fixer

fixer the My Militia Site Architect is stepping down.. Josh Ellis is the new site owner

On 5/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, American Revolution 2.0 said:

There is very little than can or should be said to convince you of my intent and beliefs. Actions in my mind are much more important than words. I hope only that you will stick around to see how things go and trust that fixer would not just drop this responsibility on someone that he had not thoroughly vetted first.

Incorrect. as head of what appears to be the only free open militia site for our nation . you do owe us at least the effort to demonstrate and try to convince us of your ability to maintain and keep this site up and running properly so the american militia can protect and defend the nation properly. Not trying to sound like a dick but as the person in charge of this site you DO have an obligation to some degree. just because of the position you play. Being a militiamen ist just showing up with guns its making sure those running things adhere to their obligations and know the american militia watches you that much harder than we do for politicians. Basically what Im saying is you now have the ability to keep us connected and aware of whats going on nationally in our movement. But I'm a down to earth guy so I'n sure you wont be a wrong fit or anything my concern is just what has transpired with the last owner of the site. that incident where ownership changed, I had seen it coming for weeks and began to prepare for it. for example what if fixer wasnt able to find a new site owner in time..... my point is one person (the owner) mental health and ability to operate such an important site.

24 minutes ago, NightMaster said:

Incorrect. as head of what appears to be the only free open militia site for our nation . you do owe us at least the effort to demonstrate and try to convince us of your ability to maintain and keep this site up and running properly so the american militia can protect and defend the nation properly. Not trying to sound like a dick but as the person in charge of this site you DO have an obligation to some degree. just because of the position you play. Being a militiamen ist just showing up with guns its making sure those running things adhere to their obligations and know the american militia watches you that much harder than we do for politicians. Basically what Im saying is you now have the ability to keep us connected and aware of whats going on nationally in our movement. But I'm a down to earth guy so I'n sure you wont be a wrong fit or anything my concern is just what has transpired with the last owner of the site. that incident where ownership changed, I had seen it coming for weeks and began to prepare for it. for example what if fixer wasnt able to find a new site owner in time..... my point is one person (the owner) mental health and ability to operate such an important site.

I understand your concerns.

Yes, you are correct in there needs to be some sort of directional concept put out regarding the transition and future.

Although I believe Josh has been open in acknowledging his limited knowledge/experience  with the Militia movement.  I believe it’s also reasonable to allow a bit of spin up time to examine where we are and what we can/want to do before expecting that sort of direction.

We are currently working on the transition. You might have seen or spoken to some our new staff members on discord. 

Things worth value take time, but don’t worry We are actively working on it. 

Sorry to hear about what's going on with you. One thing's for sure though; you can rest assured knowing that you created an awesome website.  No one can take that away from you. You're a true patriot.