fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

This will be the last thread i start on this site. farewell to all

Hello everyone!

thank you fixer. I’ve enjoyed our connection and this website over the last month. I’m so sad that things have gone the way they have for you.

i truly hope that I can fill the shoes you are leaving. I am looking forward to the opportunity to carry on the legacy and dream you have created here.

if I can help anyone with anything let me know, but please realize there will be a bit of a learning curve with this.

Hey Partner we very much appreciate your time and dedication that you have given us and know that there other things at play that have made things difficult for you. But remember you quitting and or giving up is what they are after for all of us to do. Do not under any circumstances give up on yourself and defending what is right. We are all still here and have your back. Peace Partner and never surrender. 

@ fixer I completely understand your decision and just want to say it has been an honor to support this site with you since I started on here.  Best regards brother!  @ American Revolution 2.0 Thank you for taking on this site and the staff will continue to support you as we are able and can.

2 minutes ago, NVMikeG said:

Darn, I'm sorry to see you go.  Good luck & thanks for all you've done. 

I'm sure he will still be here, possibly under a new account name.....  😉

Thanks “Fixer” for all the expertise i getting everything started and working and welcome to the Brother that is taking over to keep the site working.

Remember Fixer we all have your “six” and are here if you need us Brother...

Guest FreedomWillCost
52 minutes ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

I truly wish I would have met you face to face. This fight it felt all around and I see this on social media and it's ridiculous. People are blind to an America we are losing everyday. The law being placed before congress as we speak increases surveillance.  Keep your arms ready because I truly believe we will see a civil war in this generation. You screenshot this post as I speak truth and you will be able to pull this up and post it. Those that seek to attack you will regret this when this country buckles under the strong arm of the puppet masters. America has enemies and the proper attack could easily create a Marshall Law scenario with the swipe of the pen. There will be no respect for any constitution. The Freedom of speech, press, religion all were suppressed under this Plandemic. Once one amendment is erased they will be erased and the left better wake up. The alliance of Canada, US, and Mexico is being talked about making us a one unified country counseling out the Constitution. While we fight among red or blue we are all under attack. This plandemic was a testimony to the fact we are all human, not red or blue because that didn't matter. We The People got treated the same.

I speak blessings to you and your family. I know your safe because we choose freedom which will eventually create a new society free from the tyrants in the government. Be well my friend. And let me know when your in Central FL.

Guest FreedomWillCost
50 minutes ago, WhiteKnight said:

Hey Partner we very much appreciate your time and dedication that you have given us and know that there other things at play that have made things difficult for you. But remember you quitting and or giving up is what they are after for all of us to do. Do not under any circumstances give up on yourself and defending what is right. We are all still here and have your back. Peace Partner and never surrender. 

I 2nd that 

Guest FreedomWillCost
2 minutes ago, Husxle said:

Strange. I pray to Christ that this site has not been infiltrated by the elites. 

Man we need to fish them out

1 hour ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

Fixer,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.  You've done marvelous work to create this site, and it has grown to near 9,000 members.  I'll miss you, my friend.  God be with you and yours.