John Vorster

TRUMP VOWS TO DEPLOY U.S. MILITARY TO VACCINATE EVERYONE BY THE END OF THE YEAR ??

Author of the topic Posted

👍 Ted Broer on The Hagmann Report. 👍 Guys - it's time to get serious about what's going on in this country right now !  Give this a listen !   https://www.hagmannreportlive.com/dont-tread-on-me-betrayal-with-ted-broer-full-show-5-15-2020/

I just became a 'Never Again Trumper'. This is just the icing on the shit cake, no matter whether the Kung Flu is all that serious or not. Trump just became a dictator in waiting as far as I'm concerned.

I just sent this email to the White House online, and urge others to protest this despotic move:

"Sirs,
         What exactly does Trump think he's doing, authorizing the military to administer vaccines? That sounds like a forced acceptance, and otherwise plain wrong. Not to mention that HCQ cures it, a virus with an actual death rate lower than the flu often is. Have you people read what garbage is in that vaccine, a product which takes years to be vetted in? This entire Covid ordeal is noyhing more than a process of tyranny. Are you people so ignorant that you are listening only to quacks like Fauci and Gates? You need to pay attention to people like Dr. Shiva, real doctors. But regardless, this latest from Trump is absolute tyranny. He needs to be removed from office immediately."

THIS TAKES THE CAKE! I wouldn't vote for Trump because of how he used eminent domain to try to take a woman's home, but lost. I have given him every chance and supported him, but no more. He needs to be out of office, asap. As far as I'm concerned, he just became worse than Obama, or else an extension of Obama.

I'm probably off here for the rest of the night. Gonna listen to some sermons, get my mind off this Covid Conscription for Communists for awhile.

Guest Raoul Duke

Newbie to the site but long time patriot. I have never registered with any political party or voted. I figured out a long time ago that the presidency is a chameleon. Always willing to change it's colors going against what the people voted them in for. Or any other office for that matter. I find it strange that people are shocked by the recent development. You did vote in a elitetist billionaire preying on your nationalistic pride. An arrogant one at that. Maybe this is the kick in the ribs to the family dog that finally makes it turn and bite it's "owner". Because like it or not we are all owned. Once they forced us to get a Social Security Number at birth, start paying a federal income tax, and take us off the gold standard we have all been owned. The question is how strong is that leash around everyone's neck and who is willing to break it and go for the "owner's" throat. I for one will not be forced into taking a vaccine and look forward to the out of season fireworks. Even if it is not physically forced it will be financially forced for not complying. For all you "blue line" militias out there...grow a spine. Maybe a few will be with us but most will protect their pension leash. That pension maybe uncollectable in the future and then they might see the light, but after doing how much damage before then? Wake up folks the American Dream is over. Or you can take a Ambien and let the "owners" turn it into the American Nightmare for countless generations. Filled with fraud, deceit, and theft. Take care and I hope to see you on my side of the line.

Guest James Goodall

Look at all the closet Hillary Clinton supporters... you are just jealous that you're not allowed to go beat up  women getting their hair done or tackle  a lady pushing her baby in a stroller because her mask is not in correctly... you speed more fake news than CNN

Surely the key question is: will this vaccination be compulsory?  If not, what's the big deal?

If the election in November is between Trump, and a Democrat .... and if Trump loses, what will be the result?

A Democrat who will NOT vaccinate you, assuming that's your disagreement with Mr Trump?  Unlikely. (Leave aside the issue of whether or not it's a good idea to get vaccinated against diseases.)

So not voting for Trump won't change anything in that field.

But it will, if he loses, change things elsewhere: all the Federal Court appointments -- including to the Supreme Court -- will go to liberals.

The Justice Department will be weaponized against conservatives.

There will be a good chance that the anti-2A movement will go for another assault weapon ban. I also believe that there will be a move against the militia movement as such, trying to get the states to classify the militia as (illegal) private armies.

But even if that doesn't happen, a Democrat in the White House will be a HUGE setback for us.

So ... please think again.  Don't vote with your emotions.  We've got to cool and level-headed here.

Winston Churchill was an anti-Communist from the beginning. He never changed his hardline opinion about Communism or the Soviet Union.

But ... when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union and broke his alliance with Stalin, Churchill understood immediately that it was entirely in Britain's interest to help the Russians against Hitler.

As he put it, "IIf Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons."

We can't be like emotional children here, and cut off our nose to spite our face.  It's war, and we have to be cold-blooded.

(By the way, unless things have changed in fifty years, if you serve in the military and are being sent overseas where there are unfamiliar nasty bugs, you WILL be vaccinated against them. I don't think provision is made for conscientious objectors here -- you can object to killing other human beings but you can't object to killing bacteria and viruses via the anti-bodies that vaccines will encourage your body to make.)

Ah yes the lesser of two evils speech.     Believe it or not Republicans pass more anti gun laws and back them.  Regan trump and both bushes support the assault weapons ban.

Neither party cares about your freedom or liberty. 

Yes I do have an issue with using active army to move or issue anything inside the United states territory. 

32 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

Surely the key question is: will this vaccination be compulsory?  If not, what's the big deal?

If the election in November is between Trump, and a Democrat .... and if Trump loses, what will be the result?

A Democrat who will NOT vaccinate you, assuming that's your disagreement with Mr Trump?  Unlikely. (Leave aside the issue of whether or not it's a good idea to get vaccinated against diseases.)

But it will, if he loses, change things elsewhere: all the Federal Court appointments -- including to the Supreme Court -- will go to liberals.

There will be a good chance that the anti-2A movement will go for another assault weapon ban. I also believe that there will be a move against the militia movement as such, trying to get the states to classify the militia as (illegal) private armies.

But even if that doesn't happen, a Democrat in the White House will be a HUGE setback for us.

So ... please think again.  Don't vote with your emotions.  We've got to cool and level-headed here.

Winston Churchill was an anti-Communist from the beginning. He never changed his hardline opinion about Communism or the Soviet Union.

But ... when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union and broke his alliance with Stalin, Churchill understood immediately that it was entirely in Britain's interest to help the Russians against Hitler.

As he put it, "IIf Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons."

We can't be like emotional children here, and cut off our nose to spite our face.  It's war, and we have to be cold-blooded.

(By the way, unless things have changed in fifty years, if you serve in the military and are being sent overseas where there are unfamiliar nasty bugs, you WILL be vaccinated against them. I don't think provision is made for conscientious objectors here -- you can object to killing other human beings but you can't object to killing bacteria and viruses via the anti-bodies that vaccines will encourage your body to make.)

Good points, as always.

1 hour ago, Liberty Prime said:

So this has you upset over the use of military logistics?

I think it'll be the military forcing people to get vaccines, then who knows what. By the same token, could be they say get the vaccine or you can't leave house, go to work  etc. Pence would still be in, anyway.

Oh btw you mean the allied nations who aligned with communists russian and failed to acknowledge them as a evil and gave up half of Europe sending those people back into hell.

Imagine if they took a Paton stance and acknowledged them for who they are.

2 hours ago, Megatron said:

Oh btw you mean the allied nations who aligned with communists russian and failed to acknowledge them as a evil and gave up half of Europe sending those people back into hell.

Imagine if they took a Paton stance and acknowledged them for who they are.

I think most of our Republicans are stroking our back with one hand, holding an unseen knife with the other. The Democrats just don't hide it, they broadcast hating us.

The FBI is Republican, in protocol and values. Due to botched cases of informant and police corruption, I had trouble for years. The FBI always ran interference against them, but secretly required my participation, and made sure I had no choice but to keep investigating for them (mostly Hoener's doing, and Kell, not all of them I knew). All the while all they were doing was enlarging their informant and confidant base, their covert power, and holding dissenters hostage. Same difference. A Republican thief waits until you leave to rob your house, a Democrat thief walks in, says 'I'm entitled' , and walks off with stuff. Sorry, but I see no real difference anymore. All bogus.

The Army I was in, if ordered to confiscate guns or help enforce laws, anything unconstitutional, wouldn't have complied, at all.

Using military for disasters is one thing, they always have, but mixing medical with power, esp how they're talking compulsory things, and going to people's houses, and after filling minds with lies, half truths and misconceptions? 

I don't believe 99% of them anymore. All liars.

Thirty years ago the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, Obama, Hillary, Soros, Rahm E., they'd have never gotten anywhere, but now America has no spine, she let Obama emascalate her. I think Trump is just condescending. Just like all those years of Obama, all the sorry Republicans did was sit on their hands. They shoulda grabbed Obama, his whole admin, and threw them out of the White House. It's like someone kicking your home door in, you say, 'This is wrong", and just sit there. But lo and behold, when it comes time to vote on a pay raise, there's no arguing then, they all band together in strong unity.

I get a little rash at times, I'll admit, but this alarms me much, considering other things. But I think Trump needs to be toned down.

34 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I think it'll be the military forcing people to get vaccines, then who knows what. By the same token, could be they say get the vaccine or you can't leave house, go to work  etc. Pence would still be in, anyway.

(1) If the election next year is, say, Joe Biden  vs Trump, and you don't vote, then  you are in effect voting for Biden. (Although I think he'll withdraw before the nomination and the  Democrats will nominate someone else, maybe Hillary.)  In any case,  whoever the Democrat is, if you don't vote for the Republican candidate, you're in effect voting for the Democrat.

(2) I will bet one hundred dollars against ten dollars that the vaccine will NOT be compulsory. If everyone else is vaccinated, and a few people are not, then the rest of us are safe, and the unvaccinated ones can take their chances with winning a Darwin award.  I hope this doesn't happen, since the anti-vaxxers seem to be mainly on the Right, and we can't afford to lose anyone.   (No, that's wrong ... we could only benefit from losing Alex Jones.)

I blame the 'Living Dead' movies for the anti-vax mania.  People think they'll be turned into zombies! Damn Hollywood!!!  Also the crappy American education system, which doesn't teach science and critical thinking.  We need vouchers and real school choice.  Although if the Democrats win big, we may seen homeschooling outlawed ... they've already floated a couple of papers by important academics attacking homeschooling.

Maybe I don't want a vaccine rushed together that normally would be tested for years to be forced into my body. 

Ah yes if you dont vote then the other one wins a vote.  If you vote third party then the other evil one wins a vote.  

We dont need government and once you get to the point and understand that government shouldn't be in anything .   Then and only then will you be free.    You basically sound like a mirrored parrot of the left with the same talking points. 

5 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

(1) If the election next year is, say, Joe Biden  vs Trump, and you don't vote, then  you are in effect voting for Biden. (Although I think he'll withdraw before the nomination and the  Democrats will nominate someone else, maybe Hillary.)  In any case,  whoever the Democrat is, if you don't vote for the Republican candidate, you're in effect voting for the Democrat.

(2) I will bet one hundred dollars against ten dollars that the vaccine will NOT be compulsory. If everyone else is vaccinated, and a few people are not, then the rest of us are safe, and the unvaccinated ones can take their chances with winning a Darwin award.  I hope this doesn't happen, since the anti-vaxxers seem to be mainly on the Right, and we can't afford to lose anyone.   (No, that's wrong ... we could only benefit from losing Alex Jones.)

I blame the 'Living Dead' movies for the anti-vax mania.  People think they'll be turned into zombies! Damn Hollywood!!!  Also the crappy American education system, which doesn't teach science and critical thinking.  We need vouchers and real school choice.  Although if the Democrats win big, we may seen homeschooling outlawed ... they've already floated a couple of papers by important academics attacking homeschooling.

You have strong points, you always do. But it's a war of attrition. It's just like the FBI did to me for years. They put me in circumstances where I either had to investigate, or get bent. Unfortunately for them, I learned their corrupt tactics, lol.

They also didn't usually say I couldn't go work here or there or talk to him or her, they just covertly eliminated opportunities. Same thing with this.

I do think people like Josh Ellis can make a big difference, organizing protests, etc. We gotta get people woke up to facts. It is happening. I'd rather just do it in a quicker way, way I'm wired. But I can go more intellectually as well. Elon Musk has the right idea; his governor said not to open, he is anyway.

In retrospect, I think Hoener and Blackjack secretly went against their corruption, got caught and put in a bind, and likely severely threatened. Hoener couldn't state certain things to me, because he had taken an oath of confidentiality, I never did, got excused from it. But all those years he revealed much to me via intimations, hints, allusions and innuendo. Though he once told me "...it's that [cutting trees and firewood for a living] or nothing at all", and not in a mean way, he probably kept me from a worse plight. I loved doing it, but the pay was low, and had started doing it of my own accord, but they wanted to put me in certain employ to investigate, so I said screw them and hung out in the woods for a living, cutting, from 2000 to 2015. Lol, they can get bent! But Hoener likely ran interference, 'cause he didn't trust the FBI much at all, being an agent from '82 or '83 until at least 2006. He knew they're really corrupt, probably died last year at their hand.

I still strongly assert, that if every militia or other constitution group has a good investigative-intelligence team, it can be determined all we need to know. Apply the data effectively, we can get the Constitution restored.

That's my venue, detect or fight. The intellectual is an aid to either, and all is a means to and end-Liberty.

One thing in particular which concerns me is there's a number of politicians, and people like Gates, playing, essentially, on wording. Most aren't saying to make it compulsory, but they are outright saying that if you don't get one, possessing a digital or other certificate, then you can't go to the store, to work, to gatherings, etc. That's a prohibiting of all Constitutional and natural rights.

Let's say the vaccine is perfectly safe, no tracking capabilities, no catch22 at all. Compare it to people watching or not watching certain tv shows or music on religious grounds. Certain ones might be harmful or not. But it's a matter of choice. It's nowhere near the case of people refusing to go to a doctor no matter what. That's really a choice as well, really (the case of parents letting a child die rather than going to a doctor for surgery or something, that is an entirely different matter).

46 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Maybe I don't want a vaccine rushed together that normally would be tested for years to be forced into my body. 

Ah yes if you dont vote then the other one wins a vote.  If you vote third party then the other evil one wins a vote.  

We dont need government and once you get to the point and understand that government shouldn't be in anything .   Then and only then will you be free.    You basically sound like a mirrored parrot of the left with the same talking points. 

The Right -- the conservative movement -- and the Founding Fathers -- have always been in favor of government. The people who say, as you do, that "We don't need government" are on the Left: the anarchists, and even the Marxists who believe that the 'state will wither away' once they've been put in charge.

People of the Right understand, that, because men are not angels -- we are all steeped in Original Sin, if you want to put it that way -- we must have government.  But because government is administered by people who are also steeped in Original Sin, we have to try -- and keep trying, because it's a never-ending fight -- to keep government within its proper limits.

I've noticed that many people here will say things casually like "We don't need government" or  "We don't need to license anything" ... which if they literally mean what they say ... would make them anarchists.  I assume they're just exaggerating.

As for the Left ... yes, the Left believe in government as well. As do the Center. As do all sane people. No government, no civilization. No government, Somalia.  (Actually, there is 'government' there as well -- it's just done by the fellow with the most guns. There will always be 'government'. In many places in Northern Mexico, the official government does not really exist. But you had better believe there are 'laws' and 'rules', and terrible punishments for those who don't obey them.)

But speaking of the Left. If they want to really discredit the militia movement, and make it look like a nest of crazies, they couldn't do better than send in a few people in disguise, and start posting nutty stuff like "we don't need government"  or "the virus is actually a hoax".  But they probably don't need to.

41 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

The Right -- the conservative movement -- and the Founding Fathers -- have always been in favor of government. The people who say, as you do, that "We don't need government" are on the Left: the anarchists, and even the Marxists who believe that the 'state will wither away' once they've been put in charge.

People of the Right understand, that, because men are not angels -- we are all steeped in Original Sin, if you want to put it that way -- we must have government.  But because government is administered by people who are also steeped in Original Sin, we have to try -- and keep trying, because it's a never-ending fight -- to keep government within its proper limits.

I've noticed that many people here will say things casually like "We don't need government" or  "We don't need to license anything" ... which if they literally mean what they say ... would make them anarchists.  I assume they're just exaggerating.

As for the Left ... yes, the Left believe in government as well. As do the Center. As do all sane people. No government, no civilization. No government, Somalia.  (Actually, there is 'government' there as well -- it's just done by the fellow with the most guns. There will always be 'government'. In many places in Northern Mexico, the official government does not really exist. But you had better believe there are 'laws' and 'rules', and terrible punishments for those who don't obey them.)

But speaking of the Left. If they want to really discredit the militia movement, and make it look like a nest of crazies, they couldn't do better than send in a few people in disguise, and start posting nutty stuff like "we don't need government"  or "the virus is actually a hoax".  But they probably don't need to.

We're a Republic, consisting of Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians and a few others. A Democracy lends itself rather easily  to Socialism, and the Left is using, in part, the Common Law only movement, to achieve their goal, via emotionalism, personal sentiments, hyperbole and human preferences.

Our legislative system is based on the judicial system of the Mosetical law, which I believe it should be. We need rule of law, not anything like Obama's 'oh it feeeellls so goooood' concept.

We need government, but good government.

THE UNITED STATES' GOVERNMENT:

20200516_101436.jpg

Folks - I'm seeing these idiot responses from some of you to Trump force vaccinating Americans using the military with responses such as ". So what if he vaccinates us?....What's the big deal ?? .....and "Oh - if you're exposing Trump than you're a Hillary liberal !".......GUYS - LETS WAKE UP AND START ACTING LIKE MEN AND PATRIOTS....... PLS .....What's the big deal if Trump force vaccinates us ???  ITS A HUGE DEAL DUDE !!! ....ITS A HUGE DEAL ?? WHAT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ??......Using the military to force vaccinate US Citizens IS TREASON FOLKS !!!!.... PERIOD !!!!!  ....I've never heard such moronic, Anti-American , Anti-Freedom comments in my life !!!!.....And no - I'm not a liberal - I'm a PRO CONSTITUTION, PRO BILL OF RIGHTS , FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN.......GUYS - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ANY OF YOU CAN CALL YOURSELVES AMERICAN PATRIOTS IF YOU DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH TRUMP USING THE MILITARY TO VACCINATE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY !!!! ...WAKE UP DUDES !!!  👎

We don't see Trump doing this.

However, what if Congress passed a law FORCING, under penality of imprisonment,  a large number of Americans to leave their homes and jobs, and to report to camps where they would be put under strict military discipline ... even told that if necessary, they must sacrifice their lives on the orders of men representing the government.

What would everyone think about that? 

As for me, I say that I can imagine situations when it would be justified.

2 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

SIR - THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING EMOTIONAL CHILDREN.  TRUMP USING THE MILITARY TO FORCE VACCINATE PATRIOTS AND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS !!! - FROM ANY PATRIOTS POINT OF VIEW......ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? .....GUYS - IF YOU DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS....OR THAT HR 6666 LAW THAT THEYRE PASSING NOW THAT FORCES THE POLICE TO GO DOOR TO DOOR AND DRAG YOUR FAMILY AWAY INTO "QUARANTINE" IF YOU HAVE A COUGH - THEN FOLKS - YOU ARE NOT PATRIOTS WHATSOEVER.....DONT EVEN CALL YOURSELVES PATRIOTS - BECAUSE YOURE NOT.    WAKE UP !

11 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

We don't see Trump doing this.

However, what if Congress passed a law FORCING, under penality of imprisonment,  a large number of Americans to leave their homes and jobs, and to report to camps where they would be put under strict military discipline ... even told that if necessary, they must sacrifice their lives on the orders of men representing the government.

What would everyone think about that? 

As for me, I say that I can imagine situations when it would be justified.

...  AN ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS COMMENT - YOU DONT FORCE AMERICANS TO DO ANYTHING THAT VIOLATES THE 4TH AMMENDMENT AND THE CONSTITUTION SIR !!.....SIR - ITS CLEAR TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION SAYS OR HOW IT AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS STRICTLY FORBIDS ANY OF THE JUNK THAT YOURE SUGGESTING. ...DO YOU WORK FOR THE CIA OR THE MOSSAD SIR ???..... YOU MUST !! ..  BECAUSE SAYING WHAT YOU SAY PROVES YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN 

4 minutes ago, Liberty Prime said:

Ah Forced vaccinations I figured that’s where this was actually coming from. 

They have already admitted even by that time frame they wouldn’t have enough if everyone wanted one. Which makes sense but doesn’t align with your narrative so you likely ignored it.

Could be some issues with using the military to give vaccines but this road down the path of partial truth mixed with conspiracy makes it pretty certain that it won’t gain any attention.

Also HR 6666 cant really be stated that it’s forced anything. 

It’s hard to get people to listen if what you are saying sounds closer to conspiracy based religion than reality. 

YOURE FULL OF IT SIR - AND SO IS THAT OTHER GUY DOUG... BOTH OF YOU ARE EITHER CIA INFILTRATES OR WORKING FOR THE MOSSAD - YOURE NOT AMERICANS FOLKS 

4 minutes ago, John Vorster said:

...  AN ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS COMMENT - YOU DONT FORCE AMERICANS TO DO ANYTHING THAT VIOLATES THE 4TH AMMENDMENT AND THE CONSTITUTION SIR !!.....SIR - ITS CLEAR TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION SAYS OR HOW IT AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS STRICTLY FORBIDS ANY OF THE JUNK THAT YOURE SUGGESTING. ...DO YOU WORK FOR THE CIA OR THE MOSSAD SIR ???..... YOU MUST !! ..  BECAUSE SAYING WHAT YOU SAY PROVES YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN 

Hmmmm... so you would have been a Draft Resister?  Because I was just describing the draft, otherwise known as conscription, which the United States first implemented during the Civil War, and has used in fighting some of its other wars since.

So ... if you had lived during the times when there was a draft, you would have been a draft resister? Or you would have opposed having  conscription, even if it meant that our armed forces were under-manned? (Because they didn't have conscription just for the hell of it, or to obey a Directive from the Illuminati.)