fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

On 5/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, American Revolution 2.0 said:

There is very little than can or should be said to convince you of my intent and beliefs. Actions in my mind are much more important than words. I hope only that you will stick around to see how things go and trust that fixer would not just drop this responsibility on someone that he had not thoroughly vetted first.

Incorrect. as head of what appears to be the only free open militia site for our nation . you do owe us at least the effort to demonstrate and try to convince us of your ability to maintain and keep this site up and running properly so the american militia can protect and defend the nation properly. Not trying to sound like a dick but as the person in charge of this site you DO have an obligation to some degree. just because of the position you play. Being a militiamen ist just showing up with guns its making sure those running things adhere to their obligations and know the american militia watches you that much harder than we do for politicians. Basically what Im saying is you now have the ability to keep us connected and aware of whats going on nationally in our movement. But I'm a down to earth guy so I'n sure you wont be a wrong fit or anything my concern is just what has transpired with the last owner of the site. that incident where ownership changed, I had seen it coming for weeks and began to prepare for it. for example what if fixer wasnt able to find a new site owner in time..... my point is one person (the owner) mental health and ability to operate such an important site.

Sorry to hear about what's going on with you. One thing's for sure though; you can rest assured knowing that you created an awesome website.  No one can take that away from you. You're a true patriot.

I would like to thank you for your service to America myself...but, need YOUR help to understand what the hell is going on with Malitia Managment...No control No managment...what?

57 minutes ago, Mustan9 said:

I would like to thank you for your service to America myself...but, need YOUR help to understand what the hell is going on with Malitia Managment...No control No managment...what?

What specifically are your questions? Site management is intact and the admins are on it. The new owner is monitoring the site and has expressed his contentment with how things are being ran.  One thing to realize is that the ownership transition may create a few minor hiccups, the new owner has a LOT of irons in the fire (which is why you see the admins doing to lions share of work). But we are still live, nationwide, and rockin'.