Todd A. Slee

NORTHAM DOWNPLAYS HYDROXYCHLORIQUINE. HOWEVER...

Governor of Virginia Northam suggested for Trump to stop taking hydroxychloriquine to prevent Coronavirus, downplaying it's effevtiveness, as have other "professionals", "...And as the only medical doctor among our nation’s governors, I suggest you stop taking hydroxychloroquine.” The president announced on Monday that he was taking the drug, which is unproven as a treatment for the coronavirus, to ward off COVID-19. Northam added, “Let’s all get back to work.”

However, according to a news report, the FDA approved it for emergency use, and a survey of over 6,000 doctors substantiates it's use, evidently being quite effective:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/fda-issued-emergency-authorization-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-covid-19-patients-usa.

Wonder why Fauci, Gates, Northam and certain others are trying to disqualify it, while pushing to spend billions of dollars to create a vaccine ( which would make Bill Gates somewhere in the neighborhood of seven hundred billion dollars)(I think I got that figure right, hearing it on news earlier)?

21 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Governor of Virginia Northam suggested for Trump to stop taking hydroxychloriquine to prevent Coronavirus, downplaying it's effevtiveness, as have other "professionals", "...And as the only medical doctor among our nation’s governors, I suggest you stop taking hydroxychloroquine.” The president announced on Monday that he was taking the drug, which is unproven as a treatment for the coronavirus, to ward off COVID-19. Northam added, “Let’s all get back to work.”

However, according to a news report, the FDA approved it for emergency use, and a survey of over 6,000 doctors substantiates it's use, evidently being quite effective:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/fda-issued-emergency-authorization-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-covid-19-patients-usa.

Wonder why Fauci, Gates, Northam and certain others are trying to disqualify it, while pushing to spend billions of dollars to create a vaccine ( which would make Bill Gates somewhere in the neighborhood of seven hundred billion dollars)(I think I got that figure right, hearing it on news earlier)?

That comment from a quack who calmly discussed infanticide on a radio talk show. For him to show any authority or care for life is laughable. We know what he's up too here in Va. Pandering to his handlers.