LetFreedomRing

What's Behind All the Censorship

What's Behind All the Censorship

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Honestly the FEDS fear a well armed population like the U.S.  When they come for your guns and if you submit its over.  Think about it there is perhaps probably 8 million service men and then so many police.  So imagine 170 million armed Americans.  The feds are out maned however they do have an array of weapons so it would be a blood bath.  I believe if there is a foreign influence to destroy America from within then we all must come together and forget our grievances and find the true enemy from the outside influences to this great nation.  Also this cultural implosion and economic attack on the poor and middle class does not aid in a stable United States.

The real war will come from China, Iran, Russia by proxy and perhaps East Germany.  Something to think about!   I'm truly fed up with war.  Simply put it will be far worse exponentially than WWII.  Jesus forgive me if I care to much, but I really don't want this to happen yet it is prophetic in the Bible!

Stand and Fight let those poor bastards die instead of you.  This is not a call to Arms, but if they take away your guns, over censorship, Agenda 21 culling! Fema Camps like Nazi Germany than yes fight for your rights as in how this nation was initialy setup.  A right to life, liberty and justice!

Jesus will come back as he is the Calvary and then these elite control freaks will find their demise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgnrruoj3ZCMAap9cvjzI1644070456_JesusHeavensArmy.jpg.4dd321ea7776277f5e5a80dec034e131.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tommy O'Neil said:

Honestly the FEDS fear a well armed population like the U.S.  When they come for your guns and if you submit its over.  Think about it there is perhaps probably 8 million service men and then so many police.  So imagine 170 million armed Americans.  The feds are out maned however they do have an array of weapons so it would be a blood bath.  I believe if there is a foreign influence to destroy America from within then we all must come together and forget our grievances and find the true enemy from the outside influences to this great nation.  Also this cultural implosion and economic attack on the poor and middle class does not aid in a stable United States.

The real war will come from China, Iran, Russia by proxy and perhaps East Germany.  Something to think about!   I'm truly fed up with war.  Simply put it will be far worse exponentially than WWII.  Jesus forgive me if I care to much, but I really don't want this to happen yet it is prophetic in the Bible!

Stand and Fight let those poor bastards die instead of you.  This is not a call to Arms, but if they take away your guns, over censorship, Agenda 21 culling! Fema Camps like Nazi Germany than yes fight for your rights as in how this nation was initialy setup.  A right to life, liberty and justice!

Jesus will come back as he is the Calvary and then these elite control freaks will find their demise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgnrruoj3ZCMAap9cvjzI1644070456_JesusHeavensArmy.jpg.4dd321ea7776277f5e5a80dec034e131.jpg

It's not over if you give them a gun or two. I only have one that's registered. It's a handgun. They can have it. I'll keep my half a dozen rifles. Seems like a fair trade to me. I'll just take the pistol back later when they don't need it anymore.