What are your thoughts about this? It’s like all freedom has been stripped from us. I do not want my movement tracked by something that doesn’t have a warrant for my arrest. I started isolation For my family before the March Friday the 13th emergency declaration of the US. I just don’t think this is heading in the right direction and will spark fear and anger of the people.

030376D4-D518-46A8-9AAC-43D0F6E8DE3E.png

“Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it.”

“...only those who have the will and the power to shoot down their fellow men, are the real rulers in this, as in all other (so-called) civilized countries; for by no others will civilized men be robbed, or enslaved.”
― Lysander Spooner, No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

I just watched a video this morning of coproachs showing up to a guy's house in Australia.  

the real question you need to ask.   are you willing to say enough and gun down your enemy if they knock on your door?.... they already told you they will track and inject you against your will. they already made you the enemy.   start being one.  

16602705_10207037335646744_1342605353939063424_n.jpg

Author of the topic Posted
On 5/22/2020 at 12:13 PM, GearBolt Tech said:

“Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it.”

“...only those who have the will and the power to shoot down their fellow men, are the real rulers in this, as in all other (so-called) civilized countries; for by no others will civilized men be robbed, or enslaved.”
― Lysander Spooner, No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

I just watched a video this morning of coproachs showing up to a guy's house in Australia.  

the real question you need to ask.   are you willing to say enough and gun down your enemy if they knock on your door?.... they already told you they will track and inject you against your will. they already made you the enemy.   start being one.  

16602705_10207037335646744_1342605353939063424_n.jpg

I agree with you 100%! If We The People don’t stand up against this agenda we will become the agenda.