young patriot

Reviewing militia related articles and videos

This is for posting articles and videos relating to the militia as a way of asking members on the site if they have and deeper information on certain matter than what the media puts out alone. Also a place to review and give opinions on current events relating to the militia. 

I've been collecting 'enemy documents' on the militia. I can post a lot of links to them, if people are interested. When I get time, I plan to summarize their arguments, and write brief refutations of them.

Something like this should be in the "political arsenal" of every unit, because -- I believe -- we're going to come under sustained political attacks in the future.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Author of the topic Posted
On 5/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Doug1943 said:

I've been collecting 'enemy documents' on the militia. I can post a lot of links to them, if people are interested. When I get time, I plan to summarize their arguments, and write brief refutations of them.

Something like this should be in the "political arsenal" of every unit, because -- I believe -- we're going to come under sustained political attacks in the future.

oh most certainly. feel free to post away

4 hours ago, young patriot said:

oh most certainly. feel free to post away

Here's  the latest:https://medium.com/militiawatch/secessionist-boot-camps-white-nationalist-ideology-and-school-shooting-a-review-of-the-republic-3632ca887eb2

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.