RevRifleman

You have no right to refuse Covid Vaccine

right up there with gun confiscation and the banning of private property is going door to door trying to inject folks with crap. any one of these is instant civil war. they know that. they're not gonna do it.

They have no right to falsify death humbers, call an epidemic a pandemic, lie about overcrowding, inject anyone with untested serum, put microchips in people, quench differing opinions, or blow a SARS-type virus out of proportion. And they especially have no right to use police or military to enforce medical procedures, especially when they're not telling the truth and/or explaining the situation in a satisfactory manner.

Maybe someone ought to plunge something into that old wizard.

That sounds very threatening to me, and we have a right to react as such in a case of that, if they go to do so.

And by the way, even a head of state has no authority to utter a threatening remark against another. In that case, they should no longer be considered a dignity, but simply criminal scum.

This guy is wrong.  There is an abundance of evidence that this so called 'Pandemic' is not at all how it is being portrayed.  This country has NEVER shut down before.. Look at H1N1 and the many other MUCH MORE DEADLY viruses.  This is yet another failed attempt to destroy our President  without the slightest regard for American citizens.  I am disgusted by the numerous traitors and pray the swamp is drained soon.  America has had enough of this garbage.

They are NOT going to make us get the vaccine! The military involvement is to help with the logistics to help get the vaccines where they are needed to go and security of the trucks shipping the vaccines. Same shit they are doing currently with food and other goods. 

Guest Fed up
1 hour ago, KatRosiland18 said:

They are NOT going to make us get the vaccine! The military involvement is to help with the logistics to help get the vaccines where they are needed to go and security of the trucks shipping the vaccines. Same shit they are doing currently with food and other goods. 

I'd love to believe you but there's too many coincidences and actions from government that say otherwise.

It CAN lead up to that point but as of right now it's NOT that way.  As of right now it's just a conspiracy theory that they will be doing that.  Even in the speech about them activating the military IF the vaccine passes and is approved it was said it was ONLY to help with logistics and security just like they been doing with medical equipment and other items. Many nonmilitary truck drivers can not keep up with the demand flow and with the lock downs truck driver schools are closed so our military personnel are now helping with truck driving and keeping the trucks safe. That is all that is happening. No need for fear mongering. They are there to help the supply chain.  This is why we need to know the normal troop movements.  

Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

It CAN lead up to that point but as of right now it's NOT that way.  As of right now it's just a conspiracy theory that they will be doing that.  Even in the speech about them activating the military IF the vaccine passes and is approved it was said it was ONLY to help with logistics and security just like they been doing with medical equipment and other items. Many nonmilitary truck drivers can not keep up with the demand flow and with the lock downs truck driver schools are closed so our military personnel are now helping with truck driving and keeping the trucks safe. That is all that is happening. No need for fear mongering. They are there to help the supply chain.  This is why we need to know the normal troop movements.  

it's not fear-mongering when they're arresting people for just trying to run their business and forcing people to do things that are unconstitutional.

5 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

Hope you're right.

3 minutes ago, Fed up said:

it's not fear-mongering when they're arresting people for just trying to run their business and forcing people to do things that are unconstitutional.

That has Nothing to do with this topic we are talking about the vaccines

Guest Fed up
19 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

It all matters, its all influencing the climate we're in. So it matters.

27 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

The active military has no business running inside the us

Guest Fed up
5 minutes ago, Megatron said:

National guard at most

Guest Fed up
27 minutes ago, KatRosiland18 said:

Plus this is real life we're talking about who cares about forum rules on this topic.

I don't want a vaccine for the Corona virus.  I will not get a vaccine for it. Basically, I am not scared of getting the Corona virus.  I live in New York City and I only know one person who got the Corona virus and he doesn't live in New York City.   He lives on Long Island.  He got better in 4 days. He got better by resting and taking Nyquil. 

Posted (edited)

Mr. Dershowitz forgot about freedom of Religion. There is a problem with the way that they process (grow) these vaccines using aborted fetal cell lines, monkey kidney cells (contaminated), mouse cells(contaminated), SV-40,(causes cancer). Not to mention that they do not run clinical trials on these vaccines because they are not required to. They are classified as "biologics" and not "drugs". With one of the vaccines, "ONE" of the pharma companies decided that they would actually do a clinical trial on a new vaccine, ya know, just to show good faith. It turned out that for the control group, instead of giving them a true placebo, (like saline), they gave them shots of ALUMINUM. Not only is that unethical, but since the other vaccine group had aluminum in the vaccine that was being tested, it negated any comparison for side effects between the two groups. In other words, they falsified the clinical trials and only the med/sci community would notice. If that does'nt scare you.... 

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0140-6736(04)16746-9

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(04)16746-9/fulltext

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr-60-day-frn-cr-crf-complaint-forms-508r-11302022.pdf

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr-bulletin-3-28-20.pdf

KCS

Edited by KCS

you can vaccinate my dead body..  cause no one will while i am alive.   i work out doors 340 plus days a year.  i am sick maybe once a year for 1-2 days and thats it.  i have never gotten a "flu shot", and the only shit they ever gave me was the booster shots as a kid.   every thing else was working and playing in sewers, playing in shit brown lakes in iowa, floating rivers, digging in the dirt, working in the dust, and doing my daily life for 35 years.

1 hour ago, KCS said:

Mr. Dershowitz forgot about freedom of Religion. There is a problem with the way that they process (grow) these vaccines using aborted fetal cell lines, monkey kidney cells (contaminated), mouse cells(contaminated), SV-40,(causes cancer). Not to mention that they do not run clinical trials on these vaccines because they are not required to. They are classified as "biologics" and not "drugs". With one of the vaccines, "ONE" of the pharma companies decided that they would actually do a clinical trial on a new vaccine, ya know, just to show good faith. It turned out that for the control group, instead of giving them a true placebo, (like saline), they gave them shots of ALUMINUM. Not only is that unethical, but since the other vaccine group had aluminum in the vaccine that was being tested, it negated any comparison for side effects between the two groups. In other words, they falsified the clinical trials and only the med/sci community would notice. If that does'nt scare you.... 

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0140-6736(04)16746-9

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(04)16746-9/fulltext

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr-60-day-frn-cr-crf-complaint-forms-508r-11302022.pdf

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr-bulletin-3-28-20.pdf

KCS

Yet you eat McDonalds and everything else made from processed garbage.    

Not all vaccines are terrible and the majority are extremely important.  Also why small pox and polio don't exist.   However the covid19 is getting rapidly produced without trials or long term testing. Which is the issue. 

Just a guess here but.... I am willing to bet that personnel in high risk of exposure will receive a vaccination first and it will trickle down from there. So... some here won’t be the first, second and or even the third to get it. 
as to the ones that know one person that has had it “and it wasn’t that bad” that’s great, but for they ones that you don’t hear from it’s because they are intubated. 
I would have hoped that before everyone goes and spews more fake news they would do some clinical research. Yeah yeah the CDC is da devil and who can you trust?? Well someone that has a YouTube video is surely the only option after all their credentials totally check out. 🙄🙄or just stick with the paranoia and hype in a year you won’t be vaccinated and that third arm won’t have grown out. You will be ok. 

12 hours ago, Megatron said:

It was illegal for them to, and is very unconstitutional, but now they can thanks to George W. Bush.

I have no problem with 'em helping out in emergencies requiring disaster relief and such, but for policing, no way. Too many governors are calling for tyrannical moves.

11 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

It was illegal for them to, and is very unconstitutional, but now they can thanks to George W. Bush.

I have no problem with 'em helping out in emergencies requiring disaster relief and such, but for policing, no way. Too many governors are calling for tyrannical moves.

National guard can operate in a emergency but very few can do anything effectively anymore.

2 hours ago, Megatron said:

Yet you eat McDonalds and everything else made from processed garbage.    

Not all vaccines are terrible and the majority are extremely important.  Also why small pox and polio don't exist.   However the covid19 is getting rapidly produced without trials or long term testing. Which is the issue. 

Sorry Mega...no junk....There is actually overwhelming evidence to the contrary, but you wouldn't believe it if I shared it, so we can just agree to disagree. Those companies have great marketing...

Here is the CDC schedule...notice how many are on there. I got 3 when I was a kid. Found out later that 2 were contaminated and MANY people got ill. I ended up getting the chicken pox anyway naturally, and it went away in about a week and a half, no problem. Actually, I can remember our parents having "chicken pox parties" so that we would get it, get better, and move on with natural immunity. (Yes, there is such a thing that we already have at our disposal).  I have perfect health. Oh, also, those companies cannot get sued. Reagan passed the H.R.5546 - National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 99th . It is a perfect business model. New vaccines every year, lobbyists to get rid of exemptions, and they CANNOT BE SUED. Genius...

CDC schedule: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html