fixer

The Guardian Reports On My Militia and AR2 Connection

as was predicted here: 

the article is out...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/08/lockdown-groups-far-right-links-coronavirus-protests-american-revolution

Tinnitus Records was removed from our portfolio yesterday. We only built the site and did not add any of the products to the store. Once we received the report of potential racist inventory we investigated and made the determination to refund their money and remove the site from our servers. 

Should bring us some new members here.  Also I'm sure anyone that bothers to investigate this site with a true fair mind will see it for what it is.  Leftist communist and world government elitist will always shred this site no matter what and if they didn't then there wouldn't be a reason for us to be here.  😉

It's quite the article for sure.  Some of the claims seem a bit suspect though.

For example: 

"There is some evidence that neo-Nazis and racist activists have attempted to spread propaganda to My Militia users."

If this is true, I haven't seen it.

As for the whole Tinnitus records thing... yikes.  But, hey, anyone pretending that they never overlook details is a liar.  I can see how that could be an honest example of just doing a quick job and not looking into the details of who you're doing it for.  If a mechanic repairs the car of a klansman unknowingly... does that make him a sympathizer of the klan?  Jeez. 

My Militia had brief prominence in 2017 when a site user, Michael Hari, and other members of his Illinois-based militia, bombed a mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota, and plotted to do the same to a second mosque in Champaign, Illinois.

I'm not sure about the details with Michale Hari... as I wasn't on here in 2017.  I don't recall even hearing about those events.  Here's the thing though, anyone can register and leave a comment here.  That doesn't mean that the forum as a whole condones or approves of an individuals actions, especially in this case.  We didn't coordinate it or plan it.  Some left wing wackadoo could leave a comment on here and then carry out a false flag.  That's completely outside of our ability to prevent or control.  I'm sure he had a Facebook page as well.  Does that make Facebook an accomplice to his horrible actions?   If this was all the Guardian could dig up to try to smear this forum with... that's a testimony to how well run this forum actually is. The first claim is obviously lame duck and has no evidence what so ever to back it up.  The hosting of a record label website thing is unfortunate but stuff like that happens.  And the attempt to hold an entire forum responsible for the actions of one loose cannon is a reach at best.  

An article I found claims that Michael Hari (alleged Minnesota Mosque bomber) posted on this site asking for militia support to take up arms and join a rally in Clarence Illinois.  I find no evidence of him having an account on here or such a post.  If he did have an account on here, then it was under an account name other than his real name.  I also found no post with "clarence" in it related to such a rally in Clarence Illinois so either it was deleted for site policy and rules violations or this post connection to our site is a complete lie to begin with.  Either way My Militia has no involvement or relation to him at all.

Looks like a standard BS hit piece to me.  I'm actually surprised they didn't try tying in Chris (S)Hill and his former organization.  They were the ones less than a year ago the media always sited as the number 1 example for hatred in the militia movement.  And that he somehow is the super, above all leader of the entire movement.  Yeah, he didn't get a warm welcome over here when he tried posting and his activity I believe is now 0 because of that.

I'll do the video today or tomorrow recommending people come over here to find out more about the militia and hopefully find people/ a unit they like in their area. But be advised.  I am not an advertising genius.  And I can't do anything cool with graphics....or editing.