RevRifleman

You have no right to refuse Covid Vaccine

Guest Fed up
7 minutes ago, 302straub said:

Wake up one day and you don't recognize the country you live in. 

Like today?

wow. I feel like I am unconscious - that I was in some kind of accident and I am actually in a coma and this is ALLLL a horrific nightmare that doesn't seem to end. Then I realize, this is all really happening. 

No vaccine. No camp. "Give me Liberty Or Give me Death!"

"America" by Samuel Francis Smith

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright,
With freedom's holy light,
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God our King!

On 6/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, SMae said:

wow. I feel like I am unconscious - that I was in some kind of accident and I am actually in a coma and this is ALLLL a horrific nightmare that doesn't seem to end. Then I realize, this is all really happening. 

No vaccine. No camp. "Give me Liberty Or Give me Death!"

"America" by Samuel Francis Smith

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright,
With freedom's holy light,
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God our King!

God is good. He will help us, in his time and in his way.  We must stand up and fix things ourselves.  Again, we don't know what God will do.  

On 5/20/2020 at 5:57 PM, Patriot Mom said:

This guy is wrong.  There is an abundance of evidence that this so called 'Pandemic' is not at all how it is being portrayed.  This country has NEVER shut down before.. Look at H1N1 and the many other MUCH MORE DEADLY viruses.  This is yet another failed attempt to destroy our President  without the slightest regard for American citizens.  I am disgusted by the numerous traitors and pray the swamp is drained soon.  America has had enough of this garbage.

Posted (edited)

There will be no soldiers going door to door to force you to take a vaccine.  Because there won't have to be.  Here's how it will work:

1.  Laws will be passed requiring businesses to check contact tracing apps before letting you in the door.  You think this won't work?  Try going into a grocery store In most states without a mask - you will be denied entrance.  The police will not enforce anything against citizens.  Instead undercover "health inspectors" will randomly visit businesses.  Businesses found to be insufficiently ardent in their application of the law will be fined, until their ardor improves.

2.  Anybody whose contact tracing app indicates that they have been anywhere near someone with covid will be quarantined for 14 days.  This will effectively mean that you will spend half your life at home.  As soon as you come out of quarantine you will quickly be right back in it.  And once your app marks you as quarantined you will not be able to buy food, or got to a restaurant, or work, or ... etc.

3.  The only way to turn off the contact tracing app / endless quarantine cycle will be to take the vaccine.

See how it will work now?  No revolution because there's no-one to shoot really.  Hardly seems fair to shoot the poor employee tasked with checking your app before he lets you in the door of the store, does it now?  And even if you did shoot him, how do you think the public would perceive that?

It might be possible to defeat these types of measures by group action.  Fifty people turn up at a store together and demand to be served without showing the app, and just all walk in the store together.  Maybe.  Or maybe not.

Or we will have to open our own food stores...

Edited by HadEnough