Copperhead

Alabama Team Leaders Time To Meet

To all the Alabama units I am asking if we who run each unit can find the time and place to meet up, address open communications with each other and how we, when the time comes, can find one place to form up. A place that is defensible, out of sight and very private, has a water source, possible wild game. This place would become headquarters where missions could be planned, supplies stored safely and be able to call it home if necessary.

If you are interested please contact me, Copperhead, at 205-717-0609 or at [email protected] or [email protected] I am available 24/7. If I do not answer, please leave a message. The reason I may not answer is I am either on a riding lawn mower or running a chainsaw.

Again, please try this. It can't hurt. It could make us a better force when needed and the big plus if we form a group we can share experience, increase manpower by recruiting by people interested being able to call or contact one man that can ask the right questions, background check them and then direct them to the right commander.

Lt Commander

Copperhead