Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

GEAR

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

Hello everyone. 

Looking for some solid input/recommendations on a battle/war belt. 

Now I’m not looking to load down a belt with a full combat load so keep that in mind. Just the tradition light load with some essentials. 

I’m between the grey ghost precision UGF and the high speed gear slim grip or operator belts. 

suggestions? Something for a little gear that I can also utilize for some classes. 

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
Author of the topic Posted
11 minutes ago, Liberty Prime said:

AWS Light Assaulters Belt is a cost  effective option. 2 piece inner outer belt with cobra for 75$ .

If you really have some series money to throw at it you could get a Ronin Tactics belt. It has  gold in the buckle so you know you want it.

Really depends on your price point. On a budget You can achieve a two part system using condor for around 50$ or a Molle patrol belt from eagle industries for under 50.

Thanks for the insight. I had looked into ronin but wasn’t so sure I needed something so cool. 

I keep mine very low key and basic - still using what I used while in the Army back in the late '80s, the LBV.  I don't keep a lot attached to it either.  Sometimes I do get a bit fancy and go with something along the lines of the Selous scouts, but that still a basic LBV.

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo
Author of the topic Posted

Yeah I’m basically just looking to get a non slip belt to go over clothing. Not one of those huge belts with 4 rows of webbing, hahaha. Something slick.