Ideological Gambler

Mission statements

Something i brought up in a video, and that has been brought up by others in the 1st meeting and here on the site is a mission statement. 

What are we going to be doing? What are our goals? Being  This is a group for Kansans by Kansans we need to be vocal about what we want in this group. 

I will be tagging all active members signed up for teams or positions already, but everyone is welcome and encouraged to voice your word.

@ Toque182  @ Shurrie  @ Michael Grauer  @ Choir Boy  @ KatRosiland18  @ Metalgear63  @ ZombiesAteMyPoo

I'll give it a go: WE the KAP are a network of Kansas Patriots united by a common purpose, to promote, support and defend the Constitutions of the State of Kansas and the United States of America. The units of KAP will train, communicate and engage with the citizens and law enforcement agencies of Kansas. WE will provide a last line of defense from invaders, both foreign and domestic and aid during events of natural disaster. May God guide and direct us in our noble mission.

Guest ZombiesAteMyPoo

I believe Metalgear63 is pretty spot on. Guess the big question is “how are we going to achieve all that?”. Well we probably won’t know for a while what we’re capable of. Different ages, different perspectives, different levels of training, etc. 

Thanks Z, the things you mentioned, age, perspective and training is pretty much uniform in any undertaking. In my humble opinion, it is the structure, wisdom and insight brought by leadership that makes the undertaking a success. Whether it is running a BBQ trailer or a multi-billion dollar company. You are right, it will take time. Anything worthwhile, worth doing right and not slipshod takes time and perseverance.

Author of the topic Posted
On 5/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, Metalgear63 said:

WE the Kansas Allied Patriots, are a network of Kansas Patriots united by a common purpose, to promote, support and defend the Constitutions of the State of Kansas and the United States of America. The units of KAP will train, communicate and engage with the citizens and law enforcement agencies of Kansas. WE will provide a last line of defense from invaders, both foreign and domestic and aid during events of natural disaster. May God guide and direct us in our noble mission.

@ Michael Grauer  mission statement