Guest Newyorkpatriot

Yes white genocide is just a conspiracy theory...

Title threads like this i find dangerous,   i took the time to watch the clip since it was only a a min and a half long, the woman  did indeed say to " get rid of whites " but here is the problem, context, an the way in which she said it.  was it a stupid thing to say, yes.  did she mean it ? I doubt it.  the full video is needed to really understand wtf is going on, an then questions need to be asked as to why the others on that panel didnt ask her what she meant by what she said.

anyhow, to start waving a flag of beware of white genocide is just dangerous and irresponsible ,  all it does is fan the flames of a race war and hate. an that game is played by the left and extremists .   Politicians need terms like  " minorities "  so they can play the race war games, and then do class warfare for their own agendas, the right does it but not to the extreme as the left.  Can't let ignorant and people filled with hate lead ones self by the nose.   An these kinds of bs games are easily thwarted by people with a tiny bit of common sense at the least, and /or those who practice and engage in living a good life based on some kind of religious faith or just on being a good human being in general.

An then one has to wonder, why subjects like this thread get started of all places, a militia wesbite. one that is already having outside attacks. could be someone playing games.

15 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Title threads like this i find dangerous,   i took the time to watch the clip since it was only a a min and a half long, the woman  did indeed say to " get rid of whites " but here is the problem, context, an the way in which she said it.  was it a stupid thing to say, yes.  did she mean it ? I doubt it.  the full video is needed to really understand wtf is going on, an then questions need to be asked as to why the others on that panel didnt ask her what she meant by what she said.

anyhow, to start waving a flag of beware of white genocide is just dangerous and irresponsible ,  all it does is fan the flames of a race war and hate. an that game is played by the left and extremists .   Politicians need terms like  " minorities "  so they can play the race war games, and then do class warfare for their own agendas, the right does it but not to the extreme as the left.  Can't let ignorant and people filled with hate lead ones self by the nose.   An these kinds of bs games are easily thwarted by people with a tiny bit of common sense at the least, and /or those who practice and engage in living a good life based on some kind of religious faith or just on being a good human being in general.

An then one has to wonder, why subjects like this thread get started of all places, a militia wesbite. one that is already having outside attacks. could be someone playing games.

It could be, notice their account is no longer active because they have been banned from the site.  I think they requested it but just as well.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg