fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

Thanks for your dedication and effort to keep this site up and running as well as facebook and all the other things you have done for the militia.  It is understandable with the stress and with the left wing always attacking at every turn to become weary. We will get through these trying times. Again thanks for your dedication to our group and for your tireless efforts. God Bless!

You give in after 4 years? Tell When I look back to the day I became a part of the Patriot community there were no cell phones email?? just beginning the year was 1991 So some have given more then  others some have spent more time then others Some just do not have the excitement as they once had or as others do? But fighting for freedom and Liberty is a Life time of ups and downs and even sometimes paying that price that ultimate price?? So never give up and never give in! And Today a voice of reason and freedom is needed more now then in any other time I can remember ?? So we need everyone to stand up and fight for  Liberty Now! Tomorrow and most certainly forever!! God Bless Our Republic!! And Death To The New World Order!!!

22 minutes ago, Husxle said:

BROTHERS & SISTERS, WE NEED TO ORGANIZE NOW!!!!

Sorry... not with an ignorant hothead like you.  We'll need smart leaders to handle what's coming...  see: upcoming article about My Militia on the Guardian News site

6 hours ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

This will be the last thread i start on this site. farewell to all

i do hope that you at least drop by every once in a while. be a shame not having you around... 

12 hours ago, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

This will be the last thread i start on this site. farewell to all

Whoa!!!  Sad news!!!!   I know I speak for hundreds, if not thousands, when I say how deeply grateful we all are for your efforts. We probably don't realize what a great toll of time and emotional energy running this website cost you.  Those leftwing personal attacks (could you elaborate?  Maybe we can do something in the way of defense -- or a counter-offensive?)  are just proof of the importance of your work.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

7 hours ago, Joseph Gibson said:

You give in after 4 years? Tell When I look back to the day I became a part of the Patriot community there were no cell phones email?? just beginning the year was 1991 So some have given more then  others some have spent more time then others Some just do not have the excitement as they once had or as others do? But fighting for freedom and Liberty is a Life time of ups and downs and even sometimes paying that price that ultimate price?? So never give up and never give in! And Today a voice of reason and freedom is needed more now then in any other time I can remember ?? So we need everyone to stand up and fight for  Liberty Now! Tomorrow and most certainly forever!! God Bless Our Republic!! And Death To The New World Order!!!

He's not "giving in" being a patriot. He's passing on the running of this website to someone else. 

If you have never created and maintained an active website,  with thousands of followers and dozens of posts a day, you don't realize what's involved: it's a  24/7 responsibility and for one single person to have it, is a huge burden. 

In an ideal world, we'd be given a grant by a patriotic version of George Soros, and this website would be maintained by a team of three or four people working out of an office full time on a decent salary -- which is how the dozens of leftwing websites work. But for one person to build this site and maintain it for four years ... is way above and beyond what the rest of us do. 

So all honor to Fixer and I hope the rest of us can live up to his good example.

Fixer is being doxxed by the media (they are doing a hatchet job article on this site and posting his personal information), he has a job that could be threatened by this recent and probably future negative media attention.  Anyone else in the same position would do the same, I would, so keep your negative bs comments about Fixer to yourselves!  I and the rest of the staff won't tolerate the negs regarding Fixer.  You don't know what this is about and what is going on in the background.  He isn't quitting being a patriot, he is dissociating his personal information with this website.  He isn't shutting this site down, he found the right person to take over ownership and keep it going for all patriots.   

8 hours ago, Joseph Gibson said:

Cool I am sure your contribution to the world include drinking hams beer under a bridge talking war stories of your 2 months in basic training get a bcd.

Thank you Fixer for all your hard work you put in keeping Mymilitia running.  Because of you and this site My Nebraska Militia Group has grown. I have learned a lot from this site and have been glad to be a member here. There have been Americans who continually exhibited a Great Love and Pride of the USA you are one of them  Fixer.  Through your Patriotic efforts  in running this site,  Fixer you have contributed significantly to the good this site and our Beloved Great Country .. Fixer You take care and may the Lord walk with you and yours for all time .  Hooah! 

26 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Start a new post about it.  This is a tribute to the greatest rock star known as fixer who brought us this site.

26 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Start a new post about it.  This is a tribute to the greatest rock star known as fixer who brought us this site.

Damn straight it is a tribute!

13 minutes ago, Ryan in oregon said:

Quitting freedom is not an option. We need to find whoever is attacking you and give them a bunk party or a shower party. Quitting is what they need us to do to win this fight. The military announced anyone who has been hospitalized with the covid can't enlist in the military. There is more at work here than a virus. A few rich fucks think they can run the world from a bubble protected by who knows. Any cop enforcing any of this bs is an oath denier and a threat to our freedom. We have to water the tree of liberty from time to time and its coming. Pence has covid and theyve already tried assassinating Trump. They won't give up now that Flynn can drop the truth on Obama and his Muslim takeover plan. We have terrorists training in America and the Fucking Big Idiots won't raid because they want the chaos. When our govt isnt fighting for freedom we must. The attacks are on all constitution supporters. Any truth you post is immediately discredited by some purple haired idiot smoking pole for fun. Don't quit brother,you created 1 helluva site and it took hours putting together all that you have done. Patriots can't run,Call for backup. We will find them our skills are better than theirs. Its time to FIGHT NOT RUN. GIDDY UP PATRIOTS. Organise now or were all going to be slaves. Fuck the globalist elite pos pukes.

Fixer isn't quitting freedom or quitting being a true patriot.  He transferred ownership of mymilitia.com to a new and appropriate owner so his personal information will no longer be associated with it, and as such also public information.  We already know who it is, "The Guardian" a leftist communist British / globalist news organization has done a hatchet job on Fixer and this website to paint him in a very bad light.  As standard operating procedure with the main stream media the article will probably be picked up and copied and pasted in other news organizations.  Attacking them and giving them a bunk party isn't going to pay his mortgage, car payments, utilities and feed his family if he ends up losing his job or business over it.

Good bye bud stay safe and thank you for everything dont let the world defeat you they judge us no matter what be yourself dont let some jackass take what's yours this is why you started this site I'm sure to protect our rights and country this is kinda nuts and I admit I dont know you but I'm upset about this trust is a big thing with something like this we all know you here we do not know him or anyone he will hire not saying the new man in charge is a bad person or whatnot but we dont know him in the principal of this matter I'm not sure if I will leave my account up if the man in charge is going I may go as well so I do not become a target in someones elses bodybag games 

I've said this about 500 times on this site:  everything that is written here is being recorded by a several different non-friendly groups. All careless statements, statements by crazies, provocations by infiltrators designed to smear us as killers, will be used by them against us, either in a hostile publicity campaign, or in a legal campaign to declare the militias 'private armies' (illegal in most states), or both.

America is such a free and open society, still, compared to most countries around the world, that people feel free to say anything that comes into their heads. It's especially funny to watch people post things like "We're living in a fascist state! They're watching all of us and will soon take us away to a FEMA camp, guarded by Blue-Helmeted UN soldiers, where Bill Gates will vaccinate us and put a 5G-microchip into our skulls."  (If they really believed that, would they be saying "Here, I am, someone who has seen through your plot, come get me!" ???)

Certainly, the FBI will be keeping watch, and so they should be, given that there has been in the past a (very tenuous) link between various mass murderers or would-be mass murderers, and the militia movement.  No COINTELPRO stuff please, however.

But also various Leftist groups, like the vile Southern Poverty Law Center, who extort millions of dollars from gullible liberals by frightening them about the scary militia movement; and by various journalists and their research assistants, not to mention some hostile leftist academics working on their next book.

As seems to have happened now, with the Guardian article -- a very poorly-written jumble of scare-words and (apparently) false statements. I'm frankly surprised it got past the Guardian's  sub-editors.

Of course a site like this will be the target of the Russian trolls of Glavset, who are trying to provoke violence among Americans.

It would be good if the new owner of this site tightened up considerably on what is allowed to be posted here. I personally would simply immediately delete   the posts of, and excommunicate, all racists and group-haters; of anyone who posts anything that explicitly or implicitly urges people to break the law and commit felonies, including the wake-up-and-start-shooting posts, however coyly worded; of all cop-haters;  and I would put all the crazy conspiracy theory posts into a separate area, so they don't block serious discussion. 

That said, only a very very optimistic person could believe that America is exempt from the laws of history, and therefore is absolutely guaranteed a peaceful, democratic, future in which the government always remains within the limits that were set for it at its founding.

We know that this hasn't been true in the past -- for instance, in the Southern states, for a hundred years Black Americans did not have the protection of the law against violence from white racists, and finally had to organize their own 'militia' to protect themselves. 

Thus the militia movement could be said to be a logical extention of the Prepper movement: people who have decided to take legal, peaceful steps to protect themselves from future possible events, just in case.  And we have just seen how right the 'Preppers' were and are. So also the miliita movement, which is just the Second Amendment put into practice, to guarantee the security of a free state.

The real militia movement is simply a modern-day incarnation of those Americans of 250 years ago, who risked their lives, their liberty, and their sacred honor, to guarantee a free society. They were not haters and they were not 'extremists' (in the sense in which that word is today used by the Left), although no doubt dishonest journalists and agents of the imperial state against which they rose painted them that way.