fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

I saw this coming I just didnt want to look like an asshole before others could grasp it. Also while I speaking on it the site changing ownership affects the greater american militia as a whole. what happens if this new site owner has some sort of ego or bias or lack of understanding mmgt etc. all the things could lead to the eventual decline in how the site and militias are viewed as. Im sure the new site owner is a great person my concern is only that on of the american militiamen. and the continued preservation of the american militia to ensure freedom and continuity of our way of life.

3 minutes ago, NightMaster said:

I saw this coming I just didnt want to look like an asshole before others could grasp it. Also while I speaking on it the site changing ownership affects the greater american militia as a whole. what happens if this new site owner has some sort of ego or bias or lack of understanding mmgt etc. all the things could lead to the eventual decline in how the site and militias are viewed as. Im sure the new site owner is a great person my concern is only that on of the american militiamen. and the continued preservation of the american militia to ensure freedom and continuity of our way of life.

Good questions!  This is the new site owner's Youtube channel.  Watch some of his videos and judge for yourself.  Personally I think Fixer put this site into the right hands to carry on with it's mission and purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXrMMoqQlZUX03g2VywD0DQ

31 minutes ago, NightMaster said:

There is very little than can or should be said to convince you of my intent and beliefs. Actions in my mind are much more important than words. I hope only that you will stick around to see how things go and trust that fixer would not just drop this responsibility on someone that he had not thoroughly vetted first.

Fixer thank you for all you have accomplished in regards to this site, stay strong brother your a true Patriot, God bless you and God bless America. 

Josh thank you for stepping in and relieving Fixer, may God bless you and keep you well.

Without a forum like this we would have a difficult time communicating and organizing across our great country. God knows we are probably going to need to.

So sorry to hear you are leaving the site. You will be missed.  Hope what ever you do,

you will find satisfaction and happiness for you and your family . The left will always 

cause trouble to those on the right . They will always put down the Militia , because 

it goes against the lefts agenda . Again , Sorry to see you giving up the site, I may not 

like it , BUT, l understand . God Bless.

Fixer: A few years back when you started this effort the entire movement was in a huge disarray and you have done something that many said couldn't be done: bring unity to a large portion of patriots.  That alone is something that lesser men could not accomplish. I understand the toll it has taken on you, and I know you'll be OK, hell you're a survivor. Having worked behind the scenes on and off since the beginning I can say without a doubt in my military mind that you have nothing to be sorry for - you have done one helluva noble job. You've led, listened, and acted with a steady hand though the years and earned the admiration of scores of real Americans. Job well done.

Am2: I look forward to working with you. We cannot rest on our laurels. As the old saying goes "On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions, who at the dawn of victory sat down to rest, and resting died". Let's fix bayonets and fight forward!

Pretty much know you have accomplished your mission when the  opposition attacks you. These tyrants are weak screw up every opp  they have been on. There only strength is self delusional importance and corruption. Hell the POTUS has had enough of them. 

We have Constitutional law on our side, up to us to win the hearts and minds of the public. Be Viligent be rational educate yourself . Be patient it's a 2 front war. Hit them legally in the courts flood the justice system. Ralley and show support for protests. The tyrants will make a mistake they always do. ( Look at the record). Only this time when they do it will be devastating for them. Be safe be smart brothers,,, anything I can do for you ,,,,,I'm here.

7 minutes ago, Ken Guy said:

Pretty much know you have accomplished your mission when the  opposition attacks you. These tyrants are weak screw up every opp  they have been on. There only strength is self delusional importance and corruption. Hell the POTUS has had enough of them. 

We have Constitutional law on our side, up to us to win the hearts and minds of the public. Be Viligent be rational educate yourself . Be patient it's a 2 front war. Hit them legally in the courts flood the justice system. Ralley and show support for protests. The tyrants will make a mistake they always do. ( Look at the record). Only this time when they do it will be devastating for them. Be safe be smart brothers,,, anything I can do for you ,,,,,I'm here.

Bingo brother!

Fixer's accomplishment will stand in the history of the militia movement, and of this country.

The best thing we can do now is to sit back, draw breath ... and think about how to go forward.

Nothing is perfect -- that's not the nature of human beings.  We ought to consider how we can

make this site even better.

One suggestion: we need to have a formal 'fire team' of a half-dozen or so members who regularly follow

the sorts of social media which are followed by militia members and potential members -- Facebook and YouTube are the

ones I'm familiar with but I know there are others.  Each member of this 'fire team' should have a specific set of Facebook

pages, or YouTube search terms, or the equivalent for other sites ... which they look at two or three times a week, and, when

appropriate, post something that mentions this site and its URL. I know we have got people to sign up here because of this, but

it's not been done systematically.  We would have to rotate responsibilities, because the same person shouldn't be posting on the

same site over and over.

But for this to work out, we have to recruit people for it and organize it. Just suggesting this idea -- as I have done several times, with

no response -- means that it won't happen. 

Now I may be completely wrong, or it just may be that no one here has the committment  time to spend two or three hours a week

publicizing this site. If so, then so be it.  But I think we should try it.

There may be other suggestions about how to take this site forward, and the best tribute we could make to Fixer would be to discuss them now.

In particular, is there anything that could be done to relieve the site owner of some of the duties that he has.  This site cannot be a democracy -- the owner has to have the last word, even if he consults widely.  But perhaps some tasks could be delegated.

Guest commensense1775
On 5/8/2020 at 7:44 PM, fixer said:

Hey all,

I can not fight anymore... 4 years i have tried to change the worlds view on Militia, it's just gotten to be too much.

It is just one too many left wing attacks on me personally that i just do not want to even defend myself anymore. They are spreading lies about me and putting my daily livelihood at risk. I just can not fight anymore without losing everything.

Josh Ellis of American Revolution 2.0 is taking over this website all facebook pages and groups. The site staff will remain intact.

I have put tons and tons of work into this everyday... approving the facebook group new members is a full-time job in its self.

I am thankful for all the connections i have made with you all and will miss the day to day.

This will be the last thread i start on this site. farewell to all

Thank you for what you started in 2016. Although I don't know you, I see you and your pain. Stay strong in your own patriotic duties however they may be in the future. This flag we must all defend in our own ways.

I for better or worse moved past this place end of March as my ex-wife's initiated divorce was finalized while still trapped in the same home with the lockdown in place, I did lose everything fighting these Luciferian-Babylonian cabal globalists that last 2.5 years that began to unravel in early January. Qresearch for 2yrs came at a great personal cost.

I would do it again. Anything to preserve this Republic and the Constitution as its written for my children and their children's children in the millennial Golden Age Rod of Iron Law period that seems to be rapidly coming to fruition before our very eyes.

As you can hear, if your interested, on the Thomas Paine (founder of True Pundit) new podcast on Itunes, elsewhere, this former FBI talks about often...

that when these <b>[1%]</b> inside the 3 letter agencies and/or politicians, paid shills (journalists, antifa, ms13, etc) by deep state cabal globalist black hats want to destroy their own or their enemies [Patriots] in public, they now employ Big Tech Silicon Valley Psyops technology every second thru your smartphone and computers and laptops with internal webcams and microphones constantly active and even watching your keystrokes on your keypads of any device, and this is after even setting up apps or other tools like VPNs or Brave browsers to stop them....whether you think it is or not doing this s*** most people only saw in movies a few decades to a few years ago and thought nothing of it or only passively cared up until Q showed up in 2017 to begin to wake up all the normies in the US and around the World just marching with their heads down headed for the proverbial cliff.

The good news: many of these normies are waking up around us, but most won't do a damn thing (join a militia, digital warriors, etc). Millions of Americans know about Q, likely 30-50M est. are actively following Q in the US. That's a lot of F***'n militia candidates.

The bad news: we don't have enough voices of these 30-50 million Americans to intentionally promote joining their local state militias to get on-boarded here first and connected and participating in active training with their local regiments.

<b>A call to Josh and everyone else of this reality. We have an entire country of #QArmy Patriots on Twitter and Facebook just to name a few places just itching to get here, will you help find them in your communities in this unprecedented time period.</b>

US Attorney John Durham with help of William Barr is absolutely trying to destroy these rogue past administrations black hat agency/politicians L and R/ Hollywood / Pro Athletes / Lobbyists and beyond to restore our Republic. But if you know about any of his case history busting up big time mafia gangs in NE a few decades ago, but these types of monumental investigations take multiple 4 year terms of Presidents according to good guy insiders.

Choice 1: take this message seriously and start plugging in to <b>new.qmap.pub drops</b> and follow as they are occurring as best you can understand....but strong words of warning [DO NOT TRY TO CATCH UP or even think any research you try and do will now help, THEY ALREADY HAVE IT ALL]. Just decide then to do your own part with your new BIG RED PILL to shake off any Rhino you had left in you to find other Patriots in your inner circles (family, friends) and get them signed up here and into their local assigned regiments and actively training.

Choice 2: read this, learned some new information, stay passive like the liberals want, and and just idle watch and then vote in fall and take a chance the President will win the election in November against the Philantropists like George Soros and his left wing tyrants in media and online and their plans for dropping this SARS-Covid-2(19) and the mail in ballots to pull off more illegal voting like CA 2016 votes that were illegal (3 Million of them) and return things back to Biden and/or Hillary (not kidding) and then they make all our lives a living Hell the next election.

In spring of 2003 I was a few meetings away from entering OCS for 2nd lieutenant officer with Marine Corps with my new college degree only weeks away when the economy was doing really bad, hard to believe for those who remember we thought that was bad economy,...so i have some regrets I didn't get to serve my country.

problem solved. I'm here now. and this flag of The United States Of America and its Constitution I will DEFEND! #1776 #2020 #WWG1WGA

We have disgraced Our Founders and their intentions for us as citizens of this land as active militia participants.

Let's rise up now and fight this tyranny.

God's Blessing over you all

Isaiah 43:2, 53, 59

As my second salute to the Fixer I will say more. When the commies took control in 08 you could sense the fear of what was to come. We saw it immediately in the media saps. We watched as our fears of communism took shape before our eyes. The commies (demons & media) began systematically destroying our freedom and liberties. Opposition was met with personal destruction. With the luck of victory in the midterms we slowed the onslaught. Fast forward to 2016. With the beat down of the bitch machine we were given new hope. New voices like the Fixer, emerged to fight back and build opposition to the stepped up attacks on our freedoms. Discovery of this sight allowed me to read and understand there is new found hope. So as a former grunt & Drill Sgt. I say to Fixer, keep your chin up, chest out, and be proud of the progress you've made with this site.  

Sorry I am late to respond to this.  Many of you know why I haven't been able to be on here as often.

It is sad to hear what has happened Fixer but not a surprise.  Our enemy routinely attacks the people they fear most to demonize them and hopefully get them to quit.  It is good to hear that you are not leaving the movement completely as some have after the same type of attacks.  I hope AR2 can fill your shoes and is up to the challenge.  You did damn good with what you accomplished here.  I will keep recommending people come here to find a unit/group to join.

Fixer all the best to you brother I really hate to see you leave hadn't been for your sight I may not have found this militia either way brother you will be missed and welcome aboard to the new brother taking over

Thanks for all the hard work...  rest, regroup.   I'm really new to the group,  spoke with my wife and kids, some family, about joining militia and that look I got. lol. I'm already get'n flack big time.  Not my first rodeo.  Hope to get more plugged in as time goes on, I have a beautiful chunk of land, would love a get together with some locals and talk around the fire.  I've been so damn busy on home front prep'n for winter I have hardly time for much else.  I noticed in the news they had a rally in Spokane... were do we get updates to participate? 

Well said, I concur.  I don't know who to trust anymore, which is why I am here.  The moment I told my family I was joining militia I felt the sting of stigma, that highbrow of such vivid concern. lol. What? think for myself?  I've lived much in this life, seen much... perhaps too much, was born in a "war zone" in 1965, truly.  I know how impossible life can be,  I've seen the worst of it and survived it... for real.  I'm in the business of preserving life not taking it, all men are created equal,(some not as smart as the other) to bring peace and hope for my children-grandchildren, and not chaos, I pray for harmony not discord. I've been in recovery for 30 years... I get it. The world I grew up in... disappeared a long time ago, my children at least deserve that much. A man is as intelligent as he speaks.  I'm here to learn, to be of service and to make a stand for our rights... I believe it's our duty and what we are called to do in times like these.  "A government big enough to give it all... is big enough to take it all away," and that is what we are witnessing that today.  I'm grateful for like-minded individuals who see the reality of what is unfolding.  

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, fixer said:

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS I HAVE TO USE LAWYERS TO FIGHT BACK THEY ARE NOT CHEAP PLEASE HELP ME HERE - https://www.mymilitia.com/vip/

Done   File a countersuit and get your expenses PLUS damages back.  Hurt them.

Edited by John Last