Jump to content

Recommended Posts

     Here is what I believe to be an overall comprehensively general synopsis of the broad view concerning the Covid19 hoax, presented in a down to earth manner and substantiated by obvious facts:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reasons are easy and obvious.  It is 100% a political thing.  There never should have been any lock down at all. The lock down did nothing to stop the spread of Covid 19 and destroyed our economy and our way of life. I will never forgive or forget what the Democrats did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
13 minutes ago, Douglas said:

The reasons are easy and obvious.  It is 100% a political thing.  There never should have been any lock down at all. The lock down did nothing to stop the spread of Covid 19 and destroyed our economy and our way of life. I will never forgive or forget what the Democrats did.

Forgiveness doesn't mean trust. I can forgive the dog that bit me, even multiple times. But I won't trust that dog unless I wring him out by discipline and he earns my trust.

     Forgiveness can be a battle. I do forgive but sometimes still harbor a grudge, though usually just a righteous indignation.

     Corrie Ten Boom related how she actually forgave, in person, one of the Nazi guards who had mistreated her and her sister. Years later, at some gathering, he was there, and approached her, asking her to forgive him. She had to think on it, but did. Would be hard to do.

     Tradition states that one of the apostles named James, while awaiting execution, was joined abruptly by one of the executioners, who had a change of heart, proclaimed Christ as his Savior, and was placed in line next to James. He asked James to forgive him; James pondered briefly, forgave him, and shortly thereafter both were executed.

     There is one difference between a justified killing and murder-I John 3:12 > Matthew 27:18 > Acts 7:9, 13:45 > James 4:5.

     Those people who are destroying Liberty and Freedom are deceived, some full of hidden hatred. I went for years hating them, always angry and bitter. We have to forgive, even in the midst of battle if it occurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Douglas said:

The reasons are easy and obvious.  It is 100% a political thing.  There never should have been any lock down at all. The lock down did nothing to stop the spread of Covid 19 and destroyed our economy and our way of life. I will never forgive or forget what the Democrats did.

Umm Republicans did it toooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
25 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Umm Republicans did it toooo

We have as many sorry Republicans as we do DemocRats, in my opinion, just in different ways.

     None of them are stupid, just tyrannical and/or unwise. They all knew what would happen yo the economy.

     I don't think it's a conspiracy, at all. It's a plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

We have as many sorry Republicans as we do DemocRats, in my opinion, just in different ways.

     None of them are stupid, just tyrannical and/or unwise. They all knew what would happen yo the economy.

     I don't think it's a conspiracy, at all. It's a plan.

Exactly again no difference in the party system.  Which crippled our country for the last 100 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, Megatron said:

Exactly again no difference in the party system.  Which crippled our country for the last 100 years.

Yeah, Jesse Ventura tried to tell the people about it. I think he just got railroaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
14 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Curious why people who find out you don't agree with their views makes you a socialist. 

It don't necessarily. Try not to get frustrated. It's easy to be down on the way this country has become.

     I like listening to Dennis Prager, among other people. He's an American Jew, not a Christian, firm believer in the Bible, intellectually, full of good sense, hospitality, real personable, just a joy to listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

It don't necessarily. Try not to get frustrated. It's easy to be down on the way this country has become.

     I like listening to Dennis Prager, among other people. He's an American Jew, not a Christian, firm believer in the Bible, intellectually, full of good sense, hospitality, real personable, just a joy to listen to.

Hes decent enough but I laughed at his regan was pro gun video.   Clearly nobody did the homework on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...