fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

1 hour ago, American Revolution 2.0 said:

Hello everyone!

thank you fixer. I’ve enjoyed our connection and this website over the last month. I’m so sad that things have gone the way they have for you.

i truly hope that I can fill the shoes you are leaving. I am looking forward to the opportunity to carry on the legacy and dream you have created here.

if I can help anyone with anything let me know, but please realize there will be a bit of a learning curve with this.

Yes you do have big shoes to fill here but we are glad to be of help and all until you  get your bearings and Welcome to the site !!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the left. Yes they are despicable and relentless. Please enjoy your peace. 
thanks for all you’ve done for the good causes of freedom of speech and the 2A. 

1 hour ago, American Revolution 2.0 said:

Hello everyone!

thank you fixer. I’ve enjoyed our connection and this website over the last month. I’m so sad that things have gone the way they have for you.

i truly hope that I can fill the shoes you are leaving. I am looking forward to the opportunity to carry on the legacy and dream you have created here.

if I can help anyone with anything let me know, but please realize there will be a bit of a learning curve with this.

Welcome, Josh!

Thank you Fixer for your faithful efforts to the cause of liberty and freedom.  You have provided patriots all across this land, with a focal point to begin their defense of the constitution with all it's blessings and obligations.

You have performed a great service for your country.  Thank you.  Now it's time to fight your own battles.  God speed to you sir.

Guest FreedomWillCost
57 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

I'm sure he will still be here, possibly under a new account name.....  😉

Good time to run through a VPN service. 

1 hour ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

This will be the last thread i start on this site. farewell to all

God Speed brother 

1 hour ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

Will miss you Fixer! Thanks for everything!

KCS

Happy belated B'day! Yes, I completely understand as the Left has attacked my business as well.  There seems to be no recourse.  Nice site, I'm just getting started on it; really enjoying it. Hopefully you wont stray to far.  I'm looking to connect with active people in North Ga area.  Thank you!

I would like to add, that I wish that Fixer would stay on.  The pressure stinks.  The attacks are no fun.  And I realize he has carried an immense burden just managing all the every day details of what it takes to run this place.  I understand and respect the fatigue element of running a forum like this.

I hope this isn't a case of giving up forever.  Or, even worse, the Globalists having taken control of his mind haha.  

Recharge bud.  When the well runs dry, you gotta let it refill.  

1 minute ago, Liberty Prime said:

This site it openly viewable and every member can voice their opinion/challenge  on a topic. There’s nothing really to infiltrate and you should always be mindful of who you let influence you. 

So nothing to worry about there.👍

Liberty Prime is correct but we are happy to have your prayers also.  😉

I have not been as active on here as i should be that being said someone once said that it is not a cowards way to give up, it is a Patriot way to regroup and tactical retreat in order to gain the high ground,

we are in a non-bloody war, a war of thoughts, war of deeds, as that the ccp and the demons-rats wish to destroy this CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, AND THOSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT agencies of the alphabet soup also does not wish this to be a REPUBLIC (rule of laws) anything else is vigilantism, go with GOD SPEED my friend and thanking you from the depths of my soul be well and prosper 

3 hours ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

Sorry to see you go. I can't say I know anything about the flak you have endured these years. Your a brave mother fucker sir. You will be missed. Wish i could have met you in the meat space. Good luck.