Robert Kluver

American Militia Association

American-Militia-Association-Seal-jpeg.jpg

American Militia Association

http://AmericanMilitiaAssociation.com

The American Militia Association is a 501©(3) organization with a mission of arming and training the militia. It is an educational and charitable organization supporting patriotic groups, militia groups, veterans organizations, auxiliary police forces, volunteer fire departments, first responders and individuals in obtaining training, certification and legal authority to assist local political jurisdictions and communities across the nation in order to alleviate the burden of government for the enforcement of Constitutional laws, emergency response, homeland security, and defense from foreign and domestic threats.

• Like 2

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

How about some info on your group and a contakt point???

Sarge

• Like 1