Todd A. Slee

The Left's/Liberals' Game Plan

The sum of the protocol, agenda and methodology of the Liberals and Left can be explained briefly, via a short story which one of my college professors, Mike, told us.

I could expound on it, but I believe that people with critical thinking skills will know just what it means, host to a variety of answers. I'd love to hear feedback on this.

'When Mike was in college, some thirty years back, the professor required each of the 200 students to write an essay as a final exam. The topic to be written on was "Why?".

That left the essay matter and criteria quite open. That was the only requirement, to write an essay on "Why?".

That conjures up a myriad of discussion topics. 'Why was the world created?; why do men and women not get along at times?; why is there war?; what causes peace?; why does something hot burn you?.....

As it turned out, one student passed that final, though many had written lengthy essays, delving into many aspects of the possibles, going into great detail.

The one student who passed, had as his essay, in full,

"Why not?".

There's a lot to be said there. I found that to be quite intriguing, and there are a host of ways in which the Left/Liberals implement this concept, explainable in numerous ways.