GLCsector3295

All Bark ? And a question or two

2 minutes ago, JPilken said:

I keep seeing the same rhetoric of “cops use guns as a show of force” and “use guns to scare them”

well I occasionally have to use a syringe of sedatives for violet or agitated patients. Does that make me an oppressor? Why not just let that one guy break shit and yell and scare everyone? The short answer is I use a tool to calm them down ( AND don’t think I’d love to have a taser!) I do tell the person to either calm down or else. If anyone has been involved in crowd control you know that you are outnumbered and usually surrounded. That’s why the show force to even the odds. “IF” the police or whoever is unlawfully detaining or violating the persons rights then that’s TOTALLY different. Just to show up to protest and scare the opposition is not going to work. Let me elaborate. If you are a gun guy or if you’ve ever been hunting guns don’t scare you. People acting crazy is what scares you and it’s usually the guy that no one is watching the will be the problem.  The ones kitted out know that they are a target if you don’t then logic doesn’t apply to you. So who are you scaring? I’ve never seen a cop back down they just call for more assistance. It’s their job to show up it’s your decision to act up and their responsibility to enforce what ever law ( legal or unconstitutional ) that you may or may not be breaking. They aren’t there to be your friends. Don’t view every cop as your enemy if you do then why would you call them if you needed one? 

I don't need a cop and the good cops are fired and the rest are busy breaking the laws  

Oh they get scared if dudes with rifles and ammo that punches through their vests.  Call in more back up and they bring in more show of force.  The entire militaryize police is done so you are scared and comply 

Don’t know where you live ,but here in Sc I know 4 cops that are good solid people. How well that I know them? They’ve eaten dinner at my place and kids have slept over. Their Cpt won’t enforce unconstitutional laws and unless your being belligerent they will usually let you off with a warning. So as to all are fired then if that’s your case.... MOVE. I’d suggest getting to know your enemy before you assume that usually winds up being a error 

3 minutes ago, JPilken said:

Don’t know where you live ,but here in Sc I know 4 cops that are good solid people. How well that I know them? They’ve eaten dinner at my place and kids have slept over. Their Cpt won’t enforce unconstitutional laws and unless your being belligerent they will usually let you off with a warning. So as to all are fired then if that’s your case.... MOVE. I’d suggest getting to know your enemy before you assume that usually winds up being a error 

Cool 4 cops who like you.  Only if they invited them over for dinner then right 

Screenshot_20200522-235150_Instagram.jpg

21 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Cool 4 cops who like you.  Only if they invited them over for dinner then right 

Screenshot_20200522-235150_Instagram.jpg

Yeah that’s my plan I’ll feed them so great steaks and beer then when the day they have a reason to raid me they will knock. 

obviously we are not going to agree 

my life experiences have taught me that not everyone is all bad all the time. 

sorry that officer Mitchell touched you inappropriately 

them credit card swipes are sometimes just to intimate 

1 minute ago, JPilken said:

Yeah that’s my plan I’ll feed them so great steaks and beer then when the day they have a reason to raid me they will knock. 

obviously we are not going to agree 

my life experiences have taught me that not everyone is all bad all the time. 

sorry that officer Mitchell touched you inappropriately 

them credit card swipes are sometimes just to intimate 

Not all cops are bad?  So where are the good cops calling out these bad cops ?     Oh wait mostly because they like the power , the pay check and dont need to risk it all.  When the quote bad cops do what they do.

Let's face it the one good cop.  Who recently came out to speak against them.  Was fired by more ummm good cops?   

After reading the last few post I feel compelled to chime in. I live in a rural county in Va. We have a sheriff and about 20 deputy's. They view lawful gun owners as force multipliers. New house gets built outsider buys it. Shortly there after new homeowner hears gunshots calls sheriffs dept. The reply is usually, you live where it's legal to own and shoot firearms. Sheriff's dept. has utmost respect for 2A. One county over is a police dept. Grew up in that county. Watched it transform over the last 40 plus years. They show up to report of shot fired and someone is in trouble. Didn't use to be that way. Militarization! Mindset of that county has been warped. I too am appalled at the actions of police on numerous occasions. Having said that I still have no problem with protesters showing up armed. Instead of show of force I'll call it a reminder. It reminds 2A and militarized LE that we're out here and we're not going away. I feel the mindset of local LE is dictated by the community they serve, as in any field you have those assholes that screw it up for everybody.

So let me see if I get understand your side 

you - all cops = Bad

if that’s truely how it is then how come there are not more of these cases? Dude your undoubtedly living in multiple area codes so pick the best one and take some donuts to your local sheriff and make amends. 

28 minutes ago, JPilken said:

So let me see if I get understand your side 

you - all cops = Bad

if that’s truely how it is then how come there are not more of these cases? Dude your undoubtedly living in multiple area codes so pick the best one and take some donuts to your local sheriff and make amends. 

There is thousands of these cases every year.  Cops are mostly for generating revenue. 

Look how many lives are wrecked for weed.  

Posted (edited)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2020

Published by Statista Research Department, Mar 31, 2020
 Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 228 civilians having been shot, 31 of whom were Black, as of March 30, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004

What Are The Chances of Becoming A Homicide Victim?

murder-graph.jpg

Richard Berk 

With all of publicity surrounding crime statistics, it is easy to get a misleading impression about the risks that homicides pose. Recent data from the Centers for Disease Control can provide a factual basis from which to assess the real risks.

Table 1 shows four different kinds of fatality risks.  For the United States as a whole, the overall homicide risk for 2015 was 5.54 fatalities per 100,000 people. Imagine a very large football stadium filled with 100,000 fans. It would be as if over the 12 months of 2015, nearly 6 fans among the 100,000 became a homicide victim. Few would dispute that the risk is real and substantial.

But, that homicide risk can be better understood in comparison to other risks. For example, from Table 1, the risk of suicide is nearly 14 fatalities per 100,000 people, far more than twice the risk of homicide. It would be as if over the 12 months of 2015, nearly 14 fans among the 100,000 became a suicide victim. An individual is far more likely to kill himself or herself than to be killed intentionally by someone else. The risk of dying in a motor vehicle accident is almost 12 fatalities per 100,000, close to twice the homicide risk. It would be as if nearly 12 of the 100,000 fans became crash fatalities. An individual is far more likely to be killed accidentally in an automobile accident than to become a homicide victim. There are different kinds of fatalities that come with different risks. Homicide is not at the top — not even close.

There are also enormous differences in risk depending on a person’s background and circumstances. Table 1 shows that the homicide risk for Black males is over 37 fatalities per 100,000 people, which is about 6 times higher than the overall homicide risk. Where you live is a key factor. The very high risks tend to be concentrated in medium to large cities and low income neighborhoods within those cities, especially for homicides committed by guns (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/09/special-report-fixing-gun-violence-in-america). In most cities and in most of their neighborhoods, the homicide risk is very low. One important implication is that efforts to reduce homicides must address local, not national, circumstances.

I prefer data over feelings 

Edited by JPilken

What Fuk’d up area do you live??

if you say america then I’ll help you pack just say when. I see that when this paranoid rhetoric starts people here leave and this movement just withers away. If you have a personal Vendetta against the police then keep it that way. I have one out for some

krispy kreme donuts and I don’t bring that shit here. 

16 minutes ago, JPilken said:

What Fuk’d up area do you live??

if you say america then I’ll help you pack just say when. I see that when this paranoid rhetoric starts people here leave and this movement just withers away. If you have a personal Vendetta against the police then keep it that way. I have one out for some

krispy kreme donuts and I don’t bring that shit here. 

You seem really naive about what goes on in the real world.

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

You seem really naive about what goes on in the real world.

Absolutely naive totally got my head in the sand. Just move along another one lost to the false narrative. 

5 minutes ago, JPilken said:

Absolutely naive totally got my head in the sand. Just move along another one lost to the false narrative. 

I'll keep it civil take me to the pm and we can continue it.

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

I'll keep it civil take me to the pm and we can continue it.

Why PM I have nothing to hide and as far as being civil your opinion doesn’t sway me

and I’m sure our discussion on this topic will

reach an in pass. So unless you don’t won’t to drop the narrative in front of everyone. Now if you wanna take this seriously I’ll set some

time aside and we can talk like grown folk do. Talk as in phone call unless you live in SC then I’ll gladly buy you a drink and we can sling opinions till we can’t walk. 

20 hours ago, Kenguythe rooster said:

All ready had to do it on forigen soil,,for oppressed people,,,, can't wait to do it on my home soil for oppressed people.

and whom are said "oppressed people's"?

do you think Daniel Shaver was a oppressed person?  

maybe Shafer Cox's might be oppressed?

would Tuddel and Nickels & Jefferson be oppressed?

what about the 10yr old boy shot to death because a coproach "enforcer" kicked in his family's door and was trying to shoot the families dog... 

how about the beating of prisoners by "government" forces in for profit prison camps.

how about the robbery of people traveling thru the country via "asset forfeiture"...  

case after case after case after case after case after case after case....  one could compile a cause to show that the American People are "oppressed" by this "government"...

"It is under such compulsion as this that taxes, so called, are paid . And how much proof the payment of taxes affords, that the people consent to support “the government,” it needs no further argument to show."

*Lysander Spooner (1870)*

Guest Newyorkpatriot
On 5/14/2020 at 2:27 PM, GLCsector3295 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/businesses-chafing-under-covid-19-121824076.html

Okay so in this link, is an article about how some businesses are resorting to armed protesters to help them keep their businesses open in  the remaining states that are enforcing stay at home orders...

here is my question though.. 

What is the purpose of being armed  ? I can understand an armed protest to protest gun control laws and doing that at state capitals , to show, hey we have these rifles, we are not shooting up the town, etc.

But for these armed protesters to show up at businesses , the impression they give when they do this, is that they are ready to have an armed conflict with police.  An  then, when police show up with their guns drawn, everyone there throws their hands up, and hands over their weapons. an off to jail they go. An then if you read the link, I think some where in there someone is quoted as saying " we are ready to die for our freedom ".

okay * round of applause * great to hear, but if I am right with that being said, and that person is or has participated at one of these armed protests , then exactly why didn't he put into practice what he said when police show up ?  Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating violence. What I hope I am pointing out, is that when people say these things and do these kind of protests, that it is sending the wrong message to police. If one wants a peaceful protest to me, this isn't the way to go. Especially if they do not expect to be confronted with violence by counter protesters, nor intend on engaging police in an exchange of gun fire.

Now if the message to be sent is to send some fear into politicians ,  I do not know how that really pans out, I think that is for a case by case, comparison on the politician they want to scare.   To me all it does for democrat politicians ( or any party really )  is either scare them into changing their minds, or gives them more reason to lobby for gun control and or aggravates them more to just hold firm in their decision to keep areas closed as a form of retaliation.

To me, if anyone wants to do an armed protest, do it in a high crime area where people are not safe to walk outside and crime is rampant and demand the police take more proactive measures to enforce the law. But to do these kinds of protests where the impression given is that they are ready to engage the police, I find that troublesome, now granted they may not see what they are doing as being that an probably do not have that intent at all, but that is the impression some can take when they see these things happen.

Other than that my other question was in regards to the changing of the guard here, the original owner was speaking about coming under personal attack, is that correct ?

If that is true, then by whom and why ? and if anyone can link me to where that has been brought up an answered I would appreciate it, so i can catch up, as i am tardy to the party. 

you sound like a weak defeatist. Maybe you are confused The US government is foreign occupied its laws are arbitrary. 

Guest Newyorkpatriot
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GearBolt Tech said:

and whom are said "oppressed people's"?

do you think Daniel Shaver was a oppressed person?  

maybe Shafer Cox's might be oppressed?

would Tuddel and Nickels & Jefferson be oppressed?

what about the 10yr old boy shot to death because a coproach "enforcer" kicked in his family's door and was trying to shoot the families dog... 

how about the beating of prisoners by "government" forces in for profit prison camps.

how about the robbery of people traveling thru the country via "asset forfeiture"...  

case after case after case after case after case after case after case....  one could compile a cause to show that the American People are "oppressed" by this "government"...

"It is under such compulsion as this that taxes, so called, are paid . And how much proof the payment of taxes affords, that the people consent to support “the government,” it needs no further argument to show."

*Lysander Spooner (1870)*

?

Edited by Newyorkpatriot

Yes you have a very valid point,, Diffently a lot of postering going on this platform. .. so you have been on here for years,,,,why... I joined 3 weeks ago  ,,,All ready served my time so really didn't think much about militia. 

Under this county's current issues used this site to find direction on finding the right org to affiliate with. It has served that purpose.. many ways to approach what has to be done... And there are people out there organized with a rational plan.  But will step up when the last resort arrives... And you will probably still be on here for many more years ... Doesn't take long figuring out what people's intentions are on here ,,,, pretty clear what mine were,,, pretty sure what yours are to,,,,, feels good to have this right.. good luck to you brother ... keep posting it's intriguing.

17 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

...My own guess is this: they're waiting for the big Democratic victory in a nationwide election, such as the one coming up in November.  Before that, or immediately afterward, expect to see a lot of articles in the press and on TV about how scary and dangerous the militia is, full of conspiracy nutters and people who hate the government, any government -- some people who post here will probably be quoted. 

Then there will be a legal assault: maybe state by state, to declare the militia movement a 'private army'. (Private armies are illegal in most states -- they just haven't tried to enforce the law against the

miltia movement.) 

THEY CAN QUOTE ME.

"I love my country, I fear "government" & I willfully choose to no longer support any part of it.   I will choose death (my own or theirs) before they take anymore of my liberty or property."

said by a loony "white" male tired of being the "tax" victim to a bunch of coward thieves who call themselves "government" and do nothing but steal... 5/23/2020

1 copy.jpg

1 hour ago, Newyorkpatriot said:

the white race is oppresed, Especially working class. If you dont realize who our enemies are at this point and what their plans are for us at this point their is no helping you

I understand fully.  but I do not believe it is just one group attacking us.   

Here's the thing to remember when it comes to things like Law Enforcement and so forth...

Time doesn't stand still.  The good cop of today is retired tomorrow.  Maybe he is replaced by another good cop... or maybe a bad cop.

You have to look at the institutions that train them to determine what the lifespan of freedom will be.  People don't just walk into the police station and get a badge.  You go to a university.  You get pummeled with communist propaganda for 4 years... either swallowing it or keeping your head down long enough to graduate.  If you come out of university intact and not programmed... you're at the mercy of the local and state governments who want to hire officers that will do what they want done... not what it is in the best interest of the public.  I have friends who have Criminal Justice degrees, who passed fitness exams, but either would not be hired or refused to work for certain departments

But, before you get that 4 year degree from the Commie mill... you have to survive K-12 in the public school system.  Which, lo and behold, is loaded with communist propaganda and programming.  

We're in May 2020.  A bunch of programmed leftists just graduated with dreams and aspirations to become Law Enforcement Officers in order to promote social justice in their communities.  

The Military has similar issues... fast track to be an officer is to get a college degree.  There is a reason why the way ups tend to have different political views than the guys actually doing the fighting on the ground.  

4 hours ago, JPilken said:

I keep seeing "cops use guns as a show of force” and “use guns to scare”... and ... yell and scare everyone... or else. If anyone has been involved in crowd control... That’s why they show force to even the odds. They aren’t there to be your friends. ... view every cop as your enemy... why would you call them ...? 

I edited it to say what you really meant to say.  

Screenshot_20200511-225700.png