I live dead center of NM, lost my home almost 2 years ago along with almost everything I owned and now existing on section 8 but at least not an apartment in the city. I have emphysema that slows me down and spent 2 weeks away from home last Sept. due to pneumonia and sepsis and somehow lived. I am just now waking up out of a nightmare and trying to put loose ends back together, lost all my militia contacts and trying to get that all put back together.

I may not be able to attend practices but I'm not stupid and I still can pull a trigger. I can be useful in many other ways, too many to sit here and list and if the shit hits the fan, I will have to face it on my own if not a part of a group.

Now I'm living not far from where I was but not familiar with the surroundings. I've heard there are 3 militia groups not far from me but I have to track them down and start over. Other people tell me about their knowledge of these militia groups and warn me to stay clear as they will just shoot me and I'm thinking...sorry those are my friends and I'll take my chances thank you.

I may not be much physically any more but my brain is still sharp and what I don't know...I learn. I can at least be grateful to be living in a one horse town (no light) and stay as far as I can from cities.

Govern = rule over and ment = mind. I don't go for that. I'm a believer in Christ and do what I can to help others but right now I'm sitting here with a sick car and nothing but promises to help get it running again (I think fuel pump).

If they show up at my door for some supposed health check or want to stick a needle in my arm, they will face either my 12 ga. or my stupid little .22 Ruger (boy do I miss my .357 revolver).

We have this female, power hungry, demoncrat governor and that's not going over well with me.

Oh and BTW, hello....I'm Judy. I'm not mean, I'm just awake in the midst of zombies that don't seem to acknowledge we've lost our sovereignty and on the verge of another civil war if the 'masters' don't settle down and realize they are our employees.

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Welcome, Judy. I too survived a case of pneumonia (in January} ... just before the hospital started taking virus patients. No fun at all.  But maybe

the pneumonia bacteria scared off the viruses.

I'm sure you'll find some good people in New Mexico ..And hopefully you'll find a nearby church you can attend as well.

Let me know what county or State District you're in (PM me) and I'll send you the contact details of the local Republican Party. We should

all be active in politics, and it's also a place where you might meet like-minded people ... maybe including someone who can fix that fuel pump for just the Good Karma he'll earn.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.