine period. This action, spouted as a 1st amendment right, put many at an unnecessary health risk, all in the name of Religion.  I do agree it is a right, however, there needs to be a line drawn where individual health is in jeopardy.

 

What I wonder is, are the American people ready, willing and strong enough to push back against the Tyranny that is going on in our country? There is only one way to rid ourselves of those trying to take control and that is fight through voting them out and educating those who think by voting for these Tyrants is doing themselves right in the name of an ill- conceived presence of security.

 

New here. Just checking in. Hello. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kenguythe rooster said:

Sounds great brother,,, I can pretty much work around your schedule.. 

I'm pretty flexible as well. Things are starting to open back up, let's get together for coffee or breakfast? I'm open on the day and location. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AvidC said:

I'm pretty flexible as well. Things are starting to open back up, let's get together for coffee or breakfast? I'm open on the day and location. 

Later this week ,,,, Thursday  I'll touch base with you and we will get everything set. Look forward to meeting you brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 12:51 AM, IndyRipper said:

Well I did all that and it looks great- I suppose my question is- is there meet ups? Training? Schedules of any kind? 

Hi Indy. I wanted to reach out to you real quick and let you know we are in the process of getting organized and should have direction shortly. Hang in there brother and in the mean time please ask any questions you have on tactics, gear, state of our economy, freedom or other topic. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I can absolutely say that I agree with your post and believe youre on the right track there. My belief in what youre saying is why I am here looking for a militia to train, and run with for the possibility of darker times ahead. Ive sat back and watched over the last 6 weeks as cops have arrested people for peaceful protest, arrested people in front of their children for playing in the parks, and politicians have said things such as "there wont be protesting in New York, ill have you arrested." This is frightening as hell to me and I figured id better find some like minded people now because I am not going to watch this country become destroyed by civil unrest, which is what I fear the most. The government pissing enough people off that rioting and general civil disturbance become a huge thing. I want to protect my fellow peaceful Americans. So thats what I want/feel. Im looking to find a militia group that meets regularly around where im at. Anyone recruiting???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest thekeeper59
Author of the topic Posted

It's been a minute, since I wrote this post and the 317 has grown  too.  The things happening here in Indy remind me of Chicago circa 1964 to 68, after the Kennedy & King assassinations. People going nuts over stuff they can't fix. However, Police violence is changeable in the eyes of Social Justice warriors... Seems they want things to get where a person is judged by how they are remembered and not their criminal record, take the shooting on 62nd and Mich. you don't have a record of 7 mnths in the Military and get an Honorable discharge, period. Face it that guy was questionable, and if you point a gun at a cop they will shoot.

The police had no business kneeling on the dudes throat after they had him hand cuffed however. Maybe the guy was truly trying to change, and maybe he wasn't. In any case, the cop that kneeled  on his neck knew him from working together at a bar both as bouncers.

Enough about that shit. I am saddened by the events taking place in all of the Democratically run cities. It seems they welcome the violence and hope it gives them reason to turn truly socialist. Think about this If Trump or Pence are in no shape to run the country, Pelosi becomes President. How can we as Patriots stop this from taking place?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest thekeeper59
Author of the topic Posted
On 5/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, AvidC said:

Hi Indy. I wanted to reach out to you real quick and let you know we are in the process of getting organized and should have direction shortly. Hang in there brother and in the mean time please ask any questions you have on tactics, gear, state of our economy, freedom or other topic. 👍

I can train in Hand to Hand......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...